Sand

Cesarean Section (video)

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
eeeeeekkk!!! :blink: :blink: This is enough to scare you out of getting a woman pregnant.

aha, thats why u dont wanna have a baby LoL

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
:pop:

K1

1/22/07: I-129F sent to CSC

1/23/07: I-129F packet received and signed for at 9:45A.M.!!

1/29/07: NOA1

4/27/07: NOA2

5/01/07: NOA2 Hardcopy received

5/10/07: Approval arrives at NVC

5/14/07: Leaves NVC

5/17/07: Arrives at Bogota, Colombia

5/18/07: Packet 3 faxed to Embassy

5/22/07: Packet 3 sent via courier

5/30/07: Wendy receives packet 3 (Good thing we used the shortcut)

6/04/07: Packet 4 received

7/03/07: Medical appt. scheduled

7/05/07: Interview!!!! VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

7/09/07: Visa in hand!!!

7/11/07: Point of Entry at LAX, complete success!!!!!!!!!!

7/24/07: Married!!!

AOS & EAD

07/27/07: Filed for AOS & EAD

08/02/07: Arrives at Chicago

09/10/07: NOA1

09/11/07: Social Security card in hand

10/12/07: Biometrics appointment

10/25/07: EAD Approved

01/23/08: Interview = APPROVED

02/02/08: Green Card received...10 day turn around, not bad!!!

Removing Conditions

11/12/09: Mailed to CSC!

11/13/09: Arrives at CSC!

11/16/09: NOA1

11/18/09: Check Cashed!

12/14/09: Biometrics

01/07/10: Card Production Ordered (APPROVED)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

What was the point in even posting this? :blink:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

Something Called knowledge Or For Education.

Edited by Sand

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

Game Over.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

I kinda wondered the same thing...I didn't watch the video because they show C-sections on TV all the time these days, I think I saw it several times already :mellow:

But anyways...birth can be very traumatic even if it's the "natural way"...I was in labour for 30 hours, I completely tore (took them almost an hour to just "repair" me)and the recovery was very very very long and painful. I was in agony for almost 2 months (I was breastfeeding so good painkillers were not an option) not even being able to walk right, then it got better but I was still in pain for a long time afterwards, just not in agony anymore...and sex ...well intercourse wasn't an option at all for the LONGEST time, it still can be a little uncomfortable sometimes now after 18 months. :wacko:

My friend has 2 kids, she delivered one naturally and one with a C-section, she is now expecting her 3rd and she chose to have another C-section because she said the rec overy was much easier (for her of course).

I guess it all boils down to someone's personal experience...either way it can be easy/good or hard/terrible.

Edited by churipu

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Timeline

right, as women dont already know. :thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

If i am a woman i will answer ur question, but sorry i am man LooooL

Game Over.

Timeline

If i am a woman i will answer ur question, but sorry i am man LooooL

That makes this all more disturbing.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I kinda wondered the same thing...I didn't watch the video because they show C-sections on TV all the time these days, I think I saw it several times already :mellow:

But anyways...birth can be very traumatic even if it's the "natural way"...I was in labour for 30 hours, I completely tore (took them almost an hour to just "repair" me)and the recovery was very very very long and painful. I was in agony for almost 2 months (I was breastfeeding so good painkillers were not an option) not even being able to walk right, then it got better but I was still in pain for a long time afterwards, just not in agony anymore...and sex ...well intercourse wasn't an option at all for the LONGEST time, it still can be a little uncomfortable sometimes now after 18 months. :wacko:

My friend has 2 kids, she delivered one naturally and one with a C-section, she is now expecting her 3rd and she chose to have another C-section because she said the rec overy was much easier (for her of course).

I guess it all boils down to someone's personal experience...either way it can be easy/good or hard/terrible.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I didn't tear since baby didn't even get to the -2 station. He was stuck at 0 and after 30 hours of labor and six hours of pushing I was swollen shut and we decided on a c/s. I couldn't walk for a while and I didn't even care for my baby. I'm glad my husband was there to take care for both of us, I don't know how I would have made the first two weeks without him. Now the scar on my belly is fading but I'm still in agony about the missed happy endorphin birth that I always wanted.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't see the problem with Sand deciding to post this. "It's a part of life" is a phrase that comes to mind. There's lots of things posted on VJ that I wonder "what's the point of posting it?". But I don't see harm done by this. Whoever doesn't want to see it doesn't need to watch it. I haven't watched it, but I have seen plenty of C-sections on tv lately and they don't gross me out. But I like watching some surgery programs sometimes. :P I don't think it demeans anyone who has been through it, but shows what they had to go through. Some will find it interesting, while some won't. :)

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I know I'm not a woman, so I can't really say... but the actual c-section part doesn't scare me so much. I've had surgery before and while it wasn't pleasant by any means, it wasn't the "worst experience of my life" either. I think something such as a heart, liver or lung transplant would be a lot more traumatic than a c-section.

However, along the lines of birth... if a woman is having a child vaginally and there are some complications (well, there can be many complications), sometimes the OB/GYN will perform an episiotomy. For those of you who don't know what that is, an episiotomy is a surgical incision through the perinium made to enlarge the ####### and assist childbirth. While I obviously don't have female body parts, I can't imagine how painful such a thing must be... :blink:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I didn't tear since baby didn't even get to the -2 station. He was stuck at 0 and after 30 hours of labor and six hours of pushing I was swollen shut and we decided on a c/s. I couldn't walk for a while and I didn't even care for my baby. I'm glad my husband was there to take care for both of us, I don't know how I would have made the first two weeks without him. Now the scar on my belly is fading but I'm still in agony about the missed happy endorphin birth that I always wanted.

Yeah I can totally relate...My husband had to take care of me and the baby as well, I couldn't even move and had no strength left whatsoever. And back to the birth...I wanted one happy ending like you described sooo bad too but the truth is I can barely remember when they gave me the baby for the first time and it is nothing but a confused faded flash in my mind... I don't even remember the first time I nursed him, what I know is from what my husband tells me:( After all those hours and the fact that they had to extract him with forceps, I was so exhausted and drugged up that my mind went totally blank. I don't even remember what happened the several hours afterwards....I can honestly say I didn't start enjoying my baby for quite awhile, the birth experience scarred/shocked me so bad I was a mess.

But now every time I look at him not a thing in the world matters... :blush: I'd do it all over again if that's what it takes to have a son like him, I guess time heals all too :P

Edited by churipu

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!