rashell

please, please, I need your input

28 posts in this topic

Hi Rashell, You need to get him out of your life before its too late. You can tell him about the baby but don't put up with that BS because of the baby what kind of father and husband is he being right now? Honey you diserve better than that, don't you see that he is using you to stay in your country? His family will never talk to you because he already poisoned their minds against you and sorry to say but many nigerians are like that (not trying to offend anybody) i have been there. The earlier you cut off that BS the better it is for you and your children.

Good luck!

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

we are going to counseling but he continue to chat with females one he told her not to listen to me i was blackmailing him and he wanted to be with her because he still loves her.

I did report it to immigrations i forward emails and they pulled his file she said she will call me the end of week.

I just went in to do an info pass and talked to a lady walking by then next thing you know the fraud officer had me for 2 hours discussing my sitution.

I know all races do this, immugration said the main ones are nigerians sorry that came from immugration offer she said there is only a small percent that is real and they are usually with someone from their country.

Will keep posted after meeting.

we are going to counseling but he continue to chat with females one he told her not to listen to me i was blackmailing him and he wanted to be with her because he still loves her.

I did report it to immigrations i forward emails and they pulled his file she said she will call me the end of week.

I just went in to do an info pass and talked to a lady walking by then next thing you know the fraud officer had me for 2 hours discussing my sitution.

I know all races do this, immugration said the main ones are nigerians sorry that came from immugration offer she said there is only a small percent that is real and they are usually with someone from their country.

Will keep posted after meeting.

I hope you can find a solution that is best for YOU :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

You have my sympathy, and my admiration for NOT tolerating this man's bad behaviour. I'm sure it was very difficult to go to USCIS with your situation... good for you!

I hope you take some time to heal from this and let your children heal, before getting involved again.

Very best wishes...

Maya

Many thanks to the Visajourney community for all the help!

Timeline
You have my sympathy, and my admiration for NOT tolerating this man's bad behaviour. I'm sure it was very difficult to go to USCIS with your situation... good for you!

I hope you take some time to heal from this and let your children heal, before getting involved again.

Very best wishes...

Maya

My husband also has a post on here, and someone assumes I wrote it to blackmail him. It hurts when he is the one destroying our marriage, no i have my share of mess but I have been faithful to my husband even with living in different states. I love him and now that im pregrent I really want our marriage to work. Wen I was having a problem getting pregrent he asked if I could find a friend for him to marry to have a child with because he want a child more than anything. I was insulted on his post and to assure im not just making him look bad im willing to forward his emails from and to those women my email address is rdsey@netzero.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

He is really taking advantage of you. And I hope you realize that once he has his permanent status, you won't have to worry about making a decision, because he'll leave you himself. He's sticking around because he needs you to remain here. Once that ends, so will this fake marraige. You love him, but his actions are making it clear that he does not love you. This is not only painful to you, it is also painful to your children and your unborn child. You have to find the strength inside you to stand up for your family and move away from this parasite. God can't send you the man he has for you if you are locked up in this mess. Make room for your blessings.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good luck on your decision. I wouldn't tolerate cheating, but that's me.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
You love him, but his actions are making it clear that he does not love you. This is not only painful to you, it is also painful to your children and your unborn child. You have to find the strength inside you to stand up for your family and move away from this parasite. God can't send you the man he has for you if you are locked up in this mess. Make room for your blessings.

Rashell, I agree with Zainab. Don't let your willingness to work on this marriage override the things he has done to you. His actions speak louder than words. He said in the other post that he is from Germany, had a better life there and does not need a green card, however, in his post, his status as a green card holder was one of the reasons why he wanted to work on the marriage. He says he loves you but his actions speak volumes about how he feels about you. No marriage is perfect but a marriage that began under false pretenses can only worsen with time for both parties involved. The other vjer accused you and John and Rdsey to be the same person with similar but slightly different stories...Whatever the case maybe, there is clearly trouble in your marriage and whether to work on it or end it, hopefully God will speak to your heart and mind, loud and clear what is right path for you. I am sorry for all the heartache you are experiencing right now.

March 8, 2010 N-400 priority filing date

April 21, 2010-biometrics apppointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Very best wishes...

Maya

My husband also has a post on here, and someone assumes I wrote it to blackmail him. It hurts when he is the one destroying our marriage, no i have my share of mess but I have been faithful to my husband even with living in different states. I love him and now that im pregrent I really want our marriage to work. Wen I was having a problem getting pregrent he asked if I could find a friend for him to marry to have a child with because he want a child more than anything. I was insulted on his post and to assure im not just making him look bad im willing to forward his emails from and to those women my email address is rdsey@netzero.com

keep in mind that saying "a leopard doesn't change it's spots"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I have been married to my husband for a short while. He couldn't work until he received his papers. He would stay up late on the computer looking for work so he says. Because of that I caouln't sleep at night then in the mornings he would get angry because the alarm would go off or I would turn the light on so I could get ready for work.

I have 3 children, and my husband complain about the teenagers. He would say they do things to harm him. He said they tried to poision him, put nails in his tires, hid his car keys, everything he would say there was no concerete evidence so I would take up for them. Every one I told that to that now my children couldn't beleive he would even think they are capable of doing something like that. He would be in the bed room all day and night so he did not try to develop a relationship with them.

When he received his right to wor he moved. I drive to visit him everother weekend. This cost me time and gas and I tae off my second job to do this.

This is the second time going there to find out he talks to females on the phone. He says he converstate with females better than men, but if the females find out he's married they don't want to talk to him. Sounds like it's not innocent to me.

My husband family doesn't live in the states, and he's never let me talk with them or even email them, I'm embarrsed to tell that he complains to his family about me so they don't want anything to do with me. I bet he didn't tell them I paid his legal fees, I paid for his 1st, divorce, I pay his car payment as well as his insurance, I have been the one paying his rent, electric phone and internet bill. It angers me that he would invite a female to come stay at my apartment so he could get to now her. He also stated he was looing for a wife to have children with. I am soooo very hurt by this man I haven't told him I was having his baby because I don't that to be the reason our marriage last. He says he want to be with me but I want to meet his family, I want him to be a father to my children, I want him to say off the phone and computer with females I dont think I'm asking to much. He called this lady baby I cant remember when the last time he called me baby or gave me a compliment. He said he was a God fearing man, and also hoped God would say the same with them being together, how dare him. What did I get myself into can this relationship be saved? I could say the hell with him but I love him and now I'm pregrent. I need some advice

Timeline
I have been married to my husband for a short while. He couldn't work until he received his papers. He would stay up late on the computer looking for work so he says. Because of that I caouln't sleep at night then in the mornings he would get angry because the alarm would go off or I would turn the light on so I could get ready for work.

I have 3 children, and my husband complain about the teenagers. He would say they do things to harm him. He said they tried to poision him, put nails in his tires, hid his car keys, everything he would say there was no concerete evidence so I would take up for them. Every one I told that to that now my children couldn't beleive he would even think they are capable of doing something like that. He would be in the bed room all day and night so he did not try to develop a relationship with them.

When he received his right to wor he moved. I drive to visit him everother weekend. This cost me time and gas and I tae off my second job to do this.

This is the second time going there to find out he talks to females on the phone. He says he converstate with females better than men, but if the females find out he's married they don't want to talk to him. Sounds like it's not innocent to me.

My husband family doesn't live in the states, and he's never let me talk with them or even email them, I'm embarrsed to tell that he complains to his family about me so they don't want anything to do with me. I bet he didn't tell them I paid his legal fees, I paid for his 1st, divorce, I pay his car payment as well as his insurance, I have been the one paying his rent, electric phone and internet bill. It angers me that he would invite a female to come stay at my apartment so he could get to now her. He also stated he was looing for a wife to have children with. I am soooo very hurt by this man I haven't told him I was having his baby because I don't that to be the reason our marriage last. He says he want to be with me but I want to meet his family, I want him to be a father to my children, I want him to say off the phone and computer with females I dont think I'm asking to much. He called this lady baby I cant remember when the last time he called me baby or gave me a compliment. He said he was a God fearing man, and also hoped God would say the same with them being together, how dare him. What did I get myself into can this relationship be saved? I could say the hell with him but I love him and now I'm pregrent. I need some advice

Move on. Cut off ties, quit paying the bills and report him. BAM, done.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.