*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
lol people are crazy on this forum all of a sudden i change my typing style this isnt my photo im not really married im a man?? Im flattered you women wouldnt think that is me but it is! wooooww hahaha like i said i have stalkers here watching my every move and the more they try to watch me the more lost they will be on to who i am. I havent posted here before ive only been married once! And im not going to argue with anybody about anything personal pertaining to me because thats just nonsense i dont have to prove anything to anyone take it as you see it! to all the girls trying to lash at me get a life. you obviously have insecurities because this post was to help give tips to women who were unsure about their men. Its so funny how the ones who are "stable and know their relationships" are actually taking time to argue with me for absoulutely nothing!! Alot of wackos on here. Im probably gonna get like 3243948208 posts. Vive l'Algerie! Algerian girls are known to be b****y and jealous (wahrania) ;) go eat some bourbousha hun lol I dont even understand the troll comments?!?

You do not have stalkers.. you are just an insecure kind of KHANZA girl who couldnt get married without doing papers for someone back home..... What.................. no one thats in the USA wanted you?

So you come pull your ####### on visa journey ? first I do not think you are even Algerian anyway....

Ok a test...

what is a cigarette in ALGIERS that starts with an R?

What is the name of GUERROUABIS most famous song about being 20 years old?

What city in Algeria is home to the summer concerts every year and is telecast every summer?

If you cannot answer all 3 questions.. you are NOT algerian...any you cant google this ###### girly

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hi Wahrania.

No sarah.... I dont have the honor of this wack job.. One sociopath per thread please and it sure is not me...go read your pms and make a scrap book..

Any marriages to tamper with today?

refer to the above post by me with a thumbnail in it, it shows a pic of this thread with both you and the op at the same time. that should dispell and rumormongering.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is there going to be a full moon tonight? :pop:

This is so entertaining that even my husband is reading these threads. He has made several comments about a few of you....I guess I shouldn't repeat them..now anyway.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi Wahrania.

any questions?

I think she is having some kind of breakdown...leave her alone charles REALLY... she is DANGEROUS.. she will boil your bunny

Oh please. Can we turn the drama down?

Hi Wahrania.

No sarah.... I dont have the honor of this wack job.. One sociopath per thread please and it sure is not me...go read your pms and make a scrap book..

refer to the above post by me with a thumbnail in it, it shows a pic of this thread with both you and the op at the same time. that should dispell and rumormongering.

WHAT Are YOU NOW VJ's CSI....????????????????????????????????????/ LOL OOLOLOLOL

Timeline
Hi Wahrania.

WHAT Are YOU NOW VJ's CSI....????????????????????????????????????/ LOL OOLOLOLOL

i've been called worse :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Since we're already off-topic, I was just wondering--can someone not make two identities and be online with them at the same time? Or does the site block that some how? I'm on a site that blocks that kind of thing to prevent trolling, etc, so I was curious if this was like that as well.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
Since we're already off-topic, I was just wondering--can someone not make two identities and be online with them at the same time? Or does the site block that some how? I'm on a site that blocks that kind of thing to prevent trolling, etc, so I was curious if this was like that as well.

ewok would note it in his ip logs.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

ewok would note it in his ip logs.

Actually why dont we ask EWOK to see if the ip matches another poster on the boards.. Is there a way to do that?

I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to see who this is... It sure as hell is not an Algerian girl

One could be on two computers at the same time with two different accounts open. Not that I think this is the case here.

I think if they check IP logs they will be able to see.... I think its someone here already on the boards playing a prank

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.