sarahaziz

algerian american citizen married to algerian citizen

63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks jpaula, wahrania liek i said get a life youre obviously jealous or just plain out hate any other algerian in USA!?! Every post Ive posted you've kept caling me a troll or whatever. Jeez woman youre so obsessed with me being algerian get your own life do you have a husband to worry about?? what would your husband say about you attacking me like that ONLINE? All the women here if their husbands saw their online personalities come out theyd be disgusted.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

lol thanks jpaula, wahrania liek i said get a life youre obviously jealous or just plain out hate any other algerian in USA!?! Every post Ive posted you've kept caling me a troll or whatever. Jeez woman youre so obsessed with me being algerian get your own life do you have a husband to worry about?? what would your husband say about you attacking me like that ONLINE? All the women here if their husbands saw their online personalities come out theyd be disgusted.

well yours can certainly hold his head high.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol: LMAO

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol: LMAO

Double that. :lol::lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nothing new and you seem intent on insulting as many people as you can.

"Some of the things we talked with Arab men online were scary about how they would "marry a nice old lady" to use her for a green card status "

"its commonly happened with overweight females and arab males"

"i see american women get used very easily"

Then you say:

"Im about womens rights"

And I would say you are not about women's rights. You speak about other women as though they are some kind of mindless idiots who cannot figure out who to trust, who to choose for a mate, that they are basically unable to handle their own lives.

Your posts are obnoxious to say the least.

name of cigarette in algiers starting with an R

name of the song from GUEROUABI that sings about being 20 years old again... Only an algerian will know this

Name of major concert venue in Algeria where shows are televised every summer

If youa re ALgeiran you will know these within 5 minutes

or if you have an ounce of intelligence and can google in french

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You should be able to find your answer in the Immigration Timelines, it is located

on the blue bar at the top of the VJ webpage.

any women or men in this forum married an algerian how long did it take to bring your fiance or spouse to usa?? i am an american citizen but i am algerian origin and married algerian they said bec i am citizen i have priority over PR and they are currently working on may 19 2007 any input from others like me?? thank you :whistle::help:

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You are certainly entitled to post your comments as this is a public forum, but your sweeping generalizations are getting a bit tiresome.

I met my "slick" Arab husband in America, oh and I am divorced, oh and we've been married for almost 7 years now and you know what....we're still together. While I certainly agree that fraud does happen in the manner that you stated, I SERIOUSLY doubt that the percentage is that of 85%.

My husband would be proud of me, because my "online" personality is EXACTLY the same as I am in person.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

I love this! The attitude "I am of the same culture, so only my relationship is real". This is the US, have you looked around lately? We are a nation of multi culture in every way, including marriages. My ex, for example, american married to an american. He sits on his lazy a$$ at home while she works 2 jobs. Using is nothing to do with a specific culture, it is of a specifc personality. Why is this so important for you to point this out to us anyway? I suspect you hold some sort of grudge against american women, not that you want to help them. You have real issues.

The funny thing about when I read something like this is that I see it all the time when Jamaicans are speaking badly about American/Jamaican marriages and visas. I swear, word for word, I have heard the same things as the thread starter stated in that linked thread. Is this common with all countries I wonder.

I have to agree with the above post. You have said exactly what I have wanted to tell every one of those naysayers too.

Absolutely nothing is guarenteed in this world.

Death and taxes!

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

I love this! The attitude "I am of the same culture, so only my relationship is real". This is the US, have you looked around lately? We are a nation of multi culture in every way, including marriages. My ex, for example, american married to an american. He sits on his lazy a$$ at home while she works 2 jobs. Using is nothing to do with a specific culture, it is of a specifc personality. Why is this so important for you to point this out to us anyway? I suspect you hold some sort of grudge against american women, not that you want to help them. You have real issues.

Visa In Hand, do me a favor and mind your own buisness hun if this post doesnt pertain to you thank you. Stating my race i just asked for other nationals like me in the same position. If you dont like it its MY question I dont need your attitude.

Since you say all arab men use Americans for papers, why dont you ask one of your "friends" how to do your papers?

I do not think you are Algerian...and being Algerian is NOT A RACE

3 questions ... answer them

name of cigarette in algiers starting with an R

name of the song from GUEROUABI that sings about being 20 years old again... Only an algerian will know this

Name of major concert venue in Algeria where shows are televised every summer

If youa re ALgeiran you will know these within 5 minutes

she is not Algerian VISA.. she is someone else.. She refuses to answer the questions I posed on 2 different posts.. She is someone else... No Algerian would EVER call themselves a RACE.....Thats against the Algerian personality. She is someone else and NOT ALGERIAN

wahrania lol like seroiusly stop being such a b**** im not here to prove to you if im algerian or not like jeez girl get a life!! unless you are queen of the boards stop bothering me dont you at all feel stupid?? like you and that other chick Visa in hand dont yall feel the slightest bit stupid for over analyzing me? somebody you dont know? get a life! im just chillen at work on my laptop pretty amusing how jealous girls are.

i get the fact that i resemble adriana lima but im here to get visa information its a VISA board not discuss whether Sarah is algerian or if shes trying to look like a lingerie model. How did either one of you gals actually get married?? you have disgusting attitutes. My husband is happy with how i look and happy that i was raised mainly in America but carry values of a GOOD girl from our country. For your own reputation and sanity sakes stop copy and pasting stuff about me all over this board youre not embaressing me your embaressing YOURSELVES. Just compare our posts and look at urself its really pathetic how u guys are following me around the boards

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i get the fact that i resemble adriana lima but im here to get visa information its a VISA board not discuss whether Sarah is algerian or if shes trying to look like a lingerie model. How did either one of you gals actually get married?? you have disgusting attitutes. My husband is happy with how i look and happy that i was raised mainly in America but carry values of a GOOD girl from our country. For your own reputation and sanity sakes stop copy and pasting stuff about me all over this board youre not embaressing me your embaressing YOURSELVES. Just compare our posts and look at urself its really pathetic how u guys are following me around the boards

i really doubt that.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.