sarahaziz

Haha

97 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Since we're already off-topic, I was just wondering--can someone not make two identities and be online with them at the same time? Or does the site block that some how? I'm on a site that blocks that kind of thing to prevent trolling, etc, so I was curious if this was like that as well.

It would be easy enough to do. Two browsers, one fed through a proxy, two accounts. But more likely that it's separate people.

I'm sort of liking the prove you're Algerian test by asking questions easily found on google.

nope... these questions would only be known by someone Algerian or who had lived there... If someone American asks their husband... they will know.. LOL

You seem to be missing the point. You're the only one here who is super concerned about whether or not she's Algerian. We're just wondering who created the second ID.

Why do yuo care if she is Algerian?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm sort of liking the prove you're Algerian test by asking questions easily found on google.

I accidentally left my thesis data at home, so since it's a slow day at work this is giving me something to do. :)

Yeah, I knew it could be done, I just wasn't sure if VJ outright shut down double accounts or not. I figured not because you can just join in a sec, so there isn't any time for an admin to check you out beforehand. Meh. Not something I'm particularly interested in. Running around the world is cooler :)

given the technical expertise i've seen in this regional forum, i doubt that more than a handfull have a clue what you said :lol:

I was thinking more work than the average person (or troll) wants to go through.

It's actually not that difficult. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah, no it's not, but you'd have to be interested in wanting to do so beyond the just signing up for a second account thing. Then again, you're right, people get ideas and then just have to carry them out :) I guess for me, personally, it's a waste of time. I also am guessing this is why I have never trolled a forum. I apparently lack the proper determination. I am a trolling slacker. :jest:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Yeah, no it's not, but you'd have to be interested in wanting to do so beyond the just signing up for a second account thing. Then again, you're right, people get ideas and then just have to carry them out :) I guess for me, personally, it's a waste of time. I also am guessing this is why I have never trolled a forum. I apparently lack the proper determination. I am a trolling slacker. :jest:

Get with the program!

Filed: Timeline
Since we're already off-topic, I was just wondering--can someone not make two identities and be online with them at the same time? Or does the site block that some how? I'm on a site that blocks that kind of thing to prevent trolling, etc, so I was curious if this was like that as well.

It would be easy enough to do. Two browsers, one fed through a proxy, two accounts. But more likely that it's separate people.

nope... these questions would only be known by someone Algerian or who had lived there... If someone American asks their husband... they will know.. LOL

You seem to be missing the point. You're the only one here who is super concerned about whether or not she's Algerian. We're just wondering who created the second ID.

Because I wish this bimbo would have picked another country to show her ### with

Boil your bunny :lol::lol::lol:

BUNNY BOILING IN PROGRESS....Shes prettier than Glen Close though... have to admit?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Get with the program!

*hangs head in non-trolling shame.*

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Because I wish this bimbo would have picked another country to show her ### with

Why? Are you concerned that your boobs aren't bigger than hers? I know you said yours are big, and that Algerian men love them, but perhaps you are feeling threatened by her?

Good lord, the brand of Algerian cigarettes that starts with an 'R' is Rym, isn't it?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Timeline
Good lord, the brand of Algerian cigarettes that starts with an 'R' is Rym, isn't it?

Congratulations! Your algerian passport will be mailed to your residence within the week.

Filed: Timeline

Why? Are you concerned that your boobs aren't bigger than hers? I know you said yours are big, and that Algerian men love them, but perhaps you are feeling threatened by her?

Actually men from AIN SEFRA are into me... I do the whole desert thing... my husband is saharaoui.... and yes he loves them...

See I actually have a waist... unlike YOU LOL

Timeline

Congratulations! Your algerian passport will be mailed to your residence within the week.

:lol::lol::lol:

What is going on here? Honestly.

Awesome.

(It was actually a bit of a ###### to find. Had to find a report on smoking in Algeria, note the name of the domestic manufacturer, look up their site in French, and select 'produits.')

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.