munchkins

We won !!!!

23 posts in this topic

:dance::dance: Woohoo we backed the winner in the Liverpool Grand National :dance::dance:

And it is all mine :thumbs: now what should I go and spend it on :lol:

And I have had too many drinks :blush: so really should not be on here, as the spelling may not be too good ;) But what the hell, have had a great day|!!!!! :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

cool!!!!......it has been many years since I managed to back the winner :lol:

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!! I don't really know what that is..(you can tell me!!)but spend, spend, spend and YAY for you!!!

PS..ahhhhh..on the drinks..who CARES?? It's Saturday night!! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!! I don't really know what that is..(you can tell me!!)but spend, spend, spend and YAY for you!!!

PS..ahhhhh..on the drinks..who CARES?? It's Saturday night!! :) M.

The Grand National is one of the biggest horse races in the UK, about 40 horses start out but the jumps arre so big that many horses fall, in all I think about 20 finished today, ask Craig, he will tell you what it is, and Yeeh it is Saturday and we won and we have celebrated :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Way to go girl!

I guess now I can take credit for the mojo working.

Now, what was that about drinks? ;)

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

:dance::dance: Woohoo we backed the winner in the Liverpool Grand National :dance::dance:

And it is all mine :thumbs: now what should I go and spend it on :lol:

And I have had too many drinks :blush: so really should not be on here, as the spelling may not be too good ;) But what the hell, have had a great day|!!!!! :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance: that my team over there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Ok, well now I'm a bit :blush: as hubby informs me it's only THE biggest horse race, pretty much! He said he remembers when most everyone would sit around watching and bet on a horse..and that one of them won like 3 years running and when it died they buried some of it's ashes on the finish line... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :crying: (I loveeeeee animalssss!) Also said like you that it's considered an accomplishment just to finish it!!..sheesh..wouldn't want to be THOSE poor horses!! Sounds like it's a pretty good thing to win tho, so WOO HOO again! ;) Off to watch some Deep Space Nine now..never in a million years did I think I would ever ENJOY a show like THAT...strangely enough, I have!! Don't know how he managed that one...gonna have to watch extra carefully to make sure I'm not being hypnotized or something!!! (*looks round warily*) enjoy! M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congratulations!!

I-130

2005-09-23 Sent I-130.

2005-10-05 I-130 NOA1

2006-02-19 *touched*

2006-02-21 RFE

2006-03-09 RFE received by CSC

2006-03-29 I-130 NOA2

2006-03-31 *touched*

2006-04-01 *touched*

2006-04-12 NVC assigned case number

I-129F

2005-11-18 I-129F Sent

2005-11-29 I-129F NOA1

2005-12-27 I-129F RFE :(

2006-01-13 I-129F RFE Reply sent.

2006-01-25 *touched*

2006-01-26 I-129F RFE received

2006-04-04 *touched*

2006-04-04 NOA2 **approved!!!**

2006-04-20 NVC assigned case number

2006-04-21 case forwarded to embassy

2006-04-26 packet 3 received

2006-05-02 packet 3 sent

2006-05-04 packet 4 received

2006-05-15 Interview in Stockholm **APPROVED**

2006-05-23 My sweetie is coming home!!

:lol::lol: Woke up this morning feeling just a little bit hungover :hehe: but what a race, one o fthe best I hve watched and not just because the horse we bet on won, it was a fantastic race.

40 starters but only 9 completed and nond of the fallers were hurt, which is the only part about the National that I do not like, the fences are just huge and some horses do get hurt too badly and have to be put down, that is heartbreaking.

But with nothing like that this year, it really was fantastic, hubby and I were juminp up and down like mad men, you would have thought we had won the lottery :lol:

And yes :thumbs: drinks on me when I get over there :lol: (unless I've spent it all :whistle: )

Thanks for the MOJO Meauxna :thumbs:

Well im glad you gave a mention to those poor horses because so many do die or get severely injured and its just not publicised. I dont agree with anything that exploits animals so spend your blood money wisely!

LONDON TO CALIFORNIA ....

K1

May 5th 05 - K1 petition sent to CSC

August 23rd 05 - Visa Approved!!!

AOS and EAD

December 5th 05 - AOS and EAD sent

December 16th 05 - NOA's received for both AOS and EAD

December 31st 05 - Receive letter for AOS interview

February 6th 06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED

February 16th 06 - Biometrics Appointment

February 22nd 06 - EAD Approved via e mail

February 27th 06 - EAD card in mail!!!

March 6th 06 - Got a job!

March 17th 06 - Green Card Approval via e mail

March 18th 06 - 'Welcome to America' letter arrives

March 24th 06 - Green Card Arrives!

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.

For indeed, that's all who ever have."

I would hardly say it is blood money, if you want to have a go at somebody have a go at 1) the owners of these horses,2) the trainers of them 3) the jockeys who ride them and 4) the organisors of this event.

There are not only people like you who do not like animals to be hurt, neither do I but until the people who make millions, bookies included from this sport, it is no good having a go at people like me who have a bet.

if a horse does have to be put down because of injury it certainly does reach the paper's, so please go take your insults elsewhere.