NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

do you understand the timeticks required with ELIS to get a greencard, holding a CR-1 or IR-1 visa? yes? no?

I ask, because you posit'd 'Does anyone have any idea on when we'll get his Green Card?'

If you are visiting this web portal on a cell phone, tablet, I ask (no, seriously) that you turn it off, remove the battery,

and visit this topic again on a personal computer (Windows or MAC) and read all of the posts here in this topic.

Can you? Will You? Should You? (my answer is yes)

Handphones suck, for real answers for real problems.

On a pc, knowledge acquisition on this 'topic' can be had within 2 hours. I ask you, invite you, to use a PC, now, nowish.

Excuse me? I am a Systems Administrator who works on Mac's and PC's on a daily and you are taking to me like I am an idiot! I thought this forum was for asking questions and friendly advice?

I wasn't asking you or anyone else to do my research, I was just trying to get an approximate as I have seen several different times on when the green card is actually received and when the CEAC ELIS status changes from Accepted to Optimized.

Edited by britishinfusion

Marriage: 12-23-13 in England
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: London, England

USCIS:
I-130 NOA1: 1-17-14

I-130 NOA2: 6-4-14

NVC:

Case Completed at NVC: 9-26-14 - No checklists

Embassy:

Medical Appointment: 10-15-14

Visa in Hand: 11-5-14
USCIS ELIS fee paid: 11-5-14
POE: 11-19-14 (via Dublin en route to Chicago)
SSN Received: 11-30-14
Green Card Received: 2-13-14

do you understand the timeticks required with ELIS to get a greencard, holding a CR-1 or IR-1 visa? yes? no?

I ask, because you posit'd 'Does anyone have any idea on when we'll get his Green Card?'

If you are visiting this web portal on a cell phone, tablet, I ask (no, seriously) that you turn it off, remove the battery,

and visit this topic again on a personal computer (Windows or MAC) and read all of the posts here in this topic.

Can you? Will You? Should You? (my answer is yes)

Handphones suck, for real answers for real problems.

On a pc, knowledge acquisition on this 'topic' can be had within 2 hours. I ask you, invite you, to use a PC, now, nowish.

What a horrible response to an innocent and just question. Are you drunk or just rude?

Married New York 09/27/13Filed I-130 11/23/13Noa1 11/27/13 VSCNoa2 05/23/14 Case received nvc 6/6/14Case # and IIN 6/27/14AOS and IV invoiced 7/12/14AOS and IV paid 7/14/14DS260 submitted 7/22/14Aos and IV scan date 08/14/14Case complete 10/06/14Medical 9/22/14<p>Interview 11/17/14

POE Philadelphia 12/2/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Gosh - I sure was harsh yesterday ! Deepest Apologies ! Last night I was a 'tardo, and it shows !

Usually, if you study posts in this topic, you can get some idea of the pattern and timing on all of the ELIS / CRIS bits. POE event is usually the first trigger, but there's a queue for stuff getting logged.

If you read the posts here, people start compiling their own data for you to read. If you guys keep posting your data as it happens, other readers can see the patterns.

Mostly, we've all been studying this, noting lag during some quarters, with speed on other quarters. I wish ELIS would be consistent with it's approach on this, seems they never are; and changed out their IT systems several times in some effort to reduce the lag and errors and problems.

Good Luck with this portion, and God Speed !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

Emailed USCIS again about the card and they wrote back:

"After careful review of your inquiry, we determined that your cards delay will be best addressed by the USCIS office processing your case; therefore, we are forwarding your inquiry to the Texas Service Center"

I know it's only been 55 days, so I guess I'll just wait some more. But man they're fast at responding to my emails. Emailed yesterday, got an answer today.

IR1 took 520 days....

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I tried to track my IOE number on the USCIS case status but it keep saying error. I don't know why i couldn't. Any help please? By the way I got my SSN already.

I tried to track my IOE number on the USCIS case status but it keep saying error. I don't know why i couldn't. Any help please? By the way I got my SSN already.

You can't track it until it's at least optimized and sometimes not until card produced.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

@NLR

Thank you very much. I guess i have to keep waiting. If i may ask, how many days will it takes to receive the actual IR-1 green card in the mail? 30 or 45 days ?

@NLR Thank you very much. I guess i have to keep waiting. If i may ask, how many days will it takes to receive the actual IR-1 green card in the mail? 30 or 45 days ?

once it hits card produced you should get it within a week.

Until then it can take anywhere from 1-6 months. But normally between 1 and 3. I have not seen it faster than 3 weeks and the average is 6 I think.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

It means they finally put your case with your payment. Normally it's only a 1-2 weeks away from getting your green card produced.

Timeline

Hello NLR

I tracked my green card status on www.uscis.gov and this is what it brings out

Card Is Being Produced

On December 15, 2014, we began producing your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration

Please how long will it take me to receive it in the mail ? Thanks

Timeline

Hello NLR, i tracked it today and m green card was mailed today, I called USCIS and I spoke to the immigration customer rep and I was given the USPS tracking number, I tracked it and its on the way to me. I am very happy because today is the 18th day that i paid for the ELIS fee. it's not even up to a month. Thank God

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.