dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Wooooooowwwwwwww can't believe I finally have a case complete!!! After 6 months at the nvc. Second scan date April 24. All the best with everyone awaiting Cc.  The wait is definitely long but it shall pass and at the end we will all smile.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nana&Akua said:

Wooooooowwwwwwww can't believe I finally have a case complete!!! After 6 months at the nvc. Second scan date April 24. All the best with everyone awaiting Cc.  The wait is definitely long but it shall pass and at the end we will all smile.

Many Congratulations!

You might have an interview scheduled too.. because its that time of the month that NVC schedules interviews.. good luck for it!

Edited by chamma

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Timeline
32 minutes ago, chamma said:

Many Congratulations!

You might have an interview scheduled too.. because its that time of the month that NVC schedules interviews.. good luck for it!

Thank you very much 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nana&Akua said:

Congrats . Please when was ur first scan date and how long it took to get a checklist after ur first scan date and what was missing ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Congrats . Please when was ur first scan date and how long it took to get a checklist after ur first scan date and what was missing ? 

Allo f this info is on our spreadsheet. ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=809457694

Timeline
1 hour ago, Segun1988 said:

First scan date Jan 19, sent in  PCC later and reset to feb 14, I got checklist on April 14, thus about 8 weeks. Chcklst scan date April 24 Cc June 28 that's about 9 weeks

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline
13 hours ago, cleon86 said:

Hey Sd7, I need a favor!! I'm kind of having a freak out moment because I was scanning the El Salvador Reciprocity Schedule and noticed for marriage certificate it says, A "PARTIDA DE MATRIMONIO" -Certificado de Matrimonio- is the only valid marriage certificate. 

We sent in the Registro De Matrimonio and the Escritura Publica. Is there a separate marriage certificate??? Would you potentially mind showing me what yours looks like or sending in a private message because I tried to google it and I can't find anything. 

Cleon 86 my certificate of marriage is from U.S so it was in english already

36 minutes ago, Sd7 said:

Cleon 86 my certificate of marriage is from U.S so it was in english already

Ahhh ok! Thank you anyway. I'm going to  tell my husband to go to the office there to check to make sure that's the only document we need so I can have some peace of mind. 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

To everyone who is under supervisor review,

please call them daily and try to show sad part of your story and ask them to forward your call to supervisor.

If supervisor is busy or in meeting then give them your number to call back.

If they call back or they forward your phone to supervisor then try to please them as well and show your sad part of your story and the main thing that only 1 or 2 documents needs a review and you already waited 10-11 months to get a checklist and file was under review as well.

Todd and Amanda are too good supervisors as per my experience. Amanda usually works in evening shift in NVC. and Todd in the morning shift. Mostly they have a meeting in morning so they won't come on call but they will call back in afternoon or evening. 

This is my personal experience as we went through checklist and requested for a supervisor review as they denied us expedite request. So supervisor helped us and she told we understand your situation and i will make a note for a supervisor review. Same supervisor came next week through a callback and she personally reviewed documents when my wife was on call. And in 1-hour status changed.

Hope this happens to all. But the main thing is to try and try to please them on call and to get a help from supervisor through by explaining your real sad story.

15 hours ago, enigma992 said:

let me know when you get your interview! I've been waiting since June 13th...nothing yet. We may both get our dates in the next week or so.

yes sure will let you know. so did you try calling them? and what is your status on ceac right now? Mine shows AT NVC. as it changed just yesterday.

9 hours ago, Nana&Akua said:

Thank you very much 

Congrats @Nana&Akua :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys im shaking my status says at nvc and aos is missing i am crying and i didnt even call to confim i havent seen my son in 10 years ....could this be it😭😭😭 happy tears

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Just now, Mellisa said:

Guys im shaking my status says at nvc and aos is missing i am crying and i didnt even call to confim i havent seen my son in 10 years ....could this be it😭😭😭 happy tears

So happy for you! You're so close !!! 

14 minutes ago, Mellisa said:

great congrats :) 10 years is very very long time....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
1 hour ago, cadtousa said:

To everyone who is under supervisor review,

please call them daily and try to show sad part of your story and ask them to forward your call to supervisor.

If supervisor is busy or in meeting then give them your number to call back.

If they call back or they forward your phone to supervisor then try to please them as well and show your sad part of your story and the main thing that only 1 or 2 documents needs a review and you already waited 10-11 months to get a checklist and file was under review as well.

Todd and Amanda are too good supervisors as per my experience. Amanda usually works in evening shift in NVC. and Todd in the morning shift. Mostly they have a meeting in morning so they won't come on call but they will call back in afternoon or evening. 

This is my personal experience as we went through checklist and requested for a supervisor review as they denied us expedite request. So supervisor helped us and she told we understand your situation and i will make a note for a supervisor review. Same supervisor came next week through a callback and she personally reviewed documents when my wife was on call. And in 1-hour status changed.

Hope this happens to all. But the main thing is to try and try to please them on call and to get a help from supervisor through by explaining your real sad story.

I am under supervisor review I am calling twice a day in the morning between 7 to 8 and night between 11:30 to 12 but no luck all the representatives I talk say same thing i need to wait either for 6 or 11 weeks I try in english in spanish but no one seems to understand.... anyways I will keep calling :(:huh:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.