MelindaandTarek

Happy Monday MENA

62 posts in this topic

Today sucks. :crying:

wait till you see this poll :devil:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96797

(F) for you jp :wub:

LMAO :lol: I miss doodle :(

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she gone? Where did she go? Did I miss something in a locked thread that I should go look at?

Yeah she is gone. :(

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is she gone? Where did she go? Did I miss something in a locked thread that I should go look at?

account is disabled.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh. Well then I miss her too. If someone talks to her, let her know, please.

same for me :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I completely missed the reason for her leaving :crying: I know there where alot of locked threads and all last week, but I thought I had read all of them.... PLEASE COME BACK DOODLE!!!! :cry:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone...I hope that all are having a great day. I am hoping for a uneventful week at work and since I am cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year...I guess I need to do some shopping!! :mellow: I am hoping to have the letter from my RFE (keepiog my fingers crossed)

I hope for some more good news this week for everyone...and I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the support and information...It has been very helpful for me during this process....have a great day everyone..... (F) Melinda

Well I have some good news! They approved him for the visa and said he will be recieving it in about two weeks time. I am excited. Just waiting now. At least we know for sure he is approved!

Waiting 4 ever

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone...I hope that all are having a great day. I am hoping for a uneventful week at work and since I am cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year...I guess I need to do some shopping!! :mellow: I am hoping to have the letter from my RFE (keepiog my fingers crossed)

I hope for some more good news this week for everyone...and I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the support and information...It has been very helpful for me during this process....have a great day everyone..... (F) Melinda

Well I have some good news! They approved him for the visa and said he will be recieving it in about two weeks time. I am excited. Just waiting now. At least we know for sure he is approved!

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations on the approval . Has anyone in egypt received their visa in the two week period sometimes stated? :unsure:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
I completely missed the reason for her leaving :crying: I know there where alot of locked threads and all last week, but I thought I had read all of them.... PLEASE COME BACK DOODLE!!!! :cry:

I will pass the information on to Doodle when I talk to her again. She expressed her feelings to the mods and nothing was done, so she is gone gone. Not coming back. At least not now. (besides she's getting a lot more work done now :lol: )

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
Hey Sara! How are you and the baby? She's really cute in her pic :)

we are doing pretty good, thanks :) a couple of sleepless nights here and there but hey, thats to be expected.

I have to share something so cute, I know people with their new baby anecdotes can be so annoying but I cant help it...

Yesterday Amirah was awake for a while and she was in her bouncy seat just looking all around with her big bright eyes and my 12 year old son was sitting beside her. After a few minutes I looked over and his face was all pink and his eyes were teary...I asked him if he was ok and he said "Look at how cute she is! I just didnt have any idea I was going to love my baby sister this much." It was SO SWEET it pretty much made me teary too. :luv:

Remind him of that moment when he is 15 and she is 3!! :P

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Yayyyy! Congrats! :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Is it just standard for them to tell you 2 weeks, or does it really happen? I know it's happened twice recently, so I'm kinda hoping they've turned a new leaf (as the saying goes)..... I'll let ya know next week :P

Edited by polarbear

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

a1angied-

My heart and prayers are with you during this difficult time (F)

Maggie724 - plz let Doodle know I really miss her and especially I miss her humor and found it very uplifting during this whole process...

Edited by MelindaandTarek

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.