Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

After going through all yr AP stories i hope u are all new on AP

Mine case Created Sept. 17 2012

interviewed November 2012 in country B

result AP for updated Police cert. from Country A

submitted Required Police Cert. following week 2012 November

last updates sept. 17 2013 still AP.

i Pray we all break through this Stressful times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

I am in AP for the last 10 months. I did my interview in Jan 2013 and I was told to bring some more 2 documents which i did after 2 weeks and I was sent to AP. Today when I emailed the Embassy This is what they have replied:

Thank you for your email.

Please check with us in about one week. The administrative process is still on going, and hope by the next one week we will give you information on the way forward.

What does it indicate members? Doe sit mean they are almost done and does it sound positive that an approval is soon coming or simply a denial?

Members Advise.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Hey guys.

I want to know that any body's status updated or status update date dated chaged During this week i mean during shutdown?

are you receive your packet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

I contact the embassy regarding the status of my case after almost 10 months and received this response

Dear............................,

Thank you for your email. Please check with us in about one week. The
administrative process is still on going, and hope by the next one
week we will give you information on the way forward.

Regards

Visa Unit
US Embassy

Should i be happy ? I am fearing a denial dear members after having waited this long.

Interview was on Jan 14,2013 additional documents submitted 14 days later and last update Oct, 28

Advise members.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

yessss I Advice you dont be in a worry or fear keep focus and Pray for any futher success response from them but i hope yr AP is clear soon will get yr Visa Be Happy ...........will follow up too for final Decision next week.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

nooo, Not yet

Today i completed 15 week in AP sad.png

No Visa

i Wish you the best of luck & keep your sanity! this day will come very soon! smile.png GOD is good all the time

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

China, check out my signature.

I-130 Sent: 7/31/2012

I-130 Approved: 3/14/2013

NVC Received: 4/3/2013

NVC Case# Assigned: 4/9/2013

NVC Case Completed: 5/21/2013

Left NVC 5/30/2013

Consular Received: 8/24/2013

Received P4 Instruction Sheet: 09/09/2013

Medical Exam: 09/23/2013

Interview Date:10/10/2013

Result: AP

10/18/2013: submitted requested documents through CITIC Bank

10/29/2013: Visa Issued - Approved

11/07/2013: Picked up passport and visa at Citibank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am in AP since March 25th,2014 for CR1visa.

They emailed us saying when they will review ,we will be notified.

I didnt saw my wife since March 4 ,2013

These people I dont know what they are thinking but every case is different ,the are approving K1 to students,and older couples they put them in AP..

They have sponsor,we dont.

My wife is killing her working whole week, and we cant be together for any holiday.

Monday she will email them again so hoping soon I ll get my passport with a visa.

I dont understand why they think if you applied for a tourist visa before that you had immigrant intent,so thats way you got married.

we had a lot of paperwork for showing ongoing relationship but probably stuck that she didnt visit me.

She doesnt want to fly,I cant force her.

Also they canceled my C1 D visa to work on the ship so we cant meet in Miami anymore.

whoever is dealing with our cases,doesnt have concern how are lives are changed,how miserable we are and sad,and avoiding family meetings not having the lovedones with us.

My wife will have a breakdown if this will continue longer.

I pray for everybody that we will get it soon so we can fly where are heart is ,next to our wife or husband.God is great ,we have to believe it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Interview Date: March 15th 2013

In AP since then <still in AP>

Reason is she is/was a communist party member. I'm still not sure when we'll be approved. I went for the K1 visa route because it's suppose to be faster - clearly I was in error....

We are in AP For the same reason..that and they wanted more Evidence of our Relationship..everything has been sent in about a week ago..let me know how it goes!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.