nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

I really don't know what is going on anymore...:(

Which consulate? I think u may have a CEAC processing case which is taking longer to assign. I am waiting as well. It’s been 4 weeks since case received....called this morning...nothing...put to supervisor again. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, carlinhoswave said:

So I just called the NVC and they said they are working on process of middle of January. I hope I get my CN soon! I checked on calendar and today is a month and 10 days of waiting. Keeping my faith!!!

Hang in there...wow, that’s a long time waiting... Come on NVC get moving!!!!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

good afternoon friends,I try to login with my case# and NIV it not going thru,friends can you pls help me out

Your inputting Your case # and invoice number? If your case number was just assigned to u then NVC hasn’t got it placed into their system yet, so keep trying everyday and eventually u will be able to get signed in. 

This happens right after you get your Case to lots of people, so hang in there...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

So I just called the NVC and they said they are working on process of middle of January. I hope I get my CN soon! I checked on calendar and today is a month and 10 days of waiting. Keeping my faith!!!

I WISH YOU the very best.It will end in praise

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

good afternoon friends,I try to login with my case# and NIV it not going thru,friends can you pls help me out

Try and input it well it's not that it's not yet in NVC system cos if its not in their system yet they won't give you

Try and call them and explain to them they might prolly help YOU 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, aywang said:

Which consulate? I think u may have a CEAC processing case which is taking longer to assign. I am waiting as well. It’s been 4 weeks since case received....called this morning...nothing...put to supervisor again. 

Hey @aywang , my consulate is USA in Brazil! And yes, I'm on NVC phase. I've been waiting 5 weeks, I'm on my 6th now :(! I called them today and they said they are working on process of middle of January. Well, it is how it is! It is just wait and I will keep praying. It is a long time! I was really sad on USCIS phase and I read a lot of people talking about NVC phase happy and really fast then when I get to this phase, this is happening...this process is all about wait, be sad, frustrated and stressed.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Your inputting Your case # and invoice number? If your case number was just assigned to u then NVC hasn’t got it placed into their system yet, so keep trying everyday and eventually u will be able to get signed in. 

This happens right after you get your Case to lots of people, so hang in there...

Thank you sundee

45 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Try and input it well it's not that it's not yet in NVC system cos if its not in their system yet they won't give you

Thank you henken23

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Sundee said:

If you get a chance to call NVC see what they tell u and let us know... Hope it works soon for you..

OK I will bro

Timeline
8 hours ago, Henken23 said:

When I try to login again,see what show:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Sundee said:

If you get a chance to call NVC see what they tell u and let us know... Hope it works soon for you..

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

or:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

or:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

I’ve never seen this kind of message come up when trying to sign in. Are you going to ceac.state.gov to sign in?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sundee said:

I’ve never seen this kind of message come up when trying to sign in. Are you going to ceac.state.gov to sign in?

Yes

Timeline
7 hours ago, Vetomo said:

or:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Yes it has happened to me before. All u need to do is to retype nvc on ur browser and search again. U will be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.