Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Amelsbaihi said:

congratulation!!!!

now you should expect to receive welcome letter from nvc and fellow the instruction

Alright, thanks a million. .

Timeline
1 hour ago, Moses E said:

WE received our i130 approval yesterday by mail.

PD: April 3Rd 2017

NOA1: April 6th 2017

NOA2: Oct 14th 2017

But now, whats next? When am I expected to hear from NVC? what do I do next.

Congratulations on your approval... Happy waiting to the rest of us.

10 hours ago, Moses E said:

WE received our i130 approval yesterday by mail.

PD: April 3Rd 2017

NOA1: April 6th 2017

NOA2: Oct 14th 2017

But now, whats next? When am I expected to hear from NVC? what do I do next.

YES!!! We have 1 more April approval .

Congrats. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Amelsbaihi said:

Thanks so very much. Very informative and elaborate. Just what I needed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Figured out about 1 hour ago, my husband is cheating on me again, and there's nothing I can do, no way to enter to the states for me, and he's definitely not coming to visit me, still wondering if I'm going to need a waiver, not hopes to see him in a really long time, I 130- PD June 22, so I still have a to wait a entire century to receive an approval, just sitting down, seeing my life passing by,  knowing he has someone else and just holding and waiting to the I 130 process to be completed if I want to see him again. Life sucks 😔

2 hours ago, Elisa Maltez said:

Figured out about 1 hour ago, my husband is cheating on me again, and there's nothing I can do, no way to enter to the states for me, and he's definitely not coming to visit me, still wondering if I'm going to need a waiver, not hopes to see him in a really long time, I 130- PD June 22, so I still have a to wait a entire century to receive an approval, just sitting down, seeing my life passing by,  knowing he has someone else and just holding and waiting to the I 130 process to be completed if I want to see him again. Life sucks 😔

OMG Elisa, that is so sad. Why would you complete the I-130 process at all? I would not give up my life for a cheating husband....

Timeline
9 hours ago, M&B said:

NOA2 received October 14

199 days ( PD March 29)

Per letter, website not updated yet

Congratulations on your approval.

3 hours ago, M&B said:

OMG Elisa, that is so sad. Why would you complete the I-130 process at all? I would not give up my life for a cheating husband....

Believe it or not.. that's kind of normal when it comes to Dominican/American relationships. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Believe it or not.. that's kind of normal when it comes to Dominican/American relationships. 

But why is it so?

1 hour ago, Abies said:

But why is it so?

I am guessing because infedelity is common on the island. 

3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Ok.. it is well with Elisa

You also have to keep in mind that the husband/boyfriend could also be faithful and the wife/girlfriend could be merely making an assumption. 

I have to check in with my wife like every 20 min. LMAO.. it's exausting.

I can't wait for this immagration process to be over with.  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

You also have to keep in mind that the husband/boyfriend could also be faithful and the wife/girlfriend could be merely making an assumption. 

I have to check in with my wife like every 20 min. LMAO.. it's exausting.

I can't wait for this immagration process to be over with.  

Hahahahahahahah.. Well Articulated Keith. This immigration process is so so draining but I know it will soon be history.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.