HBKHHH

How to reapply a denied K1 Visa? - China

97 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

did she include an EMS label with packet 3?

did she write down the EMS tracking # ?

Usually, can track it at http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.do?reqCode=gotoSearchE

GUZ IV schedules 'in batches' - perhaps they're slowing down? be wary of mid-autumn festival, GUZ IV will close for a few days.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yes she sent it ems.

She checked it about 4 weeks ago and they have recived it.

and when I called the DOS they told me its already in process.

so I hope some time next week I will know the interview date.

I hope to tell her some good news.

Thanks.

Craig.

Timeline

yes she sent it ems.

She checked it about 4 weeks ago and they have recived it.

and when I called the DOS they told me its already in process.

so I hope some time next week I will know the interview date.

I hope to tell her some good news.

Thanks.

Craig.

oh - i mean the ems label that she's to include inside the packet 3 . GUZ IV uses that to send out the packet 4 to her.

if she included the label inside, maybe she wrote down the tracking number?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

hey darnel. I have a few questions about the interview.

The economy docuements. I will need 3 years tax returns,proof of employment,and proof of US residence ?

the tax returns need to be the min of 20,000 a year right?

I want to be sure I have everything she will need for the interview.

and the employment letter my company dos not supply it. But I know a friend of mine that typed a letter with the companies logo on it.

and had the manager sign it. will this be ok?

Thanks,Craig

Timeline

hey darnel. I have a few questions about the interview.

1. The economy docuements. I will need 3 years tax returns,proof of employment,and proof of US residence ?

2. the tax returns need to be the min of 20,000 a year right?

I want to be sure I have everything she will need for the interview.

3. and the employment letter my company dos not supply it. But I know a friend of mine that typed a letter with the companies logo on it.

and had the manager sign it. will this be ok?

Thanks,Craig

1. plus the I-134 form. if no tax returns, then tax transcripts are fine - see

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=110571,00.html

--mail to you/within 2 weeks --fax/same day --or you can go to local IRS office, get tax transcripts. You want the LONG VERSIONS, but if you have adjustments AFTER a tax year has passed, you want the SHORT versions IN ADDITION TO.

2. that sounds right - but study I-864-P document

3. many people prep this letter on company letterhead, get the boss to sign it, do all of the work for the boss - so the boss only needs to sign. less work for boss usually equals 'no issues with boss to sign document'. Usually. Other people put in a request to the HR department for the employment letter. If you can't get it any other way - then by all means, get some company letter head, sit down at a typewriter, and make it happen, get boss's signature when ya got the letter ready.

Good Luck !

Timeline

Reminder - DoS Hotline will know about inteview date, prior to her getting the P4 packet -

you should call them sometime soonish?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

Timeline

thanks darnel.

I have already call the dos still no interview date. I will call them once a week. untel I know the date.

About the employer letter is there an example of the letter the embassy will look for?

and proof of residency is just some bills or bank statements with my address on it?

thanks/Craig

Timeline

there is proof of residency requirement ? huh ?

Timeline

aiyo

proof of residency requirement

is always

on

The Petitioner...........

So

Can You Prove Up -

That

You are Who You Say you are?

At the residence that

You claim to be yours?

If you can - hey ! Problem Solved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't prove up yer residence -

wei - Let Me Know?????? and then -

I'll give you some/The Right advice........

Timeline

hey darnel

still no interview date.

my fiancee is driving me crazy.

Its been about 50 days now. so the date should be coming soon right?

do you know about how much longer this will be?

Ofcourse i can prove I live where I live.and who I am.

But I dont own the house.I do live here. Maybe I can get the owner to sign a letter saying I live here.

and I will also bring some bills and other docuements.

Thanks/Craig.

Timeline

uhm - 'stuff for you'

--rental agreement

--utility bill

--drivers licence

--other bills

any of the above? will have / should have , yer current 'residence address' .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.