1voice1life

I-130 September 2014 filers

465 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife and I submitter sent our I-130 petition today. Wishing you all the best who've already applied or will apply soon. Best of luck :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Best wishes for a speedy process!

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good luck!! Hopefully the time goes quickly

11/06: Husband EWI from Mexico
11/08: Started dating

11/11: Husband got deported
1/11/14: Got married
3/13/14-11/2/14:
I-130
1/26/15-3/17/15: NVC

5/28/15: INTERVIEW - denied

6/8/15: I-601/I-212 waivers received

11/17/15: I-601/I-212 waivers APPROVED

12/11/15: HUBBY HOME!! :dance:

Timeline

Good luck!! Hopefully the time goes quickly

Thanks a lot :) I'm hoping the same, we applied for K1 last time and it took us six months to receive the NOA 2 but I saw people getting their petitions approved quickly when they petition from abroad. This time we petitioned from Pakistan and hoping for a quick approval. Fingers crossed !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Dear members,

I am new to this site after being introduced to it by a friend. I got married recently in Africa where my husband and soul mate is residing and now am back in the states in my home town of Phoenix AZ to file for his (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) paper work and visa but i don't have any idea on how and where to start from and its making me even afraid that i might be messing up everything if i go on with it.

I need guidance on where and how to begin with it all.

I went through the site and saw so many forms but i see that (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) is the one for the married people and now i want help if i am correct in choosing the (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) or i should be choosing another one?

Secondly, should my husband currently in Africa also send me any document to submit with it at USCIS and i was told he will need to sign one or two forms which are required of him before i submit the application to USCIS, how can he sign it because he is far away or did i have to send it to him to sign and email or post it back to me, email and post which one will be accepted?

What documents do i have to submit along?

I found true love in Africa and i can't go without him no more. I can feel him right inside of me because i am carrying for him. I am doing everything i could to make sure he is here before i put to bed so your help is really needed.

I kindly request help from all those who have ideas or experience the (IR-1/CR-1 Visa).

Thank you all.

Timeline

Dear members,

I am new to this site after being introduced to it by a friend. I got married recently in Africa where my husband and soul mate is residing and now am back in the states in my home town of Phoenix AZ to file for his (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) paper work and visa but i don't have any idea on how and where to start from and its making me even afraid that i might be messing up everything if i go on with it.

I need guidance on where and how to begin with it all.

I went through the site and saw so many forms but i see that (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) is the one for the married people and now i want help if i am correct in choosing the (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) or i should be choosing another one?

Secondly, should my husband currently in Africa also send me any document to submit with it at USCIS and i was told he will need to sign one or two forms which are required of him before i submit the application to USCIS, how can he sign it because he is far away or did i have to send it to him to sign and email or post it back to me, email and post which one will be accepted?

What documents do i have to submit along?

I found true love in Africa and i can't go without him no more. I can feel him right inside of me because i am carrying for him. I am doing everything i could to make sure he is here before i put to bed so your help is really needed.

I kindly request help from all those who have ideas or experience the (IR-1/CR-1 Visa).

Thank you all.

First of all you need to relax and not panic :).

If you start reading then you'll see there are guides on this website for every visa you apply for . Please check this

http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Dears,

Am sorry if this is not the line i should not be posting on but you can guide me on how create a new topic without posting on others line. Am new and does not know how to post a new topic on. I have questions to ask please and i would be very grateful if you people out there can kindly take some of your time and help me out.

I need to ask some questions and also guidance on how to go by the CR-1 process. I got married are few months ago and i now want to file for my husband and i have started by printing out the forms required to begin with.

First of all, from my understanding, i have to print out two G-325A, Biographic Information forms meaning i have to fill out one and my husband in Africa too should be filling out one.

Secondly, i realized only one I-130 form is required from me the wife(Petitioner) which i should fill out and submit it with my G-325A biographic form and that of my husband's G-325A biographic form. Kindly correct me from the above if am wrong.

Now the questions i have regarding the G325A biographic forms are below. Kindly follow go through the G-325A form and help me answer them please.

1) Current husband or wife(if none, so state)

Family name (for wife, give maiden name)

From my understanding since i am the wife(petitioner) i should be filling out my husband's details and if at all it was a man filling out this form for his wife, its like you are been advice to put your wife's maiden name? Kindly tell me if am correct on the part.

Question 2) Former husbands or wives(if none, so state)

I was married twice before and divorced and on the space provided for me to put my former husband's details is not enough and cannot accommodate for the two of them, so what is advisable for me to do please and i have so many similar problems ahead where my answers cannot fit in the space provided? Kindly advice on this please because every detail has to be submitted as requested so i cannot put one and leave out the other one.

3)On the part of the Applicant's residence last five years?

Both me and my husband should be filling out the G-325A form, and on this part its talking about the Applicants last five years and from my understanding am the Applicant and should be filling out this part but my husband should leave it blank or is he also an Applicant since her is also asked to fill out the G-325A form.

4) On the Applicant's last address outside the US of more than a year?

Again we both are facing this question and from my knowledge i should be leaving it out and not fill out anything because i have never stayed out of the US for more than a year.

From my knowledge my husband should leave it out too because he never lived in the US talkless of staying out for more than a year. Am i correct?

5) Applicants employment last five years

From my end here, its talking about the Applicant's which is me the wife(petitioner's) work. But from husband's end too he is seeing the same questions about the applicant's work for the past 5 years. The key word confusing me again is the (applicant) because i am seeing my self as the applicant(petitioner) but not my husband in Africa.

Does it mean that since he is also asked to fill out the G-325A form, he is also view as an applicant from that end?

Who the applicant on this part?

Should he fill out this part or leave it blank?

6)This form is submitted in connection with an application for

1-Naturalization

2- Status as permanent resident

3-other(specify)

I am filling for CR-1 visa for my husband

Which one should i choose from the above

7) Applicants signature

I will sign my own form as the applicant(petitioner) over here but does my husband too need to sign his over there? Is he seen as an applicant too?

Timeline

Dears,

Am sorry if this is not the line i should not be posting on but you can guide me on how create a new topic without posting on others line. Am new and does not know how to post a new topic on. I have questions to ask please and i would be very grateful if you people out there can kindly take some of your time and help me out.

I need to ask some questions and also guidance on how to go by the CR-1 process. I got married are few months ago and i now want to file for my husband and i have started by printing out the forms required to begin with.

First of all, from my understanding, i have to print out two G-325A, Biographic Information forms meaning i have to fill out one and my husband in Africa too should be filling out one.

Secondly, i realized only one I-130 form is required from me the wife(Petitioner) which i should fill out and submit it with my G-325A biographic form and that of my husband's G-325A biographic form. Kindly correct me from the above if am wrong.

Now the questions i have regarding the G325A biographic forms are below. Kindly follow go through the G-325A form and help me answer them please.

1) Current husband or wife(if none, so state)

From my understanding since i am the wife(petitioner) i should be filling out my husband's details and if at all it was a man filling out this form for his wife, its like you are been advice to put your wife's maiden name? Kindly tell me if am correct on the part.

Question 2) Former husbands or wives(if none, so state)

I was married twice before and divorced and on the space provided for me to put my former husband's details is not enough and cannot accommodate for the two of them, so what is advisable for me to do please and i have so many similar problems ahead where my answers cannot fit in the space provided? Kindly advice on this please because every detail has to be submitted as requested so i cannot put one and leave out the other one.

3)On the part of the Applicant's residence last five years?

Both me and my husband should be filling out the G-325A form, and on this part its talking about the Applicants last five years and from my understanding am the Applicant and should be filling out this part but my husband should leave it blank or is he also an Applicant since her is also asked to fill out the G-325A form.

4) On the Applicant's last address outside the US of more than a year?

Again we both are facing this question and from my knowledge i should be leaving it out and not fill out anything because i have never stayed out of the US for more than a year.

From my knowledge my husband should leave it out too because he never lived in the US talkless of staying out for more than a year. Am i correct?

5) Applicants employment last five years

From my end here, its talking about the Applicant's which is me the wife(petitioner's) work. But from husband's end too he is seeing the same questions about the applicant's work for the past 5 years. The key word confusing me again is the (applicant) because i am seeing my self as the applicant(petitioner) but not my husband in Africa.

Does it mean that since he is also asked to fill out the G-325A form, he is also view as an applicant from that end?

Who the applicant on this part?

Should he fill out this part or leave it blank?

6)This form is submitted in connection with an application for

1-Naturalization

2- Status as permanent resident

3-other(specify)

I am filling for CR-1 visa for my husband

Which one should i choose from the above

7) Applicants signature

I will sign my own form as the applicant(petitioner) over here but does my husband too need to sign his over there? Is he seen as an applicant too?

Did you find the answers ? Because all the questions you asked here have already been answered many times. If not then I'll reply them happily :)

Good afternoon.

Excited to be sending out our petition by late September.

Best of luck to all.

Good afternoon.

Excited to be sending out our petition by late September.

Best of luck to all.

Good luck to you for a smooth journey. ? Edited by 1voice1life

Wow. Can't believe it's been a year since we filed in Sept 2013. Best of luck to you guys! Sept has a soft spot in my heart. :)

Our Visa Journey(s)

K-1 Visa
01/15/2013 - Sent I-129F overnight via Fedex
07/17/2013 - Sent to London
*** Abandoned K1 Visa route due to wedding plans that could NOT be changed**

07/27/2013 - Married in TX!!

CR-1 Visa
09/12/2013 - Sent I-130 overnight via Fedex
09/18/2013 - NOA1 - E-mail and text - Sent to NBC Overland Park
03/03/2014 - Case Transferred to CSC
03/27/2014 - NOA2 - E-mail and text - APPROVED!!!
04/04/2014 - NVC Received

05/05/2014 - Case Number & IIN Assigned

05/08/2014 - Submitted DS-261

05/10/2014 - AOS Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/13/2014 - AOS Package Received/Fee withdrawn (Scanned on 5/15) - Happy bday to me! :)

05/14/2014 - AOS Shows as PAID

05/19/2014 - IV Available/Paid/Sent Package

05/20/2014 - IV Fee withdrawn/Shows as PAID/DS-260 Available & Submitted

05/21/2014 - IV Package Received (Scanned on 5/23)

06/13/2014 - AOS Approved

06/26/2014 - CASE COMPLETE!!! (Confirmed by call, AOS changed to N/A)

07/10/2014 - Interview date assigned!!!! (August 19th)

07/11/2014 - Received Interview letter via e-mail

07/21/2014 - Hubby's medical (Passed!)/E-mail sent to embassy requesting earlier date

07/23/2014 - Interview rescheduled!!

08/04/2014 - INTERVIEW IN LONDON!! - APPROVED!!!!! :luv:

08/12/2014 - VISA IN HAND!!

08/30/2014 - POE in Houston!!

352 days from filing to POE

*Full timeline in profile

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

07/07/2016 - Sent I-751 overnight via USPS

07/08/2016 - CSC received & NOA1

07/21/2016 - Biometrics letter received
07/25/2016 - Walk-in Biometrics Appt (Org. appt - 8/2)

"Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars."

- Gilbert Parker

I-130 package should be to Chicago within the next couple of days (sent from Australia). Officially makes me a September filer :)

USCIS

8/28/2014 - Sent I-130 from Australia

9/8/2014 - Arrived to Chicago Lockbox

9/10/2014 - Email notification of NOA1 - forwarded to CSC

9/25/2014 - Received hard copy of NOA1

9/30/2014 - Email notification of NOA2, approved (20 days)

NVC

10/15/2014 - NVC received case

11/5/2014 - Case # and IIN assigned

11/6/2014 - Welcome email from NVC and DS-261 submitted

11/7/2014 - AOS fee invoiced and paid

12/2/2014 - Send AOS and IV pack together from Australia

12/3/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

12/7/2014 - DS-260 completed

12/11/2014 - Package scan date

2/7/2015 - Case Complete - No checklist

3/17/2015 - Interview - Approved!

201 days

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Anyone sent to USCIS lockbox by 1st ? Mine still showing available for pickup...

Oct 11, 2016 - ROC package mailed via USPS priority (large bubble wrap envelope)

Oct 13, 2016 - Package delivered to CSC

Oct 17, 2016 - Check cashed

Dec 1, 2016 - Biometrics completed (early walk-in)

Timeline

Anyone sent to USCIS lockbox by 1st ? Mine still showing available for pickup...

We sent ours on 1st and it was received by USCIS on Friday. We Sent our petition from Pakistan.

I-130 package should be to Chicago within the next couple of days (sent from Australia). Officially makes me a September filer :)

Best of luck for your journey :)

Wow. Can't believe it's been a year since we filed in Sept 2013. Best of luck to you guys! Sept has a soft spot in my heart. :)

I hope it turns out to be good for us too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.