smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello sissy were same timeline we've got our NOA1 may 1st . 😊 your from the phil? .

I'm actually the US Kano Petitioner. My Fiancee is from Ozamiz on Mindanao.

Tyler

Timeline

wow, hello... mga fellow flipinas :) havent sent the packet yet, but this week hopefully :) so nakasakay pa kami sa May filers.. i hope our process is gonna be really smooth.. God bless sa ating lahat.. 

Make sure your fiance(e) sends in the F-G1145 which allows them to get a TEXT from USCIS once they get the I-129F. Otherwise you won't know until the petitioner gets the paper form NOA 1 in the mail.

Put the G-1145 on the TOP of the packet. Also just a side note and this is a reminder for everyone please limit the Tagalog/Visaya language here as there are other people here who need to understand the conversations here. I make the same mistake sometimes by tossing in a few Filipino words hehe..BUT the moderators can delete messages if not in English. Of course you can always private message people here in what ever language you like. 

Looks like lots of beneficiaries from Philippines.:thumbs:

Tyler

Timeline

Make sure your fiance(e) sends in the F-G1145 which allows them to get a TEXT from USCIS once they get the I-129F. Otherwise you won't know until the petitioner gets the paper form NOA 1 in the mail.

Put the G-1145 on the TOP of the packet. Also just a side note and this is a reminder for everyone please limit the Tagalog/Visaya language here as there are other people here who need to understand the conversations here. I make the same mistake sometimes by tossing in a few Filipino words hehe..BUT the moderators can delete messages if not in English. Of course you can always private message people here in what ever language you like. 

Looks like lots of beneficiaries from Philippines.:thumbs:

Tyler

Thanks for the tip Tyler.. yeah i can see theres a lot of filipina beneficiaries here in vj.. after we send the packet my F is gonna request for expedite.. i was also reading from other topics here on vj... its a very helpful website.. Good luck and God bless to you and your fiance.. I am also from Mindanao.. Bukidnon exactly.. 

Kristine

Edited by krisryan2016

Timeline

I'm actually the US Kano Petitioner. My Fiancee is from Ozamiz on Mindanao.

Tyler

So your the petitioner 😊 you can speak filipino language too.? 

Timeline

Hi! Nice to meet you ! :) My fiance sent K-1 visa on May 1st and delivered on May 4th. we haven't got NOA yet. 

Yeah too soon for that. First thing that will happen is check will get cashed. After that is TEXT from USCIS to him if he included he from G-1145.

Welcome aboard.What country are you from ?

Tyler

Timeline

So your the petitioner 😊 you can speak filipino language too.? 

I'm Caucasian  mixed American but no filipino blood however my ex is Filipina and I have many Filipino friends so I picked up a few words in Tagalog and Visaya but can't speak or understand fluently yet

Tyler

Timeline

Thanks for the tip Tyler.. yeah i can see theres a lot of filipina beneficiaries here in vj.. after we send the packet my F is gonna request for expedite.. i was also reading from other topics here on vj... its a very helpful website.. Good luck and God bless to you and your fiance.. I am also from Mindanao.. Bukidnon exactly.. 

Kristine

Oh just on the other side of CDO.

Nice to know another May filer from the same Island as her anyway.

Tyler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi all,

I sent the application for my fiancee's K-1 on 28 Apr and it was received 2 May. Still no word, keeping my fingers crossed!

-Also noticed that my check was cashed/processed 5 May!

Edited by Arexu
added

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Arexu said:

Hi all,

I sent the application for my fiancee's K-1 on 28 Apr and it was received 2 May. Still no word, keeping my fingers crossed!

-Also noticed that my check was cashed/processed 5 May!

My fiance sent our papers April 28th too! We're still waiting for the NOA1 hard copy. Hang in there! Good luck! :)

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
54 minutes ago, smilei said:

My fiance sent our papers April 28th too! We're still waiting for the NOA1 hard copy. Hang in there! Good luck! :)

I've also attached the g-1145 so hopefully a text or email sometime soon! and thanks, you too!:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
26 minutes ago, mcs said:

Yay!!!!  My fiancee asked me when I thought that I would receive the NOA1 hardcopy and I told her that I had a feeling it would be here today... and it is!!!  :))))))

Yes, my fiancee got it today as well! Yayyy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.