Dakine10

Trump acknowledges Putin's hand in email hacks

100 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

At least ONE of us is ignoring things, to be sure...  :whistle: :whistle:

i'm not ignoring it at all, to be sure. in my quote you just used, i clearly said "not only the dnc was hacked". but i see i have left you between a rock and hard place and you had no choice but to circle around and try spinning..

Filed: Timeline
12 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i'm not ignoring it at all, to be sure. in my quote you just used, i clearly said "not only the dnc was hacked". but i see i have left you between a rock and hard place and you had no choice but to circle around and try spinning..

No, dear, you accused me of "not seeing the bigger picture", essentially, when in fact I was saying the same thing you did.  I see it, I know the DNC wasn't the only thing.  It's just all our leaders are letting us see.  That means while that particular tail is wagging the dog, somewhere nearby is a white elephant we are not supposed to know about.

Spinning.  LOL.  You crack me up with your fantasies sometimes.  But I still have feelings for you...

Just now, IDWAF said:

No, dear, you accused me of "not seeing the bigger picture", essentially, when in fact I was saying the same thing you did.  I see it, I know the DNC wasn't the only thing.  It's just all our leaders are letting us see.  That means while that particular tail is wagging the dog, somewhere nearby is a white elephant we are not supposed to know about.

Spinning.  LOL.  You crack me up with your fantasies sometimes.  But I still have feelings for you...

no, you do realize i can read everything that's gone down and been said in this thread right?

"it's just all our leaders are letting us see" and yet just a few posts before you talk about how intelligence can't 'let us see' everything (which duh - that's what makes this whole thing sorta important-like)

2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

no, you do realize i can read everything that's gone down and been said in this thread right?

"it's just all our leaders are letting us see" and yet just a few posts before you talk about how intelligence can't 'let us see' everything (which duh - that's what makes this whole thing sorta important-like)

So since we are saying the same thing, and you agree with me, why are you still posting about it?

So since we are saying the same thing, and you agree with me, why are you still posting about it?

i do not agree with you, you don't think it matters if russia mounts america's prez and rides us all for four years. 

i post because i can, don't waste your time trying to shut me up.

14 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i do not agree with you, you don't think it matters if russia mounts america's prez and rides us all for four years. 

i post because i can, don't waste your time trying to shut me up.

Jesus woman, you are a piece of work sometimes.  I never said nor alluded to that.  My meh attitude is about it happening.  Nothing to see here, and we do it too.  What they might have on Trump (remains to be seen) and whether or not it will allow them to influence anything remains to be seen.  The prostitute and golden thing... again, nothing to see there.  Who cares?  If it was accurate, Trump will laugh it off.  If it was false, Trump will laugh it off.  No foothold there.

Jesus woman, you are a piece of work sometimes.  I never said nor alluded to that.  My meh attitude is about it happening.  Nothing to see here, and we do it too.  What they might have on Trump (remains to be seen) and whether or not it will allow them to influence anything remains to be seen.  The prostitute and golden thing... again, nothing to see there.  Who cares?  If it was accurate, Trump will laugh it off.  If it was false, Trump will laugh it off.  No foothold there.

Trump isn't exactly "laughing it off" as much as he is getting pissy and whiney at the news agencies that publicized it. He wants the US to be his giant "safe space".

7 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

you don't dictate if there's 'nothing to see'. your meh attitude is about russia mounting america's prez and riding us for four years 'happening'..you're gonna make yourself dizzy. bow out.

Edited by smilesammich

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

you don't dictate if there's 'nothing to see'. your meh attitude is about russia mounting america's prez and riding us for four years 'happening'..you're gonna make yourself dizzy. bow out.

Ok.  You're right.  You win.

Going to the store to get some donuts.  Any particular flavor you care for me to pick up for ya?

Just now, IDWAF said:

Ok.  You're right.  You win.

Going to the store to get some donuts.  Any particular flavor you care for me to pick up for ya?

you gonna mail em to me up south?

4 hours ago, smilesammich said:

Its gonna happen cause you said so..  LOL  

The DDS say anything or make up anything to destroy Trump train is rolling 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

15pkevo.jpg

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Speaking of hot air...

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him:

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 52degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Conservative”.

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is
technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your
information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to
me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Liberal ."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are -- or where you are going. You've risen to where you are , due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, it is my fault."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hadn't heard THAT one in years...

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).