Sign in to follow this  
jjmarfzie

how long does it take to receive the EAD

14 posts in this topic

Hello. I just wanted to ask about how long will it take for me to receive my EAD? My husband and I filed the papers last month and USCIS received it by October 10th. Then I had my biometirc last November 14th. I am wondering if there's a possibility that I will have my EAD by December? Thank you!!! Just

Hello. I just wanted to ask about how long will it take for me to receive my EAD? My husband and I filed the papers last month and USCIS received it by October 10th. Then I had my biometirc last November 14th. I am wondering if there's a possibility that I will have my EAD by December? Thank you!!! Just

60-90 Days if typical. :thumbs:

Gel    0

That's what I'm waiting too. I submitted mine end of September and until now I haven't got it yet. It's been almost two months since we submitted it. They said it will take 60-90 days for the EAD, and if you're lucky they will send it to you like 2 months. I'm hoping I will have mine by the end of this month or first week of December. I hope for that...

Good luck to us!

Check out our timeline. My husband received his on Saturday.

Gel    0

Wow! it took you guys like 76 days to have the EAD that's nice. By the way, where do u find that email from CRIS? I've been reading lots of their timelines that they got email from CRIS? Can we do that to ours too that if we will be receiving our EAD then we will also received email from CRIS?

I think that is because your case was transfered to CSC. Lucky you! We are in the same situation as Gel and with a similar timeline. 0ur case is still pending with NBC ( I guess ) without so much as a touch since they received it .

Gel    0

I think that is because your case was transfered to CSC. Lucky you! We are in the same situation as Gel and with a similar timeline. 0ur case is still pending with NBC ( I guess ) without so much as a touch since they received it .

Yes my case was transferred to CSC. Is it really advantage if our case is transferred to CSC? Well, mine it's just the I-485 that was transferred but my EAD, i haven't receive any touches after the biometrics shedule. I just hope we'll receive it really soon...

Wow! it took you guys like 76 days to have the EAD that's nice. By the way, where do u find that email from CRIS? I've been reading lots of their timelines that they got email from CRIS? Can we do that to ours too that if we will be receiving our EAD then we will also received email from CRIS?

go to the USCIS website and register and add your AOS receipt number for email updates of your case status.

60-90 Days if typical. :thumbs:

We submitted our EAD paperwork on July 25, 2008. Last inquiry with the 1-800-nonothing said they have until January 25, 2009 to process before it is out of processing times (and yes, they were NOT confusing the AOS application with the EAD and AP documents). Still waiting...

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.