Steve'sGirl

K1 - December Filing

495 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

:thumbs:

Hi everyone,

I am rather new to this site. My fiance and I will be filing our 129F petition this week. I was thinking that it would be great to get in touch with people who are filing for their K1 visas at pretty much the same time. How about we share our experience and frustrations until we finally make it through all those endless weeks and months of hoping and wishing?

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!!!!!!![/font]

Hi We too have filed our case throught Vermont

****ROC****

GC-Date: Nov 25th 2011The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card

Sent: Nov 11th 2014 N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Packet Delivered: Nov 27 2014
ChkCashd: Dec 2nd 2014
NOA: Dec 8th 2014
Fprints: Jan 7th 2015
In Line: Jan 9th 2015
Int Ltr: Jan 19th 2015
Intview: Feb 26th 2015
Oath: March 19th 2015
Field Office: San Antonio

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Hi everyone,

I am rather new to this site. My fiance and I will be filing our 129F petition this week. I was thinking that it would be great to get in touch with people who are filing for their K1 visas at pretty much the same time. How about we share our experience and frustrations until we finally make it through all those endless weeks and months of hoping and wishing?

Hi We too have filed our case through Vermont Service centre. While filling me & my Fiancee did not see the clause that we were suppose to have met before filling the case. Where in we met eachother after we filled the case & got a rejection letter instead :-(. But we were lucky that they replied in the letter that all the proof's & pictures state that we have met eachother in person, just as we did not meet before filling the case, we have to filled a fresh application with new fees attached. Bloody money suckers. ........... So now finally we have filed a new application ....... GOD knows how long we will have to wait before we get a green signal.

Wish you Good luck......

****ROC****

GC-Date: Nov 25th 2011The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card

Sent: Nov 11th 2014 N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Packet Delivered: Nov 27 2014
ChkCashd: Dec 2nd 2014
NOA: Dec 8th 2014
Fprints: Jan 7th 2015
In Line: Jan 9th 2015
Int Ltr: Jan 19th 2015
Intview: Feb 26th 2015
Oath: March 19th 2015
Field Office: San Antonio

Happiest boy alive !!!!!!!

I checked my case online and my NOA2 has been approved today APRIL 2, 2008. (I think they skipped yesterday because it was April Fool, haha)

WOOT, I'm so relieved and happy.

Good luck to everyone else~~

WOO!!!

Congrats hon!!!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

I checked my case online and my NOA2 has been approved today APRIL 2, 2008. (I think they skipped yesterday because it was April Fool, haha)

Congratulations :thumbs::dance::dance:

I am wondering if your approval is related to your call to them last week? :yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hey everyone!!!

Since We are all pretty much in the same stage of this process I was wondering if any one of you know what the Optional Form 167 is for... It said it was enclosed in the packet (3) I received but I can't find it. I printed out a OF-167 from the internet but there is nothing to sign.. or anything.. Do you guys have any idea what it is?

It is under the check box for Evidence of support..

Good luck to you all..

BUMP to this, because I don't have an answer for you specific to your country. In the Peru packet 3, it was just pages of instructions to prove that he wouldn't become a public charge, burden... (Not go on welfare, ha ha.)

woo hoo!

Got my package 3 today, finally!!! :D

Yay Laura! Whoo hoo! It's moving along...

Congrats!!!

Hi everyone,

Hi We too have filed our case through Vermont Service centre. While filling me & my Fiancee did not see the clause that we were suppose to have met before filling the case. Where in we met eachother after we filled the case & got a rejection letter instead :-(. But we were lucky that they replied in the letter that all the proof's & pictures state that we have met eachother in person, just as we did not meet before filling the case, we have to filled a fresh application with new fees attached. Bloody money suckers. ........... So now finally we have filed a new application ....... GOD knows how long we will have to wait before we get a green signal.

Wish you Good luck......

Wow... so you're a Dec filer too who has to reapply? So sorry to hear it...

Good luck with your second application!!!

AOS & getting the SSN & the I-693

6/13/08 Applied for SSN for David ----- TRIP 1; 6/23/08 Went back to SSA 'cuz the person didn't pc all documents (rec'd letter from them) ----- TRIP 2

7/2/08 Received David's health insurance cards! Yay!

7/3/08 Went back to SSA; they said come back 7/9 if he still hasn't received it ----- TRIP 3

7/8/08 Got list of vaccines he still needed from CS by fax/phone; tested for immunity to MMR (only vaccine still needed) at our family dr

7/9 & 7/10/08 Went back to SSA, card still not received - Denied opportunity to apply for replacement ----- TRIP 4; Went back to SSA again to apply for a replacement card - Talked to a supervisor this time, POE people entered his last name incorrectly ----- TRIP 5; went to get David's ID thru the State, denied - instructions wrong on website; measles test inconclusive, another test needed; requested new lease

7/14/08 SSA called me in regards to problems at local SSA office

7/15/08 INFOPASS appt to fix POE name input error and then went to airport to fix POE name error

7/17/08 Received SSN card in mail and went to get state ID

7/21/08 State ID received in the mail and tested again for measles immunity

7/29/08 MMR shot #2 given and dropped off papers at Civil Surgeon (CS)

7/31/08 Picked up I-693, completed by local CS, (I paid $25, don't be fooled)

8/3 - 8/6/08 Worked on forms I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765 and I-131; sent to Chicago - YESSS!

8/11/08 NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP; 9/2/08 Transfered to CSC; 9/4/08 Biometrics

10/24/08 Rec'd AP; 10/27/08 Rec'd EAD; 11/24/08 Rec'd GC

BIG BIG CONGRATS tanffy! :dancing: :joy: :dancing: and best of luck for the next steps!!! :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

WAHOO!!!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

01-04-2008 - I-129F Sent

01-09-2008 - I-129F NOA1

03-05-2008 - I-129F NOA2

04-08-2008 - Medical Exam

04-17-2008 - Interview!!!

04-22-2008 - VISA IN HAND!

05-02-2008 - U.S. Entrance

06-14-2008 - MARRIAGE!

Phase 2....

06-19-2008 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06-26-2008 - AOS/EAD/AP NOA1

07-19-2008 - Biometrics

07-22-2008 - Transferred to CSC!

07-28-2008 - Email from CRIS confirming CSC received case

08-25-2008 - Received AP in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

08-29-2008 - Received EAD card in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

09-22-2008 - Received Email from CRIS for I-485 "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!"

09-27-2008 - Received Green Card in the mail!

Phase 3....

06-29-2010 - Sent I-751 and package to Remove Conditions

07-06-2010 - NOA1

08-24-2010 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Whether you're still awaiting NOA2, package 3, package 4... or your interview!!! How's everyone holding up?

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Whether you're still awaiting NOA2, package 3, package 4... or your interview!!! How's everyone holding up?

I have packet 3, just need to work through the forms and get the paperwork I need from Jay now. :D

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

I'm getting kind of discouraged.

No one from Montreal has gotten an interview in awhile...

I'm very curious as to what month they are booking now so I can get some sort of time line on when I'll have my interview :(

Oh well...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :star:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
I'm getting kind of discouraged.

Don't fret - I'm sure you'll hear something soon!

My weekend was fairly average - although snowflakes fell yesterday (but didn't settle) which was interesting.

I'm hardly getting to spend any online time with Mark at all lately because he's so busy with work and this is making the waiting more difficult, but I'm remaining positive and focusing on future.

~ Hannah

Timeline
Just curious - We filed on Dec 5th and as far as I can tell, our application has not been touched. Is that unusual?

Not at all - ours hasn't either. A number of people on the boards have been approved without ever seeing a single touch on the online status (a system that seems a bit flaky to me).

Hang in there, you should hear something soon I hope!

Also, if you're filing through CSC (timeline?) the petition is likely still sat in a box waiting as there have only been about 5 or 6 CSC December approvals reported here so far I think.

Edited by Mark and Hannah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks for that - my heart says we will get the approval tomorrow, my head says late this month early next lol. Its funny the dead calm that decends after filing. We have the wedding organised - open date of course. Honeymoon, employment etc etc, and then...................................... lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.