756 posts in this topic

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY/WKND!

So I mailed out the hubby and I's package on friday- today the 90 day window opened but who knows when my package will arrive at the Vermont Service center- prob. June 1st unless USPS delivers on holidays.

Anyway- GOOD LUCK all other June filers and Welcome.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im sure no one is at the Vermont visa center to get the mail (which unless you send express mail with extra holiday delivery would be received today or tomorrow)....I hope they get it on Tuesday too. It is so hard waiting through the holiday weekends to check your status of things.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Im sure no one is at the Vermont visa center to get the mail (which unless you send express mail with extra holiday delivery would be received today or tomorrow)....I hope they get it on Tuesday too. It is so hard waiting through the holiday weekends to check your status of things.

You filed at CSC? I thought Georgia was supposed to go to VSC.

Edited by w8inglongtime

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

wendy&tamar,

Here is I-751 Removing of Condition June Filers thread. You are CR-1er, right?

Why don't you follow in the filers list traditionwink.gif ?

California Service Center (0 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

YOUR NAME HERE.....--/--/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

Vermont Service Center (1 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

MDTOVA.............05/28/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly*

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You filed at CSC? I thought Georgia was supposed to go to VSC.

I think wendy&tamer was referring to MDtoVA's post.

USPS won't deliver mail on the 31st, neither would VSC be open due to memorial day. So it's prolly gonna get there on Tuesday :)

Hope all goes smooth!

Wife's I-130:

03/15/2019 NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

02/11/2020 Case transferred to Vermont Service Center

02/02/2021 NOA2 الحمد لله

02/04/2021 Approval email
02/12/2022 NVC documents submitted

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Mdtova -

Aren't you a May filer since you sent the petiton on 05/28/2009?

May 2010 i-751 Filers

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221450-may-2010-i-751-filers/page__view__getlastpost

Timeline

Mdtova -

Aren't you a May filer since you sent the petiton on 05/28/2009?

May 2010 i-751 Filers

http://www.visajourn...ew__getlastpost

Yeah, May 28th feels litte too early for a June filer.

But if date of NOA is June 1st, you can be called June filer.

I know 2 members on bottom of October filers list moved to top of November filers list in midstream.

Their date of NOA was November and they felt they were not belong to October filer based on their slow progress...

If MDtoVA's NOA date is May 29 to 31 by any chance, they must join May filerswink.gif

Edited by Yurika & Jim

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

6/01/2010 Sent I-751 to VSC

good luck to all of us.

N-400

10/21/11 - papers sent

10/24/11 at 8:45 Delivery confirmed

10/27/11 Check cashed

10/26/11 NOA1

11/4/11 Biometrics for 11/22/11

11/28/11 received notification that I am in line for interview scheduling

11/30/11 received both text and email that my N-400 is already schedule for interview

1/05/12 interview - passed !!!!

3/22/12 Oath Ceremony !!!!

Timeline

Adding civiram_hcl and hond1z to VSC listsmile.gif

California Service Center (0 applicants)

YOUR NAME HERE.....--/--/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

Vermont Service Center (3 applicants)

MDTOVA.............05/28/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

CIVIRAM_HCL........06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

HONDO1Z............06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly*

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Timeline

Adding skykate to CSC listsmile.gif

California Service Center (1 applicants)

SKYKATE............06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

CIVIRAM_HCL........06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

HONDO1Z............06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

IMPORTANT!

Yeah, May 28th feels litte too early for a June filer.

But if date of NOA is June 1st, you can be called June filer.

I know 2 members on bottom of October filers list moved to top of November filers list in midstream.

Their date of NOA was November and they felt they were not belong to October filer based on their slow progress...

If MDtoVA's NOA date is May 29 to 31 by any chance, they must join May filerswink.gif

Well guys i always intened to be a June filer because my 90 day window started on sunday May 30th (and i did not think my package would get stamped being a long weekend and all)....and so the first working day was today and thats when my package arrived at Vermont. I expect my NOA will be June 1st.

GO JUNE FILERS....lol

Mailing mine tomorrow (6/2) to CSC.. could someone please add me to the list

DCF Timeline here

POE Timeline

08/24/2008 POE Seattle

08/29/2008 SSN assigned

09/08/2008 SSN (Card) received

09/29/2008 Green Card received

I-90 Timeline (USCIS error)

11/10/2008 Send I-90 to Texas service center

12/xx/2008 NOA1

01/07/2009 Card production ordered

01/14/2009 Card mailed

01/xx/2009 Card received

I-751 Timeline

06/02/2010 Send I-751 to California service center

06/04/2010 Received at CSC

06/07/2010 NOA1

06/09/2010 Check cashed

07/27/2010 Biometrics

07/28/2010 Touch

09/02/2010 Approved

Timeline

Adding kaffy to CSC listsmile.gif (Oops! Aren't you May filer's thread starter?biggrin.gif )

California Service Center (2 applicants)

SKYKATE............06/01/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

KAFFY..............06/02/10..........--/--/10.......--/--/10........--/--/10....

IMPORTANT!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.