24 posts in this topic

So i have a few questions in regards of the medical examination and to be honest some answers on vj didn't make sense for some reason and hopefully someone will be able to give me some answers!

The medical i did in England is still valid,( i assume USCIS have the results already since they received the sealed envelope at POE) and they are only expecting me to send vaccinations record with I-485 package which is DS-3025 or I-693

1- right ???

after my interview in London i went to my GP and had the required vaccinations done ( MMR, TDAP) but on the DS-3025 it says i delayed them at present time, and as results it says:

VACCINE HISTORY INCOMPLETE,

APPLICANT MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR BLANKET WAIVER(S) BECAUSE VACCINATION(S) NOT MEDICALLY APPROPRIATE ( AS INDICATED ABOVE)

2- can i get another DS-3025 from a CS in the u.s with the updated ( complete) vaccinations information?? or do i have to have form I-693 completed by a CS?

in case i have to fill form I-693, what parts does CS have to fill!

the form are 5 pages, page 1 has 3 parts

Part 1: INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

Part 2: SUMMARY OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION

Part 3: CIVIL SURGEON'S CERTIFICATION

page 2: CIVIL SURGEON'S WORKSHEET

page 3: CIVIL SURGEON'S WORKSHEET(continued)

page 4: CIVIL SURGEON'S WORKSHEET(continued)

page 5: VACCNIATION RECORDS

3- can you please tell me what parts and pages CS has to complete, and what about the other parts does he just leave them blank?

what about TST, i didn't have it in England,

4- is TST required for AOS ?

hopefully someone who is been there done that will be able to help me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

This should be in the AOS forums, not K-1.

I also have the "Vaccine history incomplete" case checked, but this is normal as some vaccines are "not age appropriate". All my vaccines are up to date and meet the requirements. From the researches I did on VJ, no need to fill the I-693. I just plan the submit a copy of my DS-3025 (hoping I won't have a RFE because "they lost my medical infos" --> it happened to some members).

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

So i have a few questions in regards of the medical examination and to be honest some answers on vj didn't make sense for some reason and hopefully someone will be able to give me some answers!

The medical i did in England is still valid,( i assume USCIS have the results already since they received the sealed envelope at POE) and they are only expecting me to send vaccinations record with I-485 package which is DS-3025 or I-693

1- right ???

after my interview in London i went to my GP and had the required vaccinations done ( MMR, TDAP) but on the DS-3025 it says i delayed them at present time, and as results it says:

APPLICANT MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR BLANKET WAIVER(S) BECAUSE VACCINATION(S) NOT MEDICALLY APPROPRIATE ( AS INDICATED ABOVE)

2- can i get another DS-3025 from a CS in the u.s with the updated ( complete) vaccinations information?? or do i have to have form I-693 completed by a CS?

3- can you please tell me what parts and pages CS has to complete, and what about the other parts does he just leave them blank?

Because your DS-3025 is incomplete so you might need a CS to transfer it to a I-693. You only fill and sign part 1 of I-693, the rest will be taken care by the Civil Surgeon.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

1- right ???

Yes, you must find a civil surgeon in the US now. If you had all the required vaccinations at the time of your medical, then you would not need to see a CS to get the I-693. However, you went to your regular doctor AFTER your medical and DS-3025 was filled out. You need to find a CS to have your vaccinations transcribed onto the I-693. Take your DS-3025 and vaccination record from your regular doctor with you.

As stated in the I-693 form instructions, you need to have Page 1 filled out(all 3 parts), and Page 5. The other pages can be left blank because your medical was done within the year.

Finding a CS that will not insist on a whole new medical can be a challenge. You will have to call around until you can find one. You might even need to call some that are farther away from you, perhaps in another city that is a few hours drive away. http://www.visajourney.com/content/us-civil-surgeons

You can also search through this thread to see if any civil surgeons in your area are listed: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/231026-civil-surgeons-who-dont-rip-you-off/

As for 'TST', if you mean a TB skin test, then no. You do not need another TB test. The chest x-ray you had at your medical was to check for TB. TB testing is part of the medical, and you do not need another medical, or any parts of another medical redone.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

I replied in your other duplicate thread on this matter: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/366775-the-hell-of-i-693/

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Timeline

Send a copy of your copy of the DS-3025 with your AOS packet. If they request the I-693 with your appointment letter, or send an RFE, then get the I-693 filled out. When the IO asked us if she got the rest of her shots, we showed him the treatment record from our HMO, and that was it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I had all of my vaccines before my medical and they didn't bother to list them on the supplement, so it says incomplete even though I have all of them vaccines! I do have a vaccine report from my local health department showing that I have all of them, should I include that with my supplement?

Thank you so much for your help. i really appreciate it.

i have another question in regard of the I-864

my wife 2011 tax return was not enough, she made around 11.000 $ last year. but she has around 28.000 $ in her bank account, is that enough for her to sponsor me ? or do we need a co-sponsor? can you please tell me how they calculate assets!!

also she lives in Kentucky as she works there, we are in Florida at the moment at her dad's and the plan is she is going back to kentucky to her job and i'm staying here with her dad till i get my green card then i go to kentucky and get a job and get our own place( i can't stay at her mom's house in kentucky) so is it gonna be a problem if they see we live in 2 different states for now?

we want our AOS interview to be in Florida, so i'm going to put my address as her dad's(FL)and she will fly down here again for the AOS interview ....

Thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics have been merged

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Call around for an honest CS, most of them are crooked and want to do a full physical. If your Petitioner has private insurance and need more immunizations their insurance might cover 100% for shots only. I paid 26 dollars a person for xfers the immunization record( DS-3025 ) to I-693. That was after calling about dozen CS around the 2 state area near me. Good Luck!

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

if u submit DS 3025 some people get RFE asking for a i-693 to be done some wont receive this RFE it depends on your luck really.so if u wanna save yourself some time and be on the safe side get a CS to do it for u. and dont worry about what parts they gonna fill. He ll do for u. u just give him your personal info and he ll fill it in for u. just try to find someone that doesnt rip u off. some of them are horribly expensive.

K1 visa process
06/08/2011 I-129 sent
06/11/2011 I-129F NOA1 (Receipt)
09/23/2011 I-129F NOA2 (Approved)
10/11/2011 Package Received By NVC
10/11/2011 Package Left From NVC
10/16/2011 Received By Consulate
10/20/2011 Rec Instructions (Pkt 3)
11/09/2011 Complete Instructions (Pkt 3)
01/21/2012 Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4)
02/21/2012 Interview Date (K1 Visa)
02/21/2012 Interview Result Approved
02/29/2012 K1 Visa Received

03/16/2012 US Entry
03/19/2012 Marriage

Our AOS process
03/29/2012 AOS I-485/ EAD I-765/ AP I-131 filed
04/04/2012 NOA1 for AOS/ EAD/ AP
04/23/2012 Case transferred
05/08/2012 Biometric Appt Date for AOS and EAD
06/01/2012 EAD and Ap approved
06/09/2012 EAD and Ap combo card received
08/24/2012 AOS Approved
09/09/2012 Green Card received with no interview

Removing Conditions

05/27/2014 I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center

05/30/2014 Package Received

06/02/2014 NOA1

07/07/2014 Biometrics Appointment

12/01/2014 case transferred for California service center

01/13/2015 Second Biometrics appointment

01/23/2015 case approved

01/31/2015 Card Received

Timeline

my wife 2011 tax return was not enough, she made around 11.000 $ last year. but she has around 28.000 $ in her bank account, is that enough for her to sponsor me ? or do we need a co-sponsor? can you please tell me how they calculate assets!!

also she lives in Kentucky as she works there, we are in Florida at the moment at her dad's and the plan is she is going back to kentucky to her job and i'm staying here with her dad till i get my green card then i go to kentucky and get a job and get our own place( i can't stay at her mom's house in kentucky) so is it gonna be a problem if they see we live in 2 different states for now?

we want our AOS interview to be in Florida, so i'm going to put my address as her dad's(FL)and she will fly down here again for the AOS interview ....

Thank you

Okay, she was short about $8,000 for a household size of 2 last year. What does she currently make? Is she self-employed or an employee? This is important to know before I can answer about needing a joint sponsor or not. Assets can be used at 3 times the amount of the shortcoming in income. For example: If she currently makes $17,000 but needs $19,000, then she is $2,000 short and will need at least $6,000 in assets.

Living apart will be a tough, but not impossible thing to overcome if you have an AOS interview. You will need to explain exactly why you two need to live apart for the moment, and have strong evidence of a bona fide marriage.

Edited by Jay-Kay

Filed: Timeline

Thank you

Once you are married, and the immigrant spouse receives the EAD, both spouses can work, and the total household income can be used to satisfy the income requirements of the I-864.

If you are living apart during the time you are adjusting status, it will make it that much harder to establish that you have an actual relationship. Most people share bank accounts, utilities, household expenses, etc. If you each are maintaining separate households, and paying your own expenses, that won't satisfy the requirements.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.