yassmine2878

Is this the Wednesday thread?

48 posts in this topic

Did I hear my name? I am here. I read daily, but don't post much.

Depression has set in, extreme and intense, and I don't know how to fix me. I am messing up so bad at work, I missed a measure! I have NEVER missed an appointment, in 13 years. I forget to eat, for days. I have bought groceries once in 7 weeks. When driving, I forget what I am doing and where I am going. I do think I am losing my mind sometimes.

No pity party, just wanted to give you the Jackie update.

Don't let depression get the best of u. This is what some of the medications are out there for. It is ok to be sad and down when something big like this happens to a person but when it starts affecting ur daily life, that is when you need to get some assistance. You would be surprised how many of the head honchos of the world are getting help for depression. You need to go to the doctor and have a little chat. If you just can't do it for whatever reason... you can call me any time and I'll be there for you. You know the story about who I lost and what they were to me so ... I can at least relate to how you are feeling and maybe help you thru it. I'm here for you girl!

(F) amal (F)

ETA: happy hump day.... I soooo need caffeine!!!

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had to file all those cases together? Will they just send them all back since the check for AOS didn't clear? Can you even file for EAD without having a pending AOS case?

K3's can file EAD prior to (or without) AOS, does not need to be filed concurrently, etc.

edited for clarity

Edited by LaL

Oh Deema - that is such BS!!! If they caused your account balance to go into deficit, then they should NOT charge you ANY overdraft fees! What #######!!!!!!!!!! I would DEFINITELY call custome service and chew somebody's azz!!!!

Honestly my bank SUCKS...

I had a situation happen a few months... when the put a hold on a check.. which they didnt need to do.. then it set off this domino of payments bouncing.. I had SOOO many fee's over a hundred bucks... I went in to question about all of it.. they told me I "only" had to pay 1/2 the fee's.. I was SOOO Bull Sh*t.. and I told them.. NOTHING would of bounce if you didnt do XYZ!!! they just shrugged their shoulders and were like sorry....... :diablo:

Which bank do you have? This sounds suspiciously like some ####### that was pulled on me not too long ago. I stuffed $400 in the bank, they backed it right back out, all my checks and autodrafts bounced, $33 a pop for each overdraft, etc. And worst of all my direct deposit was going in and dissapear to cover up the massive hole they created so I had no paycheck to live on! By the time I closed the account it was almost a grand in the red and all they would say is "You owe us money, we didnt do anything wrong"

*Sigh* I feel your pain honey. Banks are in the same devil league with USCIS, IMHO.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Grrr.. now I found out the EAD check that WASNT supposed to cleared.. but DID.. put my account in a negative balance..

and i got myself all excited for lunch today :(

now I am counting coins out of my bag and car to buy the 99 cent Peggy Lawton cookies at Walgreens

:ranting:

wheres the bath tub and toaster when you need it :(

You really should cancel the EAD like you said you had done. It's the bank's fault, not yours so you should let them deal with it and cancel your AOS checks.

I hope you can have it done!

Apparently the bank lady DID enter in the right check # for the AOS.. so that payment DID stop

And it's too late for EAD? They can't do anything? I'm sure you can call USCIS.

I thought you had to file all those cases together? Will they just send them all back since the check for AOS didn't clear? Can you even file for EAD without having a pending AOS case?

they were filed together.. but still two different paper works.. two different checks..

At this point.. i could care less if he applies for work papers... But I'm still not ready to continue with the AOS...

From what the USCIS told me 2 things can happen... they will accept the paperwork.. and mail me a paper requesting payment OR they will return the case to us and tell us to start all over again...

So I guess I am waiting to see what is going to happen... with my life/ husband AND the paperwork

Oh Deema - that is such BS!!! If they caused your account balance to go into deficit, then they should NOT charge you ANY overdraft fees! What #######!!!!!!!!!! I would DEFINITELY call custome service and chew somebody's azz!!!!

Honestly my bank SUCKS...

I had a situation happen a few months... when the put a hold on a check.. which they didnt need to do.. then it set off this domino of payments bouncing.. I had SOOO many fee's over a hundred bucks... I went in to question about all of it.. they told me I "only" had to pay 1/2 the fee's.. I was SOOO Bull Sh*t.. and I told them.. NOTHING would of bounce if you didnt do XYZ!!! they just shrugged their shoulders and were like sorry....... :diablo:

Which bank do you have? This sounds suspiciously like some ####### that was pulled on me not too long ago. I stuffed $400 in the bank, they backed it right back out, all my checks and autodrafts bounced, $33 a pop for each overdraft, etc. And worst of all my direct deposit was going in and dissapear to cover up the massive hole they created so I had no paycheck to live on! By the time I closed the account it was almost a grand in the red and all they would say is "You owe us money, we didnt do anything wrong"

*Sigh* I feel your pain honey. Banks are in the same devil league with USCIS, IMHO.

LOL

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Grrr.. now I found out the EAD check that WASNT supposed to cleared.. but DID.. put my account in a negative balance..

now I am counting coins out of my bag and car to buy the 99 cent Peggy Lawton cookies at Walgreens

You really should cancel the EAD like you said you had done. It's the bank's fault, not yours so you should let them deal with it and cancel your AOS checks.

Apparently the bank lady DID enter in the right check # for the AOS.. so that payment DID stop

they were filed together.. but still two different paper works.. two different checks..

At this point.. i could care less if he applies for work papers... But I'm still not ready to continue with the AOS...

From what the USCIS told me 2 things can happen... they will accept the paperwork.. and mail me a paper requesting payment OR they will return the case to us and tell us to start all over again...

So I guess I am waiting to see what is going to happen... with my life/ husband AND the paperwork

I don't want to pry Dee, but do you want to give us an update? I'm really happy to see you posting again today. (F) It seems like you are giving him another shot but your posts indicate that your heart just isnt in it. I'm worried about you and please, please, keep posting. We all miss you around here. :luv:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

I don't want to pry Dee, but do you want to give us an update? I'm really happy to see you posting again today. (F) It seems like you are giving him another shot but your posts indicate that your heart just isnt in it. I'm worried about you and please, please, keep posting. We all miss you around here. :luv:

no really update.. and your right ... I'm giving him another shot and my heart is NOT in it :( we have all these BS arguements.. example.. He looks in my phone and reads a text message from my GF saying "Would you marry someone for $20,000 bucks?" - First I'm pissed that he looked around in my phone.. Second he accused me of trying to go run off and marry someone for $... when the text wasnt even about me.. and it was just a stupid figurative question.. but It was something he fought about the whole night.. and it was HIM just NOT getting it

So i dont know... I'm in this Pause of BullSh*t... Essentially I just want him to "Knock it off".. Take a freaking chill pill.. (honestly.. a zanax in his dinner would be a good thing) .. get "Americanized"... I want the "old mohamed" BUT i dont know if I am gonna get it... I think this is it... This is just him

so I dont know... I am looking at this as.. me... stuck in a paddel boat.. with no ores.. seeing Where i am being taken by the chopf*ck water.. My guard is up... but I am just watching and waiting.....

who knows.. I know its stupid.. I'm a idiot.. but whatever

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

no really update.. and your right ... I'm giving him another shot and my heart is NOT in it :( we have all these BS arguements.. example.. He looks in my phone and reads a text message from my GF saying "Would you marry someone for $20,000 bucks?" - First I'm pissed that he looked around in my phone.. Second he accused me of trying to go run off and marry someone for $... when the text wasnt even about me.. and it was just a stupid figurative question.. but It was something he fought about the whole night.. and it was HIM just NOT getting it

So i dont know... I'm in this Pause of BullSh*t... Essentially I just want him to "Knock it off".. Take a freaking chill pill.. (honestly.. a zanax in his dinner would be a good thing) .. get "Americanized"... I want the "old mohamed" BUT i dont know if I am gonna get it... I think this is it... This is just him

so I dont know... I am looking at this as.. me... stuck in a paddel boat.. with no ores.. seeing Where i am being taken by the chopf*ck water.. My guard is up... but I am just watching and waiting.....

who knows.. I know its stupid.. I'm a idiot.. but whatever

Dee you are not an idiot. If you are waiting for him to get "americanized" you are in for a long wait. The old Mohammed you knew was a Mohammed in his own environment. I don't want to tell you what to do, because everything is easier said than done and you have already had pages and pages of sound advice BUT if you are going to give him another chance which is totally your choice, your heart has to be in it. Otherwise you are wasting your time and his.

Checking your cell phone and things like that, well women in MENA don't really have privacy from their husbands so thats where that comes from. He is always gonna pry and you won't have any privacy but more of an issue than that is jumping to conclusions when you don't understand what it is you have found.

Dee I really think you need to decide if your heart is in it or not before you give him another chance. (F)

Speaking of jealousy...once I got one of those forum emails about a new topic that was posted by Dollface, it was some sort of love song or poem. My fiance saw the email and flipped out, thought someone was sending me love poems. It was so funny. It was the first few days of when I joined VJ and I hadnt had a chance to tell him what VJ was yet. OMG we still laugh about it, me more than him. :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline

I know jealousy issues aren't a laughing matter but JP's situation about the misunderstood email reminded me of a situation of my own. Several years ago my ex was looking to buy a used car. I was cleaning his pockets to wash his clothes and I find a piece of paper with a name and number on it. It said...Corlla then the phone number. I stewed until he got phone from work and threw the paper in his face and said, who's Corlla????????? He laughed and said, it's a number from a Corolla I saw that I was interested in buying. :lol: He mispelled Corolla and I thought it was some hussy's number. Good times. :lol:

Edited by moody

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
I know jealousy issues aren't a laughing matter but JP's situation about the misunderstood email reminded me of a situation of my own. Several years ago my ex was looking to buy a used car. I was cleaning his pockets to wash his clothes and I find a piece of paper with a name and number on it. It said...Corlla then the phone number. I stewed until he got phone from work and threw the paper in his face and said, who's Corlla????????? He laughed and said, it's a number from a Corolla I saw that I was interested in buying. :lol: He mispelled Corolla and I thought it was some hussy's number. Good times. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

LOLOLOL :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol:

Lately I'm being the more jealous one than him and that's the unnormal part.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

So we went to IKEA and it was ok. Got a lot of stuff. Got what I thought was a GREAT workspace type table and chair for my oldest daughter for doing homework. We set it up and it's waiting to go into her bedroom (I have to move some furniture around first but I'm waiting for my ibuprofin to kick in before I do that). Anyways apparently she said it is NOT her homework table but her MAKEUP/HAIR table. :wacko: Thing is HUGE!!!!!

Got this rockin' kitchen light, right, and I read the directions and it looks like really easy to set up just reading the instructions.............so I look at the hookup that I'm going to put it on and OMG sooo not easy.

I have 1 white, 1 black and 1 green wire on the light and I'm supposed to just match 'em up and then put the light in. Easy peasy right? HA.

The set up has two white wires combined, two black wires combined, one white wire, one black wire, two gold wires combined and then the puzzling thing one white and one black wire combined. ####### am I supposed to do with all THAT??? I was trying not to hire an electrician 'cause it pizzes me off to pay someone $150 to spend three seconds putting a light up, you know?

:help:

I'm having a bad day. Kids haven't stopped fighting since we got home. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Calgon take me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Man...if it were me and the paper said "Honda"....man...he would have really kicked his azzzz!!!!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.