Karmo

My immigration Journey

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

congratulations

Read the phamlet or online about steps to take in US for SS #,,  driving license,  and other info u need to know

BTW you need to pay the fee to process the green card 

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-fees/uscis-immigrant-fee#How_to_Pay_the_Fee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

This story is too good to be true...how is this *woman* who keeps telling people to go to Sierra Leone come across intending immigrants? Why is she the one that calls you and is the middleman between you and the hospital? 

And as you said, you got to the embassy and met other people linked to the same woman? If you were able to find this information easily, how come US embassy Sierra Leone hasn't sniffed this woman and what role she's playing? And the hospital hasn't sniffed her too? 

I don't believe this. Reads like an attempt to solicit clients off VJ, who'll regret later. Why you trust strangers with your case number? 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Timona said:

This story is too good to be true...how is this *woman* who keeps telling people to go to Sierra Leone come across intending immigrants? Why is she the one that calls you and is the middleman between you and the hospital? 

And as you said, you got to the embassy and met other people linked to the same woman? If you were able to find this information easily, how come US embassy Sierra Leone hasn't sniffed this woman and what role she's playing? And the hospital hasn't sniffed her too? 

I don't believe this. Reads like an attempt to solicit clients off VJ, who'll regret later. Why you trust strangers with your case number? 

You think I’m here to link people with the lady? Is that what u think??? For your information anyone can transfer their own case to anywhere, for my country where I came from we don’t have idea on such till recently people are now getting ideas.  I’m not here to link anyone with anyone, I only giving u my immigration experience and I have no reason to lie. And why would Embassy sniff someone on a process that is Legit.

And you ask how did this woman come across immigrants, I came across her through recommendation, through someone she helped before, that’s how other came across her too. It’s not a very special process but I don’t have an idea on it, same as other she send Freetown.

You are funny 😂

Edited by Karmo

8 hours ago, Karmo said:

so I came across this woman who  transfer cases to Sierra Leone because Sierra Leone is so fast, I trusted her with my case and she did the transfer in December 19 2023 and within in two weeks I got interview appointment which was on January 2 2024. 

So who is this woman? Is she a licensed lawyer? Sounds fishy / not trustworthy to me. For anybody reading: be careful and check credentials before trusting anybody with your personal information or paying somebody to do any immigration work for you.

Edited by OldUser

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.