Timeline

The NVC is now open. :) 

Calling from outside of the US
Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US
Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number
NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]
Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am / 7h-8h or 23h-24h
Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)
Time Zone Converter

Menu
Press 1, for English
Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to connect quickly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I am new Here. My scan date was March 16, 2017, and yesterday we were told over the phone about a checklist for birth certificate, and assured us that the waiting won't be 11 weeks upon receiving the birth certificate. Has anyone experience less than 11 week waiting after a checklist? We received the checklist letter via email today.  The waiting is so disappointing. 

Thanks.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Varón123 said:

I am new Here. My scan date was March 16, 2017, and yesterday we were told over the phone about a checklist for birth certificate, and assured us that the waiting won't be 11 weeks upon receiving the birth certificate. Has anyone experience less than 11 week waiting after a checklist? We received the checklist letter via email today.  The waiting is so disappointing. 

Thanks.

Hi ! Finally someone from going through the process in Honduras too! I'm not sure about your question as I'm still waiting for nvc but did you not send the birth certificate or was it the wrong one?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Varón123 said:

Thanks.

Yes.. I had a checklist for a death certificate . Took 8weeks and 1 day

Timeline

Apparently, they rejected the one we sent. Our attorney was the one who sent it with the translation. Now they want a birth certicate with a Folio (probably) an updated one. We are meeting our attorney this Friday. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Varón123 said:

Apparently, they rejected the one we sent. Our attorney was the one who sent it with the translation. Now they want a birth certicate with a Folio (probably) an updated one. We are meeting our attorney this Friday. 

Hmm well that makes me a bit nervous. We sent the one listed on the reciprocity schedule. It was the Copia de Folio del Libro de Nacimientos we requested. Was yours a different one?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Hmm well that makes me a bit nervous. We sent the one listed on the reciprocity schedule. It was the Copia de Folio del Libro de Nacimientos we requested. Was yours a different one?

I think you made the right thing. That's exactly what they are claiming we should do. I am not sure what our attorney sent. I will know until we meet with him again. Thanks, and good luck

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Also, I think the attorney messed up the translation because they say the translation has to say "official translation" or something along those lines. I'll keep everyone posted 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Varón123 said:
30 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Also, I think the attorney messed up the translation because they say the translation has to say "official translation" or something along those lines. I'll keep everyone posted 

Hmm ok. Our lawyer gave us the list of things needed and We actually had to get family over there to request that specific BC with a permission letter and copy of i.d and then email it to us then give it to the lawyer. That's how we know what was sent. A lawyer is good when it comes to knowing what all is needed but the requirements change regularly. we had several difficult steps in our process so we deff needed a lawyer. But they have so many cases going on so it's best to double check Thier information and not depend solely on them. Hopefully we got it right.

But yes please keep us posted and Good luck!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.