HBKHHH

How to reapply a denied K1 Visa? - China

97 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi Guys.

This year my fiancee was denied her k1 visa.

She failed the interview.

After some thaught. We decided to apply again.

How can we do this?

And what can we do to fix the problem?

I just got back from 2 weeks in China.

We took more pictures.

She was last denied because she can not prove the relationship.

Just how much proof should we have?

She can not fail it again.

So any help please?

Thanks.

Craig!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi Guys.

This year my fiancee was denied her k1 visa.

She failed the interview.

After some thaught. We decided to apply again.

How can we do this?

And what can we do to fix the problem?

I just got back from 2 weeks in China.

We took more pictures.

She was last denied because she can not prove the relationship.

Just how much proof should we have?

She can not fail it again.

So any help please?

Thanks.

Craig!!

You file another petition, just like before. You need more evidence of relationship than you had. What did you have? You need more. File the petition, then study the process in the China forum and people there can help you with their experience.

We have a lot of experienced and knowledgable members with experience with the Chinese consulate. Pushbrk is very knowledgeable.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

so K-1 was denied due to no bona fide relationship, for the 2nd time around you would proceed just like the first time, but this time when you send in the I-129F you should front load (add more proof of relationship) pictures, emails, snail mail letters, phone records, etc... then start documenting the relationship again, and get the proof ready for the interview, same kind of evidence like you sent with the I-129F. How is your fiancee's English, how do you two communicate? how many trips have you made and how long did you stay for your trips? did you goto Guangzhou with her when she had her interview?

Edited by Hell0W0rld
UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

In addition to 'front loading evidence' - I strongly suggest you:

1. include cover letter with the petition, listing exactly what you are including and

2. include 'Evolution of Relationship' letter. Cover 'events' with date stamps, describe how the relationship has evolved (without getting acerbic or sappy), describe the communication abilities between you two and what languages are used, and - IF you can ascertain the red flags for the first denial, COVER THEM in the EOR and what you've done to overcome those red flags.

If you'd like some 'case review' here on VJ, you'll need to tell us a bit more about the interview and that first I-129F packet and K-1 Visa Application.

'Not a Bonafide Relationship' , at GUZ, is usually a 'catch-all' category for the VO to use, as :

1. something was wrong with the paperwork

2. something was missing from the evidence

3. VO's decision on 'communication ability'

Don't take this denial 'the wrong way' - it's not that you two have a bonafide relationship or not, it's solely that the VO decided, based on what was submitted AND THE INTERVIEW itself, that there was something 'wrong' - so he/she decided to use that category for denial. Usually there is 'case review' prior to interview day, at GUZ, the VOs know who will pass and who will not pass, based on what's in the casefile. The only way to 'get stuff' into the casefile, is to FRONT LOAD IT, include with I-129F petition. Sure, it's a collection of forms for you to fill out, but that 'relationship evidence' should be included with submittal.

FWIW, a 2nd K-1 'usually' goes fast through USCIS, so you MIGHT have some faster turn-around time.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Ok thanks.

Hey Darnell this is #######/Craig.

remember me.I lost my member ID so I created a new one.

You say front load it?

Well I can send the old proof.

But also i just got back from there. with new pictures,bording passes,and recepts.

what other proof can I get?

Should I request the old docuements?

EOR letter? Just write a letter exsplaining how our relationship is?

Ok thats easy. I have a problem with her Emails. they did

not like the fact her emails were very short . so how can I fix this?Ask

her to write longer emails?

Thanks.

Craig.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

... I have a problem with her Emails. they did

not like the fact her emails were very short . so how can I fix this?Ask

her to write longer emails?

Thanks.

Craig.

Hi Craig. I have wondered about this because my fiancee also writes short emails. I have asked her to write longer emails, but she says, "she does not like to do," or "cannot do."

1) I have a concern the CO at our Embassy will also give us a problem about this.

2) Part of the problem is my fiancee's English. So I am sending her to English classes on the Weekends. We are keeping all the receipts for that as part of our proof.

3) I call her every morning her time and we talk on the telephone. We started by mostly texting because her English is better written and read then speaking. Now we are able to talk on the telephone for 20 minutes at a time. It gets better. I am hoping there is enough evidence with the telephone calls and the English classes that they see we are trying to make an effort to improve communication.

Can I ask, did you have any telephone calls or many calls? What about text messaging on the mobile phone?

Thanks and good luck.

Naturalization N-400

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I really doubt the length of emails can have much impact for the decision at the interview.... did you have other proof like instant message transcripts and phone records?

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

My first fiance was denied for lack of pictures and evidence of us having a bonafide relationship.

Second time I made more trips [different lady tho}and hit them with both barrels with communication records and pictures.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

####### - bubba - where you been ? I was wondering about you !!!!

Sorry to hear about the denial :(

The EOR letter, IMO, is mondo important, but it's not gonna be the only thing yer gonna submit with the I-129F.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Yeah. I been doing alot lately. very busy.And have lost my account here.So I created a new one.

Sorry Darnell.

Ok this is what I have so far.

Visit her 2 times with in 2 years.

Have the photos from last year. about 15-20.

and all the proof from then.

Also I have the new photos from this year. about 20-30.

With her friends and brother also.

Have Some Video also.

I kept most recepts.

Some taxi recepts,

I only stayed at the hotel for 3 nights.

after that I stayed in her appartment.

I plan to go with her this time for interview.

We can take more pictures then.

Maybe 3 days before the interview.

Will this help?

Yes I have some messenger too.

We Use QQ often.

I have phone records also.

And the EOR letter I will write.

Hey you think if she were to write a letter exspressing how much she loves me. will that help ?

Thanks.

Ill keep in tuch.

Craig!!

Timeline

Craig - the two of you are supposed to submit a 'letter of intent' with the I-129F submittal - two letters, one from each of you - so sure ! she can write up something about 'how much she loves you' in that (though that's not the primary function of that letter).

I think you should prep all for 'front-loading' - not 'go so fast' for new I-129F petition filing, but file it when yer ready...

I'll write more in yer topic (here) later, I promise !

Timeline

Hey also how do I save instant messenger such as qq? My friend told me to use snagit. I use it now.

But are there other ways?

Snagit only saves it like a photo.

I think if I give them the messenger IMs

There are more emotion..

Thanks.

Craig!!

Timeline

Well she already sign a simple letter saying she wants to marrye me.

If needed I can ask her to write a longer and more emotional letter.

Thanks.Hey I noticed when I downloaded the BIOGRAPHIC papers and there is only 1 copy.

Have they changed the rules from 4 to 1?

Thanks Craig.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Well she already sign a simple letter saying she wants to marrye me.

If needed I can ask her to write a longer and more emotional letter.

Thanks.Hey I noticed when I downloaded the BIOGRAPHIC papers and there is only 1 copy.

Have they changed the rules from 4 to 1?

Thanks Craig.

Yes.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

don't know squat about QQ - but I do know that Yahoo IM has a logging feature.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.