sarahaziz

algerian american citizen married to algerian citizen

63 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I hope I am not posting anything that is against TOS, but I found the resemblance here very interesting.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5379/ad...alima0429cf.jpg

So you think she posted a picture of a model in her avatar? And?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I do not think you are Algerian...and being Algerian is NOT A RACE

3 questions ... answer them

name of cigarette in algiers starting with an R

name of the song from GUEROUABI that sings about being 20 years old again... Only an algerian will know this

Name of major concert venue in Algeria where shows are televised every summer

If youa re ALgeiran you will know these within 5 minutes

How are you gonna know if she gets the answers right?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

name of the song from GUEROUABI that sings about being 20 years old again... Only an algerian will know this

:lol::lol:

Oh my God that's funny. I'm sure she's going to say she's more Algerian herself than a native Algerian.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Stop. There is no test to prove how Algerian (American, Latvian, Jordanian, Namibian) you really are, nor is it relevant. She posted a generalization based on what she has seen. We get these warnings every so often and it is always the same back and forth. We all know some people are used for green cards. We all no it is not everyone. We can find some truth in any generalization and we can always find a thousand exceptions. But, neither are grounds for personal attack.

Filed: Timeline

these are kind of weird questions that only an algerian would know

Like if you ask some one from Casablanca what is Bershid.... they will know

If this girl is Algerian she will know

I think she is another poster.. She also called Algerians a " race" which no algerian would ever do

Stop. There is no test to prove how Algerian (American, Latvian, Jordanian, Namibian) you really are, nor is it relevant. She posted a generalization based on what she has seen. We get these warnings every so often and it is always the same back and forth. We all know some people are used for green cards. We all no it is not everyone. We can find some truth in any generalization and we can always find a thousand exceptions. But, neither are grounds for personal attack.

i do not think she is algerian

By the way , do you know the answers to any of the questions?

I am going to say at least one......but a native Algerian would know all 3 in 2 minutes....

Oh my God that's funny. I'm sure she's going to say she's more Algerian herself than a native Algerian.

She is not Algerian.... An Algerian would know all three answers

I think she is another poster.. She also called Algerians a " race" which no algerian would ever do

I am going to say at least one......but a native Algerian would know all 3 in 2 minutes....

the mental hospital? but i am not from casablanca.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

yeah but you asked someone LOL LOL from there LOL

these 3 questions are kind of like that... only someone from there would know

and she is not answering them......because SHE IS NOT ALGERIAN and these answers cannot be found online

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Yes, hello, why does it matter if she's Algerian?

more indication that the op is a troll?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I won't play this silly game. Why in the world would anyone claim to be Algerian (Algerian-American in this case) if they are not and why would anyone with any dignity engage in quizes to test their own background? Quite frankly, the attitude matches quite alot of what I know from Algeria. As does the warning. And, like it or not, it is interesting to hear a MENA woman's perspective as they are all too rare on this board.

By all means, disagree with what she says. But this approach of trying to discredit someone's opinion because they have their husband here or are or are not Algerian or did or did not have to wait or were or were not on AP, etc has to stop.

Finally, she asked for immigration advice which is supposedly what we are all here for. So I do hope someone who is currently going through CSC has given her some advice.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love this! The attitude "I am of the same culture, so only my relationship is real". This is the US, have you looked around lately? We are a nation of multi culture in every way, including marriages. My ex, for example, american married to an american. He sits on his lazy a$$ at home while she works 2 jobs. Using is nothing to do with a specific culture, it is of a specifc personality. Why is this so important for you to point this out to us anyway? I suspect you hold some sort of grudge against american women, not that you want to help them. You have real issues.

The funny thing about when I read something like this is that I see it all the time when Jamaicans are speaking badly about American/Jamaican marriages and visas. I swear, word for word, I have heard the same things as the thread starter stated in that linked thread. Is this common with all countries I wonder.

I have to agree with the above post. You have said exactly what I have wanted to tell every one of those naysayers too.

Absolutely nothing is guarenteed in this world.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

yeah but you asked someone LOL LOL from there LOL

these 3 questions are kind of like that... only someone from there would know

and she is not answering them......because SHE IS NOT ALGERIAN and these answers cannot be found online

i don't know anyone from casablanca. i googled it. someone mentioned it in a blog written in a combination of arabic and french that was comprehensible to me (and i don't know much french or arabic). not the best methodology here.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

I won't play this silly game. Why in the world would anyone claim to be Algerian (Algerian-American in this case) if they are not and why would anyone with any dignity engage in quizes to test their own background? Quite frankly, the attitude matches quite alot of what I know from Algeria. As does the warning. And, like it or not, it is interesting to hear a MENA woman's perspective as they are all too rare on this board.

By all means, disagree with what she says. But this approach of trying to discredit someone's opinion because they have their husband here or are or are not Algerian or did or did not have to wait or were or were not on AP, etc has to stop.

Finally, she asked for immigration advice which is supposedly what we are all here for. So I do hope someone who is currently going through CSC has given her some advice.

I have plenty of advice to give her not only about USCIS. But I have to ascertain that she is who she is and frankly I do not think she is who she says she is JPAULA....She did not ask for advice politely.. she was rude nasty and condescending on many levels and I don't think she has a right to be treated nicely is she is abusive. If she is Algerian... and NOT A TROLL... then answering those questions would be a fast way to prove it...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.