inlove_pinay

ATTENTION : MAY FILERS ... lets keep in touch!

4,105 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This thread is exclusive for MAY filers.. so we can keep in touch on ur status... Thanx so much.. :thumbs:

Edited by inlove_pinay

25th June 07 - Sent I-129F to CSC

26th June 07 - Sign and Received by TAKEO

03rd July 07 - Touched !! (1st time)

10th July 07 - Got Noa1

8th Nov 07 - Got APPROVED

14th Nov 07 - noa2 HARD COPY

----------------------------------------

120 days - NOA 2

6 days - to have HARD COPY of NOA2

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
This thread is exclusive for MAY filers.. so we can keep in touch on ur status... Thanx so much.. :thumbs:

I will be flying to Thailand on May 22 to visit my fiancee. I will be sending my package on the next day via FedEx to CSC. Hope we get through this process within the normal time frames. Hope we have no problems. All we have is hope. Good luck to us all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I will be sending mine in the next couple of weeks.

Lets hope we go through a speedy process :D

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

I will mail my I-129 Packet to NSC for Jennifer in a couple weeks.

Good luck to all of us. :)

-Julius

I will be sending mine in the next couple of weeks.

Lets hope we go through a speedy process :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am sad to say I'm a May filer now. I had mailed my packet April 12th, 2007 but apparently it got misplaced or something, wasn't "officially" received and case created until May 1, 2007. I live in Michigan, it does NOT take 20 days for mail to go from MI to Nebraska! (and was subsequently moved to the California office)

Sorry, I'm just very annoyed by this. As I'm sure you all know, every day without your fiance(e) is not fun, and knowing I'm two weeks behind where I should be in line really bugs me.

Again, sorry, I'm usually not this pessimistic and crabby, but I'm mad!

Adam and I are hoping for him to be in the US on his visa by November or December. His birthday is in November, and of course Christmas/holidays are in December, so it would be nice to be together then. 6 or 7 months? Hmmm... It'll be fun once this is all over to check back in on this post and see if we met our goal.

Can we make sure we keep this thread updated with any actions taken on our cases? I know most people put it in their signature too, but it'll probably be easier to keep checking this thread to see if we're all progressing 'normally'.

Here's to all of us sailing through as quickly as possible! Nice to know we've got a strong, helpful community here to help us all through this trying process!

Michele

K-1 Journey:

April 12, 2007 - Mail I-129F packet to NSC

May 1, 2007 - Application received by CSC

May 1, 2007 - NOA1 sent

May 3, 2007 - Touch

May 4, 2007 - Check cashed by CSC

June 1, 2007 - Call USCIS since 30 days w/out receiving paper NOA1, told to call back after it's been 45 days

June 15, 2007 - Call USCIS for update on NOA1. Told address correct, NOA1 was not generated, they will do so

August 2, 2007 - TOUCH!!!

August 3, 2007 - TOUCH!!!!!!!

August 6, 2007 - Received hard copy NOA1, finally

August 12, 2007 - TOUCH! (Sunday?)

August 14, 2007 - TOUCH!

August 15, 2007 - TOUCH!

August 15, 2007 - NOA2!!!

August 16, 2007 to present:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

November 1, 2007 - File leaves CSC

November 3rd, 2007 - File arrives at NVC

November 7th, 2007 - File processed by NVC, sent to London Embassy

November 20th, 2007 - File processed by London Embassy

December 8th - Adam receives packet 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
I am sad to say I'm a May filer now. I had mailed my packet April 12th, 2007 but apparently it got misplaced or something, wasn't "officially" received and case created until May 1, 2007. I live in Michigan, it does NOT take 20 days for mail to go from MI to Nebraska! (and was subsequently moved to the California office)

Sorry, I'm just very annoyed by this. As I'm sure you all know, every day without your fiance(e) is not fun, and knowing I'm two weeks behind where I should be in line really bugs me.

Again, sorry, I'm usually not this pessimistic and crabby, but I'm mad!

Adam and I are hoping for him to be in the US on his visa by November or December. His birthday is in November, and of course Christmas/holidays are in December, so it would be nice to be together then. 6 or 7 months? Hmmm... It'll be fun once this is all over to check back in on this post and see if we met our goal.

Can we make sure we keep this thread updated with any actions taken on our cases? I know most people put it in their signature too, but it'll probably be easier to keep checking this thread to see if we're all progressing 'normally'.

Here's to all of us sailing through as quickly as possible! Nice to know we've got a strong, helpful community here to help us all through this trying process!

Michele

Same boat here Michele, but I gotta tell you I'm envious! At least they cashed your check and you're on your way! I mailed my I-129F to Nebraska on April 18th. It was received on April 24th and since then not a word. Read somewhere here that Nebraska forwards all their I-129Fs to CSC so maybe my petition is lying in some pile over there? I don't know. *sigh* I am visualizing that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, that huge warehouse piled high with crates? Yeah except I am seeing crates filled with 'petitions. :(

No need to apologize for 'venting' that's what this place is all about.

I hope things move more speedily for you from this point on. :thumbs:

Annette

Our Time Line... April 18, 2007 - I-129F mailed to NSC

April 24, 2007 - I-129F received at NSC

May 18, 2007 - I-129F received at CSC

August 22, 2007 - called USCIS and found out we were APPROVED on August 18, 2007

August 22, 2007 - received email from CRIS, late afternoon, saying we were approved

September 10, 2007 - NVC RECEIVED! YAY!

September 12, 2007 - Left NVC on it's way to Dublin! WAHOOOO!

September 28, 2007 - Packet 3 Received

November 1, 2007 - Medical

November 8, 2007 - Packet 3 Sent to Embassy

December 7, 2007 INTERVIEW!!!

APPROVED!!!!

December 19, 2007 **Alan arrives in Seattle**

WEDDING DATE Valentines day 2008

February 25, 2008 - AOS Packet sent

March 24, 2008 - BIOMETRICS

April 30, 2008 - EAD APPROVED!

October 24 - INTERVIEW!!!!!!

December 11, 2008 - Approved! Green Card being generated. YAY!

December 29, 2008 Greencard Arrives THANK YOU VISAJOURNEY for all your help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Haha, I have no doubt that's exactly what the storage is like!

Yeah, I think Nebraska is sending everything to California (so actually, should I change my timeline info from Nebraska to Cali? Hmmm...)

Well, let's see, they cashed my check...23 or 24 days after I mailed the package, so I would think about calling USCIS soon if they still haven't cashed the check around that time frame. I ended up calling them yesterday because it was two days shy of a month from me sending it, and no word, and they were very helpful. They did ask if my check had been cashed (which it had at that point but did not have the WAC# like it seems it should have). They asked for my name, date of birth, type of petition, when mailed and where, blah blah, questions you should be able to answer easily, and were able to give me my receipt number over the phone. From there, I registered for case status updates, that's how I could tell my case was received May 1st. The person I spoke with told me that as well. My NOA1 was supposedly mailed May 1st as well, but I have yet to receive it.

I don't think there's any harm in calling. You know your package was received, I hear they assign your number, cash your check, and send your NOA1 pretty much immediately upon arrival. I myself work for the government, (enforcing domestic court orders - i.e. divorce files, we have 50,000 open files right now) so I can definitely say it's not unheard of for things to be received and then never be seen again. Sometimes things get accidently put in someone else's file or accidently marked as resolved even though it wasn't, etc. Human errors happen. Hopefully it's not the case for you, but I say better safe than sorry.

Keep us informed of your progress!

K-1 Journey:

April 12, 2007 - Mail I-129F packet to NSC

May 1, 2007 - Application received by CSC

May 1, 2007 - NOA1 sent

May 3, 2007 - Touch

May 4, 2007 - Check cashed by CSC

June 1, 2007 - Call USCIS since 30 days w/out receiving paper NOA1, told to call back after it's been 45 days

June 15, 2007 - Call USCIS for update on NOA1. Told address correct, NOA1 was not generated, they will do so

August 2, 2007 - TOUCH!!!

August 3, 2007 - TOUCH!!!!!!!

August 6, 2007 - Received hard copy NOA1, finally

August 12, 2007 - TOUCH! (Sunday?)

August 14, 2007 - TOUCH!

August 15, 2007 - TOUCH!

August 15, 2007 - NOA2!!!

August 16, 2007 to present:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

November 1, 2007 - File leaves CSC

November 3rd, 2007 - File arrives at NVC

November 7th, 2007 - File processed by NVC, sent to London Embassy

November 20th, 2007 - File processed by London Embassy

December 8th - Adam receives packet 3

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just got all off my documents together so I will be making a visit to the post office on Monday.

Yay for May filers :D !!!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Ours was received by Nebraska on 25th April and we are still waiting for an NOA1.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mine went out May 9th! Signed for in Vermont May 11th. let's keep eachother updated on timing, yayy

K1 Timeline!

I-129F Sent - May 9, 2007

Recieved hard copy NOA1 - May 19, 2007

NOA2 !!! - August 10, 2007

Interview scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 APPROVED weeee

Entry 11/24/07

Marriage: 1/14/08

(see timeline for full list of dates/info)

AOS

Sent package to Chicago - 1/23/2008

Recv'd - 1/25/2008

Notice Date for I-485, I-765, and I-131 - 1/30/2008

Transfer notice to Cali - 2/12/2008

Biometrics - 2/21/2008

EAD Card Production ordered 3/19/08

and again on 3/24/08 ??

AP approved 3/19/08

AP document received 3/25/08

Touched 3/27/08

Called to check case status 12/15/08 were told we are still in processing time

RFE email notice 1/9/09

Medical appointment 1/31/09. husband loses RFE paper same day.

New RFE paper requested on 2/4/09.

New RFE paper received 2/28/09..gee good thing that RFE isnt due til beginning of April!!!!!!

Send RFE reply 3/3/08

EAD Approval was NOT updated online. We had an infopass meeting for 3/6 and then the EAD shows up in the mail on 3/5!!!! cancelled appointment,

all i have to say is #######.

STILL WAITING in March 09

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Ours was received by Nebraska on 25th April and we are still waiting for an NOA1.

I mailed ours on 04/27. a delivery notice was left on 04/28. It was redelivered and received by NSC 04/30. Hopefully, it should have been received by CSC now. However, check hasn't cleared my account yet. Hopefully, the check will be cashed next week and the waiting game can start.

AOS Timeline......

03/10/2008 - Mailed AOS Appl.

03/13/2008 - NOA Notice Date.

03/15/2008 - NOA's for : I-485, I-131 & I-765

03/16/2008 - Case online.

03/22/2008 - Biometrics assigned date: 04/01/2008, Bio completed early .

03/24/2008 - AOS Touched.

03/27/2008 - RFE Letter : Dated.

03/31/2008 - RFE snail mail rec'd date ( EZ-864 / Missing birth certificate).

04/01/2008 - Mailed RFE response.

04/03/2008 - RFE document delivered to Lees Summit, MO @ 4:03 P.M:

04/07/2008 - AOS Touched, Current status: Response to rfe received, and case processing has resumed.

04/08/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/27/2008 - AOS Touched, received USCIS email indicated case transfered to CSC.

05/29/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/31/2008 - USCIS snail mail stating I-485 has been transferred to CSC to speedup processing.

06/03/2008 - Received email from CSC confirming reception of transferred I-485.

06/03,04,06 - Touched!

08/28/2008 - Green card rec'd in mail.

06/11/2008 - I-131 Approval email received.

06/13/2008 - Received I-765 card ordered email notification.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Haha, I have no doubt that's exactly what the storage is like!

Yeah, I think Nebraska is sending everything to California (so actually, should I change my timeline info from Nebraska to Cali? Hmmm...)

Well, let's see, they cashed my check...23 or 24 days after I mailed the package, so I would think about calling USCIS soon if they still haven't cashed the check around that time frame. I ended up calling them yesterday because it was two days shy of a month from me sending it, and no word, and they were very helpful. They did ask if my check had been cashed (which it had at that point but did not have the WAC# like it seems it should have). They asked for my name, date of birth, type of petition, when mailed and where, blah blah, questions you should be able to answer easily, and were able to give me my receipt number over the phone. From there, I registered for case status updates, that's how I could tell my case was received May 1st. The person I spoke with told me that as well. My NOA1 was supposedly mailed May 1st as well, but I have yet to receive it.

I don't think there's any harm in calling. You know your package was received, I hear they assign your number, cash your check, and send your NOA1 pretty much immediately upon arrival. I myself work for the government, (enforcing domestic court orders - i.e. divorce files, we have 50,000 open files right now) so I can definitely say it's not unheard of for things to be received and then never be seen again. Sometimes things get accidently put in someone else's file or accidently marked as resolved even though it wasn't, etc. Human errors happen. Hopefully it's not the case for you, but I say better safe than sorry.

Keep us informed of your progress!

Thanks Michele, think I wil give them a call to find out what's going on this week. Hopefully they will find mine buried someplace. Best of luck to you...

Annette

raidersofthelostarkwarehouse2.jpg

Our Time Line... April 18, 2007 - I-129F mailed to NSC

April 24, 2007 - I-129F received at NSC

May 18, 2007 - I-129F received at CSC

August 22, 2007 - called USCIS and found out we were APPROVED on August 18, 2007

August 22, 2007 - received email from CRIS, late afternoon, saying we were approved

September 10, 2007 - NVC RECEIVED! YAY!

September 12, 2007 - Left NVC on it's way to Dublin! WAHOOOO!

September 28, 2007 - Packet 3 Received

November 1, 2007 - Medical

November 8, 2007 - Packet 3 Sent to Embassy

December 7, 2007 INTERVIEW!!!

APPROVED!!!!

December 19, 2007 **Alan arrives in Seattle**

WEDDING DATE Valentines day 2008

February 25, 2008 - AOS Packet sent

March 24, 2008 - BIOMETRICS

April 30, 2008 - EAD APPROVED!

October 24 - INTERVIEW!!!!!!

December 11, 2008 - Approved! Green Card being generated. YAY!

December 29, 2008 Greencard Arrives THANK YOU VISAJOURNEY for all your help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.