30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello every one 

12Year ago I-797 was approved then my husband had interview  . then they like to get some evidence  and i keep telling him give them but he did not then he start his business there so he refuse  to come in USA

. i don't know what to do now. ? is my case still in valid ?or do i have to withdraw case or start all over again ?.  . his business going really well now.  i am so stressful .what to do? he said can't live there but he can go for few months then come back. what i should do  thank you

It looks like he doesn’t want to move to the US (anymore) Have you been traveling to see him in the last 12 years? 

Your post is a little confusing, are you the one living in the US? 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Timeline
Posted (edited)

question is what will be status of my case now. after 12 year , is my case still active ? or i have to start all over again . or i have to withdraw and start  all over again . yes i  do visit him 

now he like to go  . thank you for reply

Edited by Coldlight

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The I 130 would have died so he needs to refile.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

The I 130 would have died so he needs to refile.

his all document still in embassy . he never took back. is he need to send letter to embassy  ? . how do he get back documents .or do  have to ask embassy . I filled case as his wife as US citizen then we will file all over again 

Timeline

You are the USC then yes you file.

What documents?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

His Passport would have expired but yes you can ask the Consulate to return them

22 minutes ago, Coldlight said:

his all document still in embassy . he never took back. is he need to send letter to embassy  ? . how do he get back documents .or do  have to ask embassy . I filled case as his wife as US citizen then we will file all over again 

None of these documents will be up to date anymore anyways (I assume you are referring to police certificates, affidavits of support, etc. 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Daphne . said:

None of these documents will be up to date anymore anyways (I assume you are referring to police certificates, affidavits of support, etc. 

yes you right. what should i do now ? thank you for reply

4 minutes ago, Coldlight said:

yes you right. what should i do now ? thank you for reply

With so much time that passed by, you need to start the process over.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Daphne . said:

With so much time that passed by, you need to start the process over.

you mean every thing expired. i need to write to  Consulate to ask send back all documents .  ?  we are going to start over again . one question is case closed after long time or there is any timeline ? thank you for reply 

Timeline

Presumably you have considered the domicile issue and sponsorship?

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Coldlight said:

i just don't want pay fee all over again 

That is not an option

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.