Super Uber

Case creation date changed - still in AP !!!!

175 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

Well, I wanted to tell you guys that I have news but something is still cooking (in progress) .. So make duaa for me.

I also wanted to tell you that I recently recalculated my total wait time.

Turns out it has been over 9 months since interview.

So bad, isn't it?

Inshsllah bro i hope its something good ya rab i will be so happy for you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Inshsllah bro i hope its something good ya rab i will be so happy for you

Thanks bro. Honestly, at this point, I'd be happy if they even deny it.

At least I'd know what's going on then.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

Thanks bro. Honestly, at this point, I'd be happy if they even deny it.

At least I'd know what's going on then.

No bro dont say that you will take it just wait everythings look good in ur case 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

No bro dont say that you will take it just wait everythings look good in ur case 

Maybe you're right.

I recently started thinking: If everything is OK for my case and others like and @E.Amr, and we're supposed to be approved and there are a limited number of visas yearly, (usually the older the case the higher the priority to issue the visa, in a queue),

THEN wouldn't it make sense that they might be selling visas out and committing fraud?

This is merely a speculation but also a logical deduction. It's a scary thought.

What do you guys think about this? Can anyone prove/disprove this theory?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

Maybe you're right.

I recently started thinking: If everything is OK for my case and others like and @E.Amr, and we're supposed to be approved and there are a limited number of visas yearly, (usually the older the case the higher the priority to issue the visa, in a queue),

THEN wouldn't it make sense that they might be selling visas out and committing fraud?

This is merely a speculation but also a logical deduction. It's a scary thought.

What do you guys think about this? Can anyone prove/disprove this theory?

Bro i think ur status change to niv in apr so 4 months till now then u'll do a new medical report and take it u so close trust me more than u think 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Bro i think ur status change to niv in apr so 4 months till now then u'll do a new medical report and take it u so close trust me more than u think 

You mean a 3rd medical report? I don't think that's gonna happen. But if it did, it will be due within 20~25 days.

I don't want to spend any dime on anything again, especially that they might lie to us again.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Super Uber said:

You mean a 3rd medical report? I don't think that's gonna happen. But if it did, it will be due within 20~25 days.

I don't want to spend any dime on anything again, especially that they might lie to us again.

I dont think they will lie this time bro u so close soon we will talk about the ticket if they want to deny it they will do it from long time ago

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

I dont think they will lie this time bro u so close soon we will talk about the ticket if they want to deny it they will do it from long time ago

We'll see in shaa Allah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Same situation here In Pakistan brothers,been on Ready status over 2 months now , only date updates but nothing els is moving.

my visa catogory is K1 as well 

Edited by Buttar

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, E.Amr said:

Just a date update ?? 
when did you send your inquiry ?
i think they will send you the same traditional email later today , check your junk mail in case it was there 

yes

friday

they didnt  send email yet

Timeline

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that today marks exactly 9 months for my case since last document submission date.

There has been no updates, no calls, no email backs (they ignored my emails several times).

So for those who are getting typical email answers, you should be happy, I guess? lol :D

Timeline

Update:

I sent an email a few days ago noting that I want the case withdrawn within a specific period of time, if there was no visa issued by then.

Background story:

First, they didn't bother to look at the first email and realize that I'm a male. And called me a "madam". So I responded back with an insult, noting the issue.

Second, they responded back with a very very lame excuse and a lie basically, saying they "thought" it was the petitioner emailing them from someone's email. Which is another kind of insult.

Finally, I insulted them back, again, in another email citing their lies. I also included an ultimatum denoting either an issue of a visa or withdrawal of the visa.

Guess what? I got no responses for neither (no visa, or withdrawal confirmation), and they probably ignored or deleted the email.

The ridiculousness and unprofessionalism in that embassy is completely unfathomable and overboard. Makes me wanna punch them in the face.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.