goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

What did we do to deserve this unfair treatment? Now when you call the customer service phone they keep telling you it is now taking 8months to process these damm applications. When I ask her why are they processing January and February applications, she tells me every application is unique. Well what about the appication fee? if you have issue with my application, let me know if it can be corrected instead of keeping it somewhere and approving others who applied after me.

Edited by kari81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Jeannie & Al,

I agree that some of these adjudicators are likely working on the ones they are more familiar with first. But let me also say that I was fully expecting an RFE and didn't get one. I sent a thumb drive with my petition that had pictures, Facebook Timeline, and other supporting evidence. This was before I came across VJ. USCIS returned the thumb drive b/c they only accept papers (even though they scan them and create electronic copies anyway). So my approval came with the bare minimum of evidence and could have easily warranted a RFE. I think there is a lot of pressure on all of the service centers to get approvals out, especially with the millions of new cases that will come once the immigration bill passes.

Also, you can always call USCIS and request expedited processing and cite your fathers health. There are several categories for expedite and you may be able to convince them. I tried but was denied, but I don't think it hurts or slows down the processing of your case. I think the director of the service center is responsible for approving/disapproving expedite requests so it shouldn't interfere with the adjudicator working on your case.

Whats the harm in trying?

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

They cannot guarantee any result, but a lot of times they can try to 'push' for a decision quicker.

This is for your congressman:

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/%C2'>

For your senator:

www.senate.gov

I've contacted both offices to help me. I first did my senator and they told me that I should have a decision by end of July. They asked me to follow up on July 2nd with them. My congressman's office is contacting them this week, so I hope to hear from them. I'm hoping having both offices behind them will expedite the process, but that's only a hope, not a guarantee.

For some reason the congressman's site did not come up, here it is:

www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Hey guys

Probably that was already mentioned earlier but: how can we contact a senator or congressman? How is that working?

Just look them up online and contact them. We just looked up "Congressman for Aiken" and it brought it up. Can phone or e-mail them.

I'm really hoping we get our NOA2 soon, I'm so anxious every night because I just never know when it's going to be. My fiance needs to be up here before my birthday (end of August) and if we don't have it/the hard copy by then, it's going to be very difficult to predict the return flight date and the time frame for the post-NOA2 process.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

somebody ending with 6086 Got....... On June 18, 2013, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case

VISA JOURNEY:12/16/12 - sent the packet to Dallas Lockbox
12/19/12 - email/hard copy of NOA1
12/27/12 - Alien registration changed
05/24/13 - case transferred to other office from VSC
05/29/13 - transferred Texas Service Center
05/30/13 - transferred
06/12/13 - RFE
06/24/13 - RFE RECIEVED BY USCIS TEXAS
06/27/13 - approved NOA2
07/17/13 - shipped from USCIS to NVC
07/19/13 - Got My Case Number from NVC

07/23/13 in transit to the Consular Section

07/26/13 Ready

07/30/13 Ready date changed

08/16/2013 - Packet 3
10/03/2013 - Packet 4
11/01/2013 - Medical
11/07/2013 - Interview- Approved-

11/19.2013-Issued-
11/21/2013 - Visa in hand

11/21/2013 P.O.E Alexandria Bay, New York
00/00/2013 - Arrived in South Carolina
01/18/2014 - Getting Married in Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Married, Very Happy..!!

Started I485

Mailed it on 6 March 2014

Biometrics appointment 03 Apr.2014

Biometrics Done.

Intervew waiver letter 06/27/2014

28 Jan/15 Got email for Interview date for 2/march

they didnt have my file

got Letter on 2 April for 2nd interview on 4 May

Still waiting

Card was Ordered To Be Produced

Got my green card on 15 may

13 months and 15 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

All they can tell the center is that thy have "interest " in the case. I dud the whole shabang contact all my reps congressman and have been called by my senators assistant once a week. And still cases without senatorial interest and cases filed after that are in Texas have been approved.

They can only help with giving us info when the uscs keeps us in the dark ....

They cannot guarantee any result, but a lot of times they can try to 'push' for a decision quicker.

This is for your congressman:

For your senator:

www.senate.gov

I've contacted both offices to help me. I first did my senator and they told me that I should have a decision by end of July. They asked me to follow up on July 2nd with them. My congressman's office is contacting them this week, so I hope to hear from them. I'm hoping having both offices behind them will expedite the process, but that's only a hope, not a guarantee.

For some reason the congressman's site did not come up, here it is:

www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Timeline

Yes Haiti and places where lives can be lost. Are approved faster...

I'm under the impression that cases from Haiti get some kind of priority (as in this case), but I could be wrong.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I called USCIS but they are so against getting me up to tier 2 and all they can tell me is that they cannot do a service request however those that filed after me have had service requests done. I told them that it's almost 7 months and still nothing because it is within normal processing window they cannot do anything. They also said that every case is different and it also depends on the beneficiary's country blah blah blah...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I called USCIS but they are so against getting me up to tier 2 and all they can tell me is that they cannot do a service request however those that filed after me have had service requests done. I told them that it's almost 7 months and still nothing because it is within normal processing window they cannot do anything. They also said that every case is different and it also depends on the beneficiary's country blah blah blah...

Try saying you demand to be transferred. The last customer service rep I called said that they MUST transfer you if you demand a transfer.

Timeline

Go to your local uscis office. I was able to get a service request there and they had more info on my case that the level one or 2 at the service center. You must also call your senator... This all you can do. The system is broken and w are victims of it ....

I was expecting massive approval wave today, but still nothing right? Until when is the working ours for the approvals??

I heard that someone said that the notices can go out also way after working hours.

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.