hoosier

November Filers

237 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I just wanna let everybody know here that our petition has been APPROVED yesteday! :dance: YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

Goodluck to the remaining November filers!!!

wow good luck! :thumbs: you approved already me im still waiting no update about our petetion we sent last nov.2, 2007. the california service center recieved last nov.9 our aplication but why ?untill now i did not hear nothing from them please help me what are you going to do that you been approve already please share your experiece how you been approved? what do you do ?...please help me please...thank you looking forward to your reply ..thanks

There is NOTHING you can do to be approved, other than submit a carefully prepared and complete package. Once you've filed for the I129F, all you can do is WAIT. I submitted in November as well and I have heard nothing either. I know the wait feels terrible, but all you can do is be patient. You will eventually get the approval and move on to the next stage of waiting for an interview.

I-129F

11/15/2007 = Package sent overnight Fedex to CSC

11/16/2007 = Package arrived at CSC

11/21/2007 = NOA1 (according to www.uscis.gov online case status)

11/26/2007 = Check cashed (YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!)

11/28/2007 = Touched

11/30/2007 = Rec'd NOA1 hard copy in the mail

12/20/2007 = Touched

12/21/2007 = Touched

03/12/2008 = Touched (due to phone call)

03/24/2008 = NOA2!!!!!!!!!

03/25/2008 = Touched

04/23/2008 = Touched

05/05/2008 = Arrived at Consulate

05/12/2008 = Picked up Packets 3 & 4

06/24/2008 = Interview Date and APPROVAL

07/02/2008 = Picked up Visa at Embassy

07/05/2008 = Arrival in the U.S.!!!!!!!!! Met at POE in ATLANTA

07/06/2008 = Fly back to Salt Lake City Together!!!!

08/06/2008 = MARRIED TODAY!!!

AOS & EAD

08/23/2008 = Package sent via USPS with Signature Confirmation

08/25/2008 = Package arrived in Chicago

08/26/2008 = Check cashed

09/02/2008 = NOA1 for EAD and AOS received in the mail.

4400355_bodyshot_300x400.gif4400923_bodyshot_300x400.gif

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hi there

I guess you should call them and ask them why already peoble got approved from december and why you still not hearing anything from them because they clearly say that they do it in order they recieve cases so you better call them and ask ..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I think it is just playing the waiting Game, but if you think it will ease your mind , call them, they arent going to bite your head off you may be lucky and get a helpful person, or you may get an #######, but they may be able to tell you whats going on, or they may just say "be patient" !

November to March isnt that Long, compared to what I have seen others wait, just know it is on the Horizen and I hope and Pray it will be with you as soon as possible :)

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received the NOA2 hard copy in the mail today!! Odd part is it still shows us as pending on the website just a touch on 3-20.

Today is my birthday, so this is my best birthday present ever :D :D

Thanks everyone here for all their support!!

November CSC are slowly but surely get approved. Iguess all those touches mean something!

November 5, 2007 --- 1-129F sent to CSC

November 6, 2007 --- Package received at CSC signed for by V SEMEGI

November 14, 2007 --- NOA1 Date

November 19, 2007 --- NOA1 Hardcopy I-797 received in the mail

March 10, 2008 ---- Touched

March 13, 2008 ---- Touched

March 14, 2008 ---- Touched

March 20, 2008 ---- Touched ( I guess approved but no update on website or email?)

March 25, 2008 ---- Noa2 hard copy received in the mail Dated March 20, 2008

March 31, 2008 ---- NVC Received our File-- Assigned case #

April 2, 2008 ------- Package shipped to US embassy Manila

May 8-9, 2008------ Medical (approved)

May 20, 2008------- Interview (Approved)

May 29, 2008------- Visa Delivered

June 12, 2008------ Flight to USA -POE Chicago

"Calling an Illegal immigrant an Undocumented worker is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

I received the NOA2 hard copy in the mail today!! Odd part is it still shows us as pending on the website just a touch on 3-20.

November CSC are slowly but surely get approved. Iguess all those touches mean something!

hi good luck , we have almost the same timeline,but me i am always checking my status almost everyday online still pending no update yet , im worry about but im still hoping i will get approve too , we have also the same beneficiary country , but base in your experience yoou check online but still pending then one day you found out in mail you been approved last march 20 , so meaning online status is not update about our petition...so hope the same with me i will ask my honey check mail everyday maybe our petition is in his mailbox....i hope sooooo...please reply with me ....do we have the same situation??????....

hi to all vj member i starting my journey again w e submmit a AOS papers last august 7 in UPS in nebraska service center hope for fast approval anyone from nebraska service center member how long it takes to approved to have greencard? please share your experience..please thank u

March 26 is my birthday too. Wished I had the same birthday present as yours too. . .the approval :crying:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

hi hello all november filer i want to share with you my amazing experience i am so happy happy today why ??? because my honey call immigration today he been hang for 20 times but he able to talk immigration the person ask him about my name , birthday, our reciept number, so on .....then the person said that our petition is been approved already and he said forwarded US embassy wow wow my heartbeat very fast im so happy happy ....you know i check online my petition is still pending i did not see any update at all but one day they said approved wow wow i ask my honey if he recieved hard copy in mail he said not yet ...but approved already...thank you thank you LOrd divine Mercy anwer my prayer...prayer is really work....good luck to all hope all november filer been approved too...

hi to all vj member i starting my journey again w e submmit a AOS papers last august 7 in UPS in nebraska service center hope for fast approval anyone from nebraska service center member how long it takes to approved to have greencard? please share your experience..please thank u

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

:dance:Packet 4 recieved April 9th and APRIL 21th INTERVIEW Date. Wish us luck . I will be flying to London on April the 17th to interview with my sweetie. Love and Light

Much speed to Us all

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I did not see a thread yet started for November Filers. I just wanted to say hello and hopefully our process is swift.

I sent in my I-129F (K-1) today Nov. 5, 2007. I've been lurking on this site now for a few months and it is a great resource and community.

Don't see many friends from the UK on this thread (except Debbylynn) So here we are! Aren't you pleased?

XXX

17th November 2007 - I129F SENT TO CSC

30th November 2007 - NOA1

2nd April 2008 2008 - NOA2

11th April 2008 - I had a nice piece of Marmite on toast

13th April 2008 - We had phone sex! LOL

21st April 2008 - NVC RECEIVED

23rd April 2008 - NVC SENT

3rd May 2008 - Packet 3 RECEIVED & SENT

13th May - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY! DOH!

29th May 2008 - PACKET 4 RECEIVED

5th June 2008 - MEDICAL

23rd June - INTERVIEW

28th August -MARRIED

us-uk-alliance.gif

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi I am Ximena from Chile and my USC fiancee and I are also November filers... the only thing that has happened is my fiancee (USC) rec'd a notice for his biometric interview in Dallas.

The USCIS website has never changed... still says...

On November 6, 2007, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Here is our timeline...

11/5/07 Attorney Overnighted I-129F Pkg to USCIS

11/6/08 Rec'd by VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

2/17/08 Last Update (Touch?)

4/13/08 Rec'd ASC Appointment Notice for USC Biometrics in Dallas

4/24/08 USC Biometrics Appointment in Dallas

The USCIS website (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=VSC) says they are processing Nov 17 applications... if ours was rec'd Nov 6 and no word... is something wrong???

Anyone have any thoughts or comments?

Gracias!!!

Ximena

After waiting for 15+ months and no end in sight, we gave up. Writing/Calling Senator and Congressman was a waste of time. For 9 months, all they ever said was, in security clearance. John moved to Chile and we are very happy. We now believe this was the better option anyway with the financial mess in USA and the US Govt burying themselves in debt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.