amrssnowangel

JUNE FILERS STILL WAITING

292 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

waiting for NOA2

Hola a todos espero se encuentren muy bien. Bueno tengo una inquietud muy grande yo envie:

I-129F 1ro de junio de 2007

NOA1 21 de junio de 2007 me llego

26 de junio de 2007 Touch

Desde el touch no he recibido nada de nada veo muchos casos de junio y julio ya han salido y el mio nada de nada.

Me conecto a la pagina de www.uscis.com y la carpeta igual.

Llame a imigracion y la respuesta que me dan es que todos los casos no son iguales.

Estoy desesperada quiero reunirme con mi pareja ya que tenemos una hijita. Por favor alguien que este en el mismo caso que yo escriban gracias

Por favor ayuda????

ER

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
waiting for NOA2

Hola a todos espero se encuentren muy bien. Bueno tengo una inquietud muy grande yo envie:

Desde el touch no he recibido nada de nada veo muchos casos de junio y julio ya han salido y el mio nada de nada.

Llame a imigracion y la respuesta que me dan es que todos los casos no son iguales.

Estoy desesperada quiero reunirme con mi pareja ya que tenemos una hijita. Por favor alguien que este en el mismo caso que yo escriban gracias

Por favor ayuda????

Hola EUNIMAR, como puedes ver estoy igual que tu y con la misma desesperacion, llame el jueves a las oficinas de USCIS y me dijeron lo mismo y que tenia que esperar a cumplir mis 6 meses, pues aun me faltgan 10 dias para cumplir mis 6 meses entonces esperare. Veo muchos casos con ya aprovados y con fechas mas resientes que las nuestra :angry: , realmente no se a que se debe eso y eso es muy frustrante porque enviamos primero que ellos la peticion :huh: , pero bueno solo nos queda esperar . Suerte y muchas bendiciones para ti y tu familia.bye

ER

MARRIAGE 23/01/2006 IN HONDURAS

06/13/2007 send I-130

06/26/2007 notice date NOA1

07/24/2007 send I-129f

08/27/2007 NOA1

10/26/2007--Touched ( because I made a phone call to USCIS )

12/18/2007--Touched

01/23/2008-- second anniversary of wedding

01/29/2008--touched

01/30/2008--approved I130 and I129f in 231 days

02/01/2008--touched again

15/02/2008--NVC

20/02/2008--Embassy Honduras

04/01/2008--interview

04/01/2008--visa approved

04/02/2008--visa in my hands

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi, I'm a May filer....and still no NOA2...I have quit going to the May thread because everyone is in their NVC and interview process....that gets very discouraging....is there anyone else from May out there????

Welcome to the thread....It is hard to see others move on as happy as we are for them. I really hope we can find some positive support here, yet keep it a haven to whine, cry, and stomp our feet in as needed. Some have waited even longer like you have. My prayers are with you all as you handle the emotions that are going with this. We each understand this rollercoaster ride we are on...so its easier to sympathize.

What actions have you taken to find out about your petition??

I have called every week checking on what the status is...trying to get answers....but we all know that the customer service folks can't really answer any questions....we have a congressional inquiry by our congressman....you would think that that would get some answers, but it has been 6 weeks and we keep being put off with their office saying that it just takes time... we have had some friends of ours email senators and congressman also....no answers there....basically we have hit the wall with these folks...and they say the same thing....not anything they can really do....there is a person assigned in the VSC that congressman can send their questions on cases to, and they have to wait for that person to get back with them.

Basically we have no voice in this big mess...I will be calling the White House on Monday and will voice the concerns that the other email suggested and I am up for any other idea people have.

I called the USCIS and told them that I was at 201 days past my priority date and they said that I would have to wait 60 days since the last communication that I had from the USCIS before they could officially look into the matter...that will be Dec. 19. So WE WAIT!!!!!

Wow that's ludicrous!!! I'd try the ombudsman's complaint form, I think it is earlier in this thread by Amrssnowangel

I agree Charlene, that is beyond ludicrous....It is obsurd.........Hey Virgillionaire....How far do you think I would get if I showed up at the department of Homeland Security with all of these names and dates.........?????.....I have the address in Washington

Hehe, I think that is a bad idea Lora ... you would probably end up being tasered because they deemed you were 'agitated'.

But it is one way to get publicity :wacko:

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
waiting for NOA2

Por favor ayuda????

ER

Hola Eunimar,

Lo siento mucho que tienes que esperar tanto, nosotros tambien estamos en la misma situacion, las cosas se estan demorando, y tienes que tratar de estar tranquila.

Yo se que es muy dificil, pero hay que ser pacientes con este tipo de cosas, nosotros obtuvimos nuestro NOA1 el 5 de junio y solo tuvimos un touch tambien el mismo mes y luego de eso no recibimos ningun otro touch, asi que creo que estamos en la misma, pero no hay que perder la fe y esperanza, todo va a estar bien, y creemos que muy pronto vamos a estar aprobados.

Saludos

Kelah and Ramiro

PD. I hope that we all get approve very soon :)

N400

Filed at AZ Lockbox

Filing date:--------2012-7-30

NOA1 date:----------2012-08-02

Biometrics:---------2012-08-31

Interview:----------2012-11-02 Approved!

Oath Ceremony:------2012-12-17

Timeline

Hello to all, hope everyone's well. I have a very imporant question, I sent

I-129F 1st of june 2007

NOA1 june 21st 2007

26th of june touched

Since the touch I haven't had any updates and I see many june and july cases have been approved, and I have no news. I log into USCIS' website at www.uscis.gov and the status remains the same.

I have called immigrations and the answer I get is that not all cases are the same

I'm desperate to reunite with my SO since we have a daughter together. Please someone who's in the same situation as me please write, Thank you

Timeline

Bueno personas de diferentes paises que me han escrito para darme de su apoyo. Esperemos en Dios todo estos casos salgan ya esta semana porque la espera es horrible. No entiendo el porque no nos han aprobado estos casos que son del mes de junio. Ya mi caso pronto cumple los 6 meses y espero este ya para esa fecha si no me voy a volver loca:( No se ni que pensar ustedes cren que se puedan pasar de los 180 dias? De ser asi que uno puede hacer?

Atentamente,

EG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello to all, hope everyone's well. I have a very imporant question, I sent

I-129F 1st of june 2007

NOA1 june 21st 2007

26th of june touched

Since the touch I haven't had any updates and I see many june and july cases have been approved, and I have no news. I log into USCIS' website at www.uscis.gov and the status remains the same.

I have called immigrations and the answer I get is that not all cases are the same

I'm desperate to reunite with my SO since we have a daughter together. Please someone who's in the same situation as me please write, Thank you

Oh there are many of us....My file day is June 5...Noa1 June 10......and I have heard nothing....no touch and have called USCIS alot and like you get the same lies about that mine is different then everyone elses that have been approved......they have just skipped a whole group of people and to arrogant to do some research on it....You get the same canned answers.....I wish I could give you better news but this is life with USCIS holding all of the cards........Lora

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Bueno personas de diferentes paises que me han escrito para darme de su apoyo. Esperemos en Dios todo estos casos salgan ya esta semana porque la espera es horrible. No entiendo el porque no nos han aprobado estos casos que son del mes de junio. Ya mi caso pronto cumple los 6 meses y espero este ya para esa fecha si no me voy a volver loca:( No se ni que pensar ustedes cren que se puedan pasar de los 180 dias? De ser asi que uno puede hacer?

Atentamente,

EG

Me alegro que tengas fe, todos estamos desesperados, pero hay que ser pacientes, las cosas van a salir muy bien para todos, y vamos a estar con la persona que amamos, es importante mantener la fe.

Del tema de los 180 dias no se mucho, pero si suelen pasarse esa fecha, creo que despues de eso se puede hacer algo, pero no se bien que es, para nosotros hoy se cumplen los 180 dias, asi que vamos a llamar a USCIS y ver que nos dicen, cuando sepamos te lo comunicamos a ti y a los demas VJ's.

Saludos

Kelah and Ramiro

Edited by kelah and ramiro

N400

Filed at AZ Lockbox

Filing date:--------2012-7-30

NOA1 date:----------2012-08-02

Biometrics:---------2012-08-31

Interview:----------2012-11-02 Approved!

Oath Ceremony:------2012-12-17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Hi, I'm a May filer....and still no NOA2...I have quit going to the May thread because everyone is in their NVC and interview process....that gets very discouraging....is there anyone else from May out there????

Welcome to the thread....It is hard to see others move on as happy as we are for them. I really hope we can find some positive support here, yet keep it a haven to whine, cry, and stomp our feet in as needed. Some have waited even longer like you have. My prayers are with you all as you handle the emotions that are going with this. We each understand this rollercoaster ride we are on...so its easier to sympathize.

What actions have you taken to find out about your petition??

I have called every week checking on what the status is...trying to get answers....but we all know that the customer service folks can't really answer any questions....we have a congressional inquiry by our congressman....you would think that that would get some answers, but it has been 6 weeks and we keep being put off with their office saying that it just takes time... we have had some friends of ours email senators and congressman also....no answers there....basically we have hit the wall with these folks...and they say the same thing....not anything they can really do....there is a person assigned in the VSC that congressman can send their questions on cases to, and they have to wait for that person to get back with them.

Basically we have no voice in this big mess...I will be calling the White House on Monday and will voice the concerns that the other email suggested and I am up for any other idea people have.

I called the USCIS and told them that I was at 201 days past my priority date and they said that I would have to wait 60 days since the last communication that I had from the USCIS before they could officially look into the matter...that will be Dec. 19. So WE WAIT!!!!!

Wow that's ludicrous!!! I'd try the ombudsman's complaint form, I think it is earlier in this thread by Amrssnowangel

I agree Charlene, that is beyond ludicrous....It is obsurd.........Hey Virgillionaire....How far do you think I would get if I showed up at the department of Homeland Security with all of these names and dates.........?????.....I have the address in Washington

I would definitely do that. I think we should all do that. We should all picket outside!!!!!

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Two June filers reported today!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they will focus on JUNE. Out of the 55 or more reported last month...11 or so were June...Lets just hope they focus on June for a bit...April and May to............

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Two June filers reported today!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they will focus on JUNE. Out of the 55 or more reported last month...11 or so were June...Lets just hope they focus on June for a bit...April and May to............

I am hoping the officer that approved the two June ones today have our file!!!! :help::help::help::help:

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am hoping the officer that approved the two June ones today have our file!!!! :help::help::help::help:

Here here!

I think we'll hear something by the end of the week, at least. If they weren't just making things up to get us off the phones, I figure even a slow adjudicator can't take seven days to get thru a crate, no?

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.