• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this is it, the wed thread :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I knew it smelled about right. Well, my very first 'day thread' ever is going well so far. *Confetti* *Trumpet fanfare* After all, its not a real day thread until Charles has contributed :)

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

morning everyone.........so ive had a fever, unexplained since monday night...this morning it got up to 38.6 c and then i took 2 advil and sometime around 1130am it broke and i was covered in yucky fever sweat..sorry if thats yucky..............i really didnt feel sick......so i dont know whats going on.....im hoping that it doesnt go up again today....cause seriously i hate feeling feverish and sluggish, it sucks.

Geo made lunch today and i had asked him to just take care of the washed dishes so he went and did that and also washed the dirty ones and changed all the trash.........what a sweetie he can be lol.

so since i dont really feel ill other then my fever does anyone have any ideas whats goin on with me??

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I knew it smelled about right. Well, my very first 'day thread' ever is going well so far. *Confetti* *Trumpet fanfare* After all, its not a real day thread until Charles has contributed :)

i think it's not a real daily thread until jmag has posted :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i think it's not a real daily thread until jmag has posted :D

And who can resist bait like that? :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jess,

Might it be possible you were pregnant? I miscarried and that sounds exactly like the symptoms I had. Just a thought.

Busy Wednesday here so not too much to contribute!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Wow, hump day of a four day work week going into a four day weekend and then another four day work week. It could only get better if I were retired (1273 days from now....not that I am counting) :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a nice day. Jess, you should go see a doctor and get that fever checked if it comes back again. Hope you feel better soon.

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

I just finished braiding one of Mon's cousins' hair. Her hair is so pretty!

We are not doing much today. I think we will go out in the evening to visit some of the family ( which is always fun because they have twins, and Mon's brothers are twins - it's cute seeing double the children! ) .

What is everybody else doing on Wen-uh-sday???

Yassmine, mabrouk on starting a daily thread!

staraward.jpg.gif

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Jess,

Might it be possible you were pregnant? I miscarried and that sounds exactly like the symptoms I had. Just a thought.

but i havent had any bleeding......i am temping my cycles to chk ovulation and such and i ovulated this month...im 7dpo right now.......im confused....i never thought of having a fever and miscarrying together...but thank you for your thoughts..im really freaking out.....i guess we shall see next week. im hoping the fever doesnt come back.

:help::help::crying::help:

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wednesday.. Hmmmmmmm....

I dont know what I want for lunch.......

i really really really wanna go shopping... but I cant!! Grrr...

whenever I get stressed / depressed I love to shop to ease the pain :whistle::whistle::crying:

Today is my husbands birthday... He got this Divine Intervention Birthday Gift.. I put a stop payment on his EAD and AOS checks... AND some how the Bank Messed up.. put in the Wrong Check # for the stop payment on his EAD.. SO his work papers went through... At this point I dont care about the work papers.. SO good for him! :thumbs::blink:

Heres a few of the goodies I want (for those of you that want to kill time... ).... Maybe once I get a new job... OR money starts growing on trees..

http://www.shukronline.com/wp503.html

http://www.shukronline.com/wp501.html

(for some reason I'm all about the big baggy, raver pants :P)

http://www.desertstore.com/products-For-Sale/SA-aba-37b.html

http://www.muslimbase.com/product_info.php...ibokbe5mr7lsru4

http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=57835

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Jess,

but i havent had any bleeding......i am temping my cycles to chk ovulation and such and i ovulated this month...im 7dpo right now.......im confused....i never thought of having a fever and miscarrying together...but thank you for your thoughts..im really freaking out.....i guess we shall see next week. im hoping the fever doesnt come back.

:help::help::crying::help:

Depends on the grade of the fever and the consistancy. Typical rule of thumb your body will fight off infections with fever and if the symptoms persist for more than 7 days then see a doctor immediatly as it could be a symptom of something more serious.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's up peeps!!!!!!

Jess, hope everything checks out okay. You definitely don't want to mess with a fever for too long. Keep us posted.

Deema - those clothes are really cute. Anytime I get a new clothes catalogue, I like to go through each page "pretending" what I would buy if I had money to burn. :(

Does your husband know that you've cancelled those checks?

How's it going Monnik? How are things in your world today?

I've got to tell you the SWEETEST thing happened this morning. I was doing the usual morning rush of getting our son fed and getting dressed for work and feeding the dogs and packing our lunches...when the phone rang and it was Hicham! He doesn't usually call on his cell phone much so I was surprised to see his number pop up. For a moment, my heart stopped because I thought maybe he had heard something on his case. He was just calling because he missed us so much and wanted to hear my voice. AHHHH :wub: He asked how our son was doing and he just happened to be standing right beside me. I told Hicham hold on for a sec and I put the phone up to our boy and I said, "Tell you daddy, hello" and he leaned into the phone and said "ello". Hicham just melted. He kept saying how beautiful that was. It was just such a sweet moment. What a great way to start the day! :):):):)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.