MelindaandTarek

Happy Monday MENA

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I wanted to say Happy Monday everybody! I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving and finds time to relax and look back on all of the blessings in our life.

Melinda, I hope you get your RFE soon so that you can get it taken care of. I can only imagine how nerve wracking waiting on something like that is.

God Bless,

Tasha

Thanks Tasha....checked the mail nothing....said they mailed the RFE on the 15th....well it sure is snail mail...as I am so very close to VT - should not take this long to get to me in the mail....oh well....another day to wait....lol....thanks again....

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey Sara! How are you and the baby? She's really cute in her pic :)

we are doing pretty good, thanks :) a couple of sleepless nights here and there but hey, thats to be expected.

I have to share something so cute, I know people with their new baby anecdotes can be so annoying but I cant help it...

Yesterday Amirah was awake for a while and she was in her bouncy seat just looking all around with her big bright eyes and my 12 year old son was sitting beside her. After a few minutes I looked over and his face was all pink and his eyes were teary...I asked him if he was ok and he said "Look at how cute she is! I just didnt have any idea I was going to love my baby sister this much." It was SO SWEET it pretty much made me teary too. :luv:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh that is the sweetest thing!!!!! My son often says little things about "baby kheel" (he can't say khalil). It's really something to watch siblings interact - much different experience.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday!

Can't believe another one has rolled around and still we wait. I thought he would be here by thanksgiving. :(

But here is too a good week with some good news for someone and a wonderful thanksgiving. I will be spending it sleeping.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy monday everyone!

AJ1, are you feeling better today? Let me know if you're ok. I hope you woke up feeling better inshaAllah. :luv:

Missing Doodle too! :(

Sara...i want one just like her! :luv: each picture you post of her is just as sweet as the one before!

I also have to work on Thanksgiving day and Friday's early christmas sale :wacko: .

Hope everyone has a good week, inshaAllah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

we are doing pretty good, thanks :) a couple of sleepless nights here and there but hey, thats to be expected.

I have to share something so cute, I know people with their new baby anecdotes can be so annoying but I cant help it...

Yesterday Amirah was awake for a while and she was in her bouncy seat just looking all around with her big bright eyes and my 12 year old son was sitting beside her. After a few minutes I looked over and his face was all pink and his eyes were teary...I asked him if he was ok and he said "Look at how cute she is! I just didnt have any idea I was going to love my baby sister this much." It was SO SWEET it pretty much made me teary too. :luv:

Awwwww! Now IM gonna cry! I get teary just watching Ahmed talk to the baby, and he's not even born yet. The other night he lay on my tummy and admonished the baby for kicking me so hard "Hey Mehdi,", he says "Give your mom the easy time" :lol:

Have you got any more new pics sara?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sara,

That is the sweetest story!!!!! Just the cheer up I needed ty for sharing!!!!

-Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh how sweet and what a proud bubby he is!!! Thanks for sharing this, you are very blessed!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
walmart has us managers working full 8 hours for Thanksgiving :( im working 730-430pm then the next day for the blitz im working 5am til 11am... :no: so much for celebrating Thanksgiving... it will be a quick trip to a friends house for dinner and off to bed...

Amy, I was thinking about some things that are quick to bring or fix... deviled eggs (my favorite), macaroni cassarole, fruit salad, or green bean cassarole... IM hungry now ! :lol:

There is something sinful about being open on Thanksgiving. :o No one needs to shop that day. Cook, eat, put up decorations and relax. When the stores weren't open people still managed to be organized enough to get what they needed before or after the holiday.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

I am trying to stay strong a keep my faith strong to get through another trying time. Last month I lost my mom on the 17th and this 17th I lost the lady that I call grandma and loved as if she was my real grandma.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/78361.html

We just left the baby shower a little after 9pm and she and my God son where driving home when this accident happend. We truely believe that she had to have a heart attack or something, Jacob said that he was talking to her and she wouldn't say anything then the train hit them, so we know that something had to happen. Jacob has a very small cut on his forehead and a bruised elbow so I truely believe that he was protected by Angel wings, had to of been since it took them over an hour to cut her out of what was left of a twisted mangle of what was her car. It is so hard to beleive that he made it out and the emergency crews have no clue as to how he could survive. IT is truley a devine blessing.

If you can prayer for all that are feeling such a great loss I would really appreciate it so very much.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

There is something sinful about being open on Thanksgiving. :o No one needs to shop that day. Cook, eat, put up decorations and relax. When the stores weren't open people still managed to be organized enough to get what they needed before or after the holiday.

Here here! What on earth is sooooo important that it cannot be bought the day before or after?

I am trying to stay strong a keep my faith strong to get through another trying time. Last month I lost my mom on the 17th and this 17th I lost the lady that I call grandma and loved as if she was my real grandma.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/78361.html

We just left the baby shower a little after 9pm and she and my God son where driving home when this accident happend. We truely believe that she had to have a heart attack or something, Jacob said that he was talking to her and she wouldn't say anything then the train hit them, so we know that something had to happen. Jacob has a very small cut on his forehead and a bruised elbow so I truely believe that he was protected by Angel wings, had to of been since it took them over an hour to cut her out of what was left of a twisted mangle of what was her car. It is so hard to beleive that he made it out and the emergency crews have no clue as to how he could survive. IT is truley a devine blessing.

If you can prayer for all that are feeling such a great loss I would really appreciate it so very much.

(F) Thinking of you, sweetie. Prayers for peace and solace in this difficult time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Today sucks. :crying:

wait till you see this poll :devil:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96797

(F) for you jp :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.