sarahaziz

Haha

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Good lord, the brand of Algerian cigarettes that starts with an 'R' is Rym, isn't it?

Congratulations! Your algerian passport will be mailed to your residence within the week.

Awesome.

(It was actually a bit of a ###### to find. Had to find a report on smoking in Algeria, note the name of the domestic manufacturer, look up their site in French, and select 'produits.')

good girl... but you see my point.. the questions were tough as hell and not easy to answer.. the poster is NOT algerian at all....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good lord, the brand of Algerian cigarettes that starts with an 'R' is Rym, isn't it?

Congratulations! Your algerian passport will be mailed to your residence within the week.

Awesome.

(It was actually a bit of a ###### to find. Had to find a report on smoking in Algeria, note the name of the domestic manufacturer, look up their site in French, and select 'produits.')

good girl... but you see my point.. the questions were tough as hell and not easy to answer.. the poster is NOT algerian at all....

Is this really happening?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i guess someone decided that MENA forum has been lacking some drama lately and it's time to stir some trouble again...is it really necessary? I guess some people are just that bored - all this usual Arab men bashing and paranoia are such an old news...I think we can all just move one...I don't think we are accomplishing anything constructive here - just a lot of backbiting and bad blood between memebers...

Oh well ---back to work for me and then Christmas party yey!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Since we're already off-topic, I was just wondering--can someone not make two identities and be online with them at the same time? Or does the site block that some how? I'm on a site that blocks that kind of thing to prevent trolling, etc, so I was curious if this was like that as well.

It would be easy enough to do. Two browsers, one fed through a proxy, two accounts. But more likely that it's separate people.

I'm sort of liking the prove you're Algerian test by asking questions easily found on google.

nope... these questions would only be known by someone Algerian or who had lived there... If someone American asks their husband... they will know.. LOL

You seem to be missing the point. You're the only one here who is super concerned about whether or not she's Algerian. We're just wondering who created the second ID.

Why do yuo care if she is Algerian?

Because I wish this bimbo would have picked another country to show her ### with

Why? Are you concerned that your boobs aren't bigger than hers? I know you said yours are big, and that Algerian men love them, but perhaps you are feeling threatened by her?

Actually men from AIN SEFRA are into me... I do the whole desert thing... my husband is saharaoui.... and yes he loves them...

See I actually have a waist... unlike YOU LOL

so he's like totally into you talking about an entire city's male population digging you, and he's like, totally into you discussing yr anatomical details on the internet? whatta guy.

sweet. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Timeline

Awesome.

Very impressive. As a reference librarian, I tip my hat to you. :thumbs:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Awesome.

i'll second that, some darn good research :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Awesome.

i'll second that, some darn good research :thumbs:

Why thank you. :devil:

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Awesome.

Wow you really wanted that passsport!!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
LMAO @ this thread :lol:

I'm with you JP. I don't even know what the topic IS so I can get back to it. :whistle:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Galaxy3D_1.jpg

I believe the topic is somewhere in this galaxy....um....just need to find it.......

somewhere in a galaxy, far far away........

warp speed scotty! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

lol i dont know this chick wahrania is from algeria same country as i am i think and shes so obsessed with me and finding out if im really algerian asking me all these questions to prove. like seroiusly why would i lie about where im from to get false visa information? are you really that retarded wahrania? what would your husband say if he saw your posts trying to defame a girl online that you dont know? you look really childish. just stop stalking me on the boards im not a bimbo hun you show aloooooot of insecurities if you start name calling like that. grow up or build a bridge and get over it

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Timeline
lol i dont know this chick wahrania is from algeria same country as i am i think and shes so obsessed with me and finding out if im really algerian asking me all these questions to prove. like seroiusly why would i lie about where im from to get false visa information? are you really that retarded wahrania? what would your husband say if he saw your posts trying to defame a girl online that you dont know? you look really childish. just stop stalking me on the boards im not a bimbo hun you show aloooooot of insecurities if you start name calling like that. grow up or build a bridge and get over it

Because you cannot even answer a single very simple question about your country. You came on these boards slinging garbage around. I know you are not who you say you are and I will leave it at that.... I asked you several simple questions and you dont know the answers to even one of them. That tells me you are not who you say you are. You are welcome to post.

I just personally do not believe you are who you say you are at all. Every Algerian knows Guerouabi and if you lived here most of your life, you could spell alot better than you do. Your grammar and syntax is atrocious. You cannot spell or formulate a sentence. I think you are a troll 100 percent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.