jonkam

thanks for your help (fiance disappeared)

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I see the post has been closed, many topics start to go down hill after a while. I will just say a few last words.

I know some may think that my story might not make sense. If it doesn’t make much sense to me , I am sure that with the limited knowledge that can be shared through a forum, it is difficult to get a clear picture for the rest of you. Some people have suggested that maybe you did something to deserve this. True that when people tell their side of the story, they usually bend it to make themselves look good. If I was one the other end, and reading this posted by someone else, I would also think this.

I know in my own heart and soul that I did nothing wrong to her and I had the best of intensions.

I am generally a very mellow person. The thing that gets my blood boiling is rude people. Justagirl’s posts came off as rude to me and the blood thing seemed rather absurd that is why I added my own absurdity to the mix, The saran wrap thing along with a few others. Sorry for lowering myself to that level. She said that English, is not her not first language so maybe what she wrote and what was in her mind did not end up being the same thing. It is still my guess that she is on the younger side.

It is interesting to me, that one a forum people really show their true colors. Some people are compassionate and courteous, some are curious and imaginative, some humorous or sarcastic, some immature, some are skeptics and then there are those that just come off as rude.

This thread has gone on longer than I thought it would. I know that I have repeated myself many times over. When people had a question or commented I have tried to respond. I originally came back here to ask some legitimate legal questions and they were answered and I do very much appreciate this. As far as sympathies and pats on the back, they have helped and lifted my spirits and have given me courage to start to move on. Despite, what some have suggested, that I seem to calm and collected at a situation like this, I was hurt very badly. Its probably the fact that I have always been able to keep certain emotions bottled up. It’s the, boys are tough, upbringing. Just because I can keep certain emotions somewhat hidden does not mean I am a cold and distant type of person either or that they do not exist.

I forget who wrote something like this. People tend to explain away bad news as Bullsh.t. I tend to somewhat agree. I think more so on a forum like this, where we are looking forward to and anxious to be with our loved ones. Or if they are here, that the paperwork and the relationship will go smoothly. Bad things do happen to good people. If I thought that I did anything bad to her, it would be way easier to deal with this. People will always have doubts about me as would I if I was on the other end, as you all are. I am certainly not the first and I can say with certainty that I will not be the last to get duped and used for a VISA. I am very thankful that she left after such a short time. I am glad that we did not get married.

For those who have had an idea of who I am. I was originally on here as KINO. I live in Hawaii. And yes she was from Brazil. I tried to delete my profile.

I do thank those of you who have been understanding and have helped me recently and in the past during the VISA process.

If I do get some answers, be it from her or Sarah, I will let you know.

My best wishes to all.

Kino

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
For those who have had an idea of who I am. I was originally on here as KINO. I live in Hawaii. And yes she was from Brazil. I tried to delete my profile.

I do thank those of you who have been understanding and have helped me recently and in the past during the VISA process.

My best wishes to all.

Kino

Post here with your actual account then.

Timeline
I am certainly not the first and I can say with certainty that I will not be the last to get duped and used for a VISA.

Deception in marriage or marrying someone for the wrong reason wasn't invented with the foreign spouse Visa. :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I for one know that you are definitely legit and I didn't even bother checking up on you if you wanna call it that UNTIL people started saying you were Justagirl. I also see nothing wrong with getting/wanting sympathy. To tell you the truth, if it were me, I'd want all the sympathy I can get. I find this to be normal and alot of people who are more emotional people like myself, would probably react the same way. You did nothing wrong no matter what other people may think and YOU did absolutely NOTHING to bring this on yourself. Do not blame yourself and do NOT go back into time and think about what you could've should've done differently.

I see the post has been closed, many topics start to go down hill after a while. I will just say a few last words.

I know some may think that my story might not make sense. If it doesn’t make much sense to me , I am sure that with the limited knowledge that can be shared through a forum, it is difficult to get a clear picture for the rest of you. Some people have suggested that maybe you did something to deserve this. True that when people tell their side of the story, they usually bend it to make themselves look good. If I was one the other end, and reading this posted by someone else, I would also think this.

I know in my own heart and soul that I did nothing wrong to her and I had the best of intensions.

I am generally a very mellow person. The thing that gets my blood boiling is rude people. Justagirl’s posts came off as rude to me and the blood thing seemed rather absurd that is why I added my own absurdity to the mix, The saran wrap thing along with a few others. Sorry for lowering myself to that level. She said that English, is not her not first language so maybe what she wrote and what was in her mind did not end up being the same thing. It is still my guess that she is on the younger side.

It is interesting to me, that one a forum people really show their true colors. Some people are compassionate and courteous, some are curious and imaginative, some humorous or sarcastic, some immature, some are skeptics and then there are those that just come off as rude.

This thread has gone on longer than I thought it would. I know that I have repeated myself many times over. When people had a question or commented I have tried to respond. I originally came back here to ask some legitimate legal questions and they were answered and I do very much appreciate this. As far as sympathies and pats on the back, they have helped and lifted my spirits and have given me courage to start to move on. Despite, what some have suggested, that I seem to calm and collected at a situation like this, I was hurt very badly. Its probably the fact that I have always been able to keep certain emotions bottled up. It’s the, boys are tough, upbringing. Just because I can keep certain emotions somewhat hidden does not mean I am a cold and distant type of person either or that they do not exist.

I forget who wrote something like this. People tend to explain away bad news as Bullsh.t. I tend to somewhat agree. I think more so on a forum like this, where we are looking forward to and anxious to be with our loved ones. Or if they are here, that the paperwork and the relationship will go smoothly. Bad things do happen to good people. If I thought that I did anything bad to her, it would be way easier to deal with this. People will always have doubts about me as would I if I was on the other end, as you all are. I am certainly not the first and I can say with certainty that I will not be the last to get duped and used for a VISA. I am very thankful that she left after such a short time. I am glad that we did not get married.

My best wishes to all.

Kino

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Uh oh, here we go again ... :pop:

Can I join you? :pop::pop:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

When you first started to post I thought is could be some loser messing with the people on the board. After you kept replying with thought and after others said they checked up on you and found you to be real I let that stuff go.

I replied to several people saying my typing some kind words, giving some advice, or trying to get you to chuckle doesn't cost me anything, but it could help you out. Also, if you were a person going to great lengths to 'fool,' people it must mean your life was pretty empty and you wanted attention from anyone and that in itself would be pitiful.

Another thing is there are many things you wrote that I can relate to. We are near the same age, your temperament sounds similar to my own, our intentions and hopes for this process and fiancee are the same, and many of your stories and outlooks match my own.

The only difference is I am far more suspicious and I would have filed a police report after 24 hours. :)

I hope you get her side of the story someday soon if it will help you. I also hope there is no fallout from her being here after the visa expires. Best wishes and I hope you find a decent person to share life with soon.

Timeline

I would still file a police report to protect yourself and you may need it for USCIS. Who knows, you may want to file for another fiancee visa someday. . Since you live in Hawaii and are close to the Philippines try Filipina Heart next time. Good luck

Uh oh, here we go again ... :pop:

Can I join you? :pop::pop:

Where's the beer :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

So far 11 replies.

3 of which are relevant to the thread.

1 accusation

1 Mod warning

The rest of the posts are pointless and off topic, which is what got the first thread locked.

Add one more mod request to keep on topic or this one will be closed. ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was trying to follow the other thread...wow :blink:

anyway I gave up...

Have you tried to contact her family recently? I was just wondering what the outcome was if they gave you any infomation or just the run around. I was thinking that maybe you could try and get answers from them again, there has to be someone who wants to talk about it...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.