yassmine2878

Is this the Wednesday thread?

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Did I hear my name? I am here. I read daily, but don't post much.

Depression has set in, extreme and intense, and I don't know how to fix me. I am messing up so bad at work, I missed a measure! I have NEVER missed an appointment, in 13 years. I forget to eat, for days. I have bought groceries once in 7 weeks. When driving, I forget what I am doing and where I am going. I do think I am losing my mind sometimes.

No pity party, just wanted to give you the Jackie update.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Depression has set in, extreme and intense, and I don't know how to fix me. I am messing up so bad at work, I missed a measure! I have NEVER missed an appointment, in 13 years. I forget to eat, for days. I have bought groceries once in 7 weeks. When driving, I forget what I am doing and where I am going. I do think I am losing my mind sometimes.

and now this is officially a daily thread (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ugh depression I know it so well. It's good you recognize it which is the first step. Second it sounds like it is affecting you daily life which is the middle grade depression. Before you get to the third and severe grade go to the doctor asap and asking for a medicine to lift your mood so you don't find yourself sliding down the slippery slow into suicidal ideation.

Also other ways to combat it is practice healthy eatting, light exercise like long walks, and up your social meter by picking up the thousand pound telephone and calling friends and family for chats.

I hope you feel better soon sweetie. :)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Grrr.. now I found out the EAD check that WASNT supposed to cleared.. but DID.. put my account in a negative balance..

and i got myself all excited for lunch today :(

now I am counting coins out of my bag and car to buy the 99 cent Peggy Lawton cookies at Walgreens

:ranting:

wheres the bath tub and toaster when you need it :(

Edited by deemabrouk

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ugh depression I know it so well. It's good you recognize it which is the first step. Second it sounds like it is affecting you daily life which is the middle grade depression. Before you get to the third and severe grade go to the doctor asap and asking for a medicine to lift your mood so you don't find yourself sliding down the slippery slow into suicidal ideation.

Also other ways to combat it is practice healthy eatting, light exercise like long walks, and up your social meter by picking up the thousand pound telephone and calling friends and family for chats.

I agree 100%!!! There's nothing wrong with getting a little help to get through a rough patch.

Grrr.. now I found out the EAD check that WASNT supposed to cleared.. but DID.. put my account in a negative balance..

now I am counting coins out of my bag and car to buy the 99 cent Peggy Lawton cookies at Walgreens

Deema - do you have any documentation or a name of the person that you gave the information to that was supposed to cancel the checks? Since the bank entered the wrong information, it is there fault and they need to fix it! They need to at the least, give you the money of the checks that were supposed to be cancelled.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:crying: I broke out in hivesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :crying::crying::crying:

you got bees? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I agree 100%!!! There's nothing wrong with getting a little help to get through a rough patch.

Deema - do you have any documentation or a name of the person that you gave the information to that was supposed to cancel the checks? Since the bank entered the wrong information, it is there fault and they need to fix it! They need to at the least, give you the money of the checks that were supposed to be cancelled.

the bank said they would reimburse me the $25 fee to cancel the checks... BUT now that my account went negative.. that ANOTHER $25 dollars!!!!!!!!!!! :( I F'ing hate life

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh Deema - that is such BS!!! If they caused your account balance to go into deficit, then they should NOT charge you ANY overdraft fees! What #######!!!!!!!!!! I would DEFINITELY call custome service and chew somebody's azz!!!!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
Oh Deema - that is such BS!!! If they caused your account balance to go into deficit, then they should NOT charge you ANY overdraft fees! What #######!!!!!!!!!! I would DEFINITELY call custome service and chew somebody's azz!!!!

Honestly my bank SUCKS...

I had a situation happen a few months... when the put a hold on a check.. which they didnt need to do.. then it set off this domino of payments bouncing.. I had SOOO many fee's over a hundred bucks... I went in to question about all of it.. they told me I "only" had to pay 1/2 the fee's.. I was SOOO Bull Sh*t.. and I told them.. NOTHING would of bounce if you didnt do XYZ!!! they just shrugged their shoulders and were like sorry....... :diablo:

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You really should cancel the EAD like you said you had done. It's the bank's fault, not yours so you should let them deal with it and cancel your AOS checks.

I hope you can have it done!

Timeline

You really should cancel the EAD like you said you had done. It's the bank's fault, not yours so you should let them deal with it and cancel your AOS checks.

Apparently the bank lady DID enter in the right check # for the AOS.. so that payment DID stop

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Apparently the bank lady DID enter in the right check # for the AOS.. so that payment DID stop

And it's too late for EAD? They can't do anything? I'm sure you can call USCIS.

And it's too late for EAD? They can't do anything? I'm sure you can call USCIS.

I thought you had to file all those cases together? Will they just send them all back since the check for AOS didn't clear? Can you even file for EAD without having a pending AOS case?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.