Jenn!

What Sex is Your Brain?

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am female :(

Did you tell your wife yet? :P

Luckily, it's only my brain that's female. She doesn't have much use for my brain anyway.

LMFAO! :lol:

I got a 'personal brain score' of 50. Does that make me bi?

Yes... and you should celebrate this discovery with some hot girl-on-girl action.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Luckily, it's only my brain that's female. She doesn't have much use for my brain anyway.

Yes... and you should celebrate this discovery with some hot girl-on-girl action.

and post pics :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:thumbs: pixs are nice and a video is good too..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

You have more of a male brain. On average, men outperform women in this task and those with more mathematical knowledge tend to score quite high as well. In past studies, 60 per cent of the people in this range were men.

You may have a balanced female-male brain.

: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Many studies have tried to establish whether there is a relationship between handedness and brain dominance. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

Your choices suggest you prefer more masculine faces.

Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

I got zero.

After all that time the darn thing vanished before I got my answer :angry:

:D

girl.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

0. But it said I must be an engineer for scoring so high on the 3D thingies.... And I am really bad in judging moods! :P

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

I'm slightly more female but I'm almost even. :blush:

What surprised me the most was Part 6, 3D parts..I got 11 out of 12. Yay me!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png