144 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
17 minutes ago, nickachu said:

My cases show up like this, even though I've had the NOAs and the biometrics appointment, no documents tab. 

Screenshot_20240422-111621.png

Hmmm. I'm not sure, the way I did it was by signing up on the USCIS website and adding a case. Maybe try doing it on a computer. You just need an online access code provided on the NoA letter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Izzymael said:

Hmmm. I'm not sure, the way I did it was by signing up on the USCIS website and adding a case. Maybe try doing it on a computer. You just need an online access code provided on the NoA letter.

I did it on the computer when I signed up. I can't see any online access code provided on the NoA letter. Just put in the case IDs and my DoB and whatnot. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nickachu said:

I did it on the computer when I signed up. I can't see any online access code provided on the NoA letter. Just put in the case IDs and my DoB and whatnot. 

That's quite strange.

This is what I see:

Screenshot-2024-04-22-144604.png

Edited by Izzymael

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
20 hours ago, nickachu said:

I've not been able to get the documents tab to work. On a K1, I can't seem to find a way to verify my identity on the USCIS site

You should have received the access code alone with NOA1 on a seperate mail.

✈️ Certified Travel Professional / Owner of two travel companies (Greece & USA) - Contact me for any travel related questions or Join my Travel Hub Info Group

March 2020 - Met / Started dating LDR

October 2020 - Met in person

December 2020 - Decided to get engaged/married
May 2021 - K1 filed

December 2021 - Travelled to the states on ESTA

June 2022 - K1 approval

September 2022 - NVC case number

October 2022 - Case sent to the embassy

November 2022 - Postponed interview for 1 year - Couldn't leave country yet due to work obligations

November 2022 - Travelled to the states on ESTA - 2nd time

September 2023 - Resumed case / took medical

October 2023 - Embessy interview - Approved

December 2023 - Arrived at the states

February 2024 - Married

March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

March 2024 - Biometrics 

May 2024 - EAD - AP Combo Card Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Etherial said:

You should have received the access code alone with NOA1 on a seperate mail.

I got 3 letters from USCIS. One with the biometrics appointment information. One is a receipt of both the 485 and the 795 and one is the receipt of payment. None of these have any access code on. Just the case number and my A number on them. I see nothing else about online anything. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I got my txt notification that my I485 package which included the I765 work , I131 parole travel was all recieved on Mar 11th on April 15th and my checks were cashed on April 12th. im wondering about how long did it take to get your NOA's.. as of today the 24th iv not recieved them... any ideas?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Does anyone have "MSC" for service center? I was finally able to get the receipt number after a month and a half of filing.  Does any one have timeline for biometrics and EAD for MSC, processing time in uscis website says 7 months for EAD.

5 hours ago, Roy an Panitta said:

I got my txt notification that my I485 package which included the I765 work , I131 parole travel was all recieved on Mar 11th on April 15th and my checks were cashed on April 12th. im wondering about how long did it take to get your NOA's.. as of today the 24th iv not recieved them... any ideas?

If check was only cashed on April 12th, expect another 2-4 weeks for letter to show up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys, I need a help here with something. Got marriage but on the marriage certificate it has my London address on it and I will to apply for my AOS. Is this a problem. Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, OldUser said:

I don't think it's a problem. But why did you use London address in the first place?

We fill it when I was in London and never change it.

I'm looking to change it regardless. It will cost $155 🙃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 4/23/2024 at 12:58 PM, nickachu said:

I got 3 letters from USCIS. One with the biometrics appointment information. One is a receipt of both the 485 and the 795 and one is the receipt of payment. None of these have any access code on. Just the case number and my A number on them. I see nothing else about online anything. 

You should have had 4 or 5 if you applied for Advance Parole - Travel Dodument as well !

- USCIS Account Access Notice (containing your online access code)

- NOA1 for Advance Parole (if you applied for it)

- NOA1 for AOS (i-485)

- NOA1 Employment Authorization (i-765)

- Biometric Appointment Letter 

You can try and ask Emma for the online access code (ask for live agent, and tell them please provide me with online access code so that I can add case to my uscis account as I did not receive the letter with the code) or call USCIS and ask them to resend you the code

✈️ Certified Travel Professional / Owner of two travel companies (Greece & USA) - Contact me for any travel related questions or Join my Travel Hub Info Group

March 2020 - Met / Started dating LDR

October 2020 - Met in person

December 2020 - Decided to get engaged/married
May 2021 - K1 filed

December 2021 - Travelled to the states on ESTA

June 2022 - K1 approval

September 2022 - NVC case number

October 2022 - Case sent to the embassy

November 2022 - Postponed interview for 1 year - Couldn't leave country yet due to work obligations

November 2022 - Travelled to the states on ESTA - 2nd time

September 2023 - Resumed case / took medical

October 2023 - Embessy interview - Approved

December 2023 - Arrived at the states

February 2024 - Married

March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

March 2024 - Biometrics 

May 2024 - EAD - AP Combo Card Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.