Sign in to follow this  
GREEN/TRAN

nvc case number been 13 days

22 posts in this topic

hi there my petition date is april 5th it was approved on aug. 29th and i just got my NVC notice in the mail it was dated the 18th hang in there......

michelle/otman

we got approved sept 13 and still no case number from nvc did anyone else in that time fram get there number yet?

It is often taking 2-3 weeks (or more) for CSC NOA2's to get to NVC. I think you and I still have some time to kill.

Tom :ranting::ranting:

Tom,

Did your petition get forwarded to CSC after NSC? If not, it will be interesting to see if you get a NVC case number before all of us CSC'ers. Wishing you all the best!

AKS    3
I finally got an NVC Case # - my I130 was approved on Sept 7th and NVC entered my case on Sept 22 and assigned a case #

Congrats!!

Nice to see some one who filed with the Texas service center get their NVC number so quick. I got approved on Sept 16th from the TSC so hopefully like you I will get my NVC case number just as quick.

We got approved on 9-11 but no NVC case number yet. We have called the NVC several times and last time a lady told us they have received a whole bunch of cases from CSC and we shouldn´t worry. The lady told us our case for sure will get transfered to the embassy in Frankfurt/Germany until October 10th. Not sure what made her saying that but well, we hope she was right.

So the waiting goes on and on and on......

Good Luck

Paula Jo and Rico

Approved on September 6 - in and out of NVC today. I think it's better to email than call - operators don't seem to have updated information since they don't enter K1s in their system. I got an email response in 24 hours with case number. Took 21 days total from CSC to NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.