EstambulPR

MIGRANT SPOUSE AOS PACKAGE RECEIPT NUMBER, UNABLE TO ADD CASES TO MY PETITIONER CASES

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

81358331Hello all,

Recently received THREE separate automated text confirmation messages of AOS package receipt by the Eglin lockbox. I attempted to add the cases to my case (I-130/A) but recived an error message. Does the immigrant applicant need to open her own USCIS account in order to keep visibility of the process, submit evidence, receive notifications?

See screenshot below.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 08.51.42.png

Yes, I-485 doesn't belong to US citizen spouse, it's an immigrant's case. Same for I-765, I-131, I-751 (if needed) and N-400.

The only forms US citizen spouse should be responsible for is I-130 and I-864

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
37 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Yes, I-485 doesn't belong to US citizen spouse, it's an immigrant's case. Same for I-765, I-131, I-751 (if needed) and N-400.

The only forms US citizen spouse should be responsible for is I-130 and I-864

I received 3 text messages with a different case number each. I assume they are for AOS (I-864/medical), Affidavit of Support (I-864), and last one for either the EAD or Parole I-131? But I tried all 3 numbers and received the same error message. Should I also received separate numbers for the I-131 and EAD?

8 minutes ago, EstambulPR said:

I received 3 text messages with a different case number each. I assume they are for AOS (I-864/medical), Affidavit of Support (I-864), and last one for either the EAD or Parole I-131? But I tried all 3 numbers and received the same error message. Should I also received separate numbers for the I-131 and EAD?

They’re for I-485, I-765, I-131. I-864 doesn’t get a case number 

Tried those numbers where? To add to your account? Only your wife - the immigrant - can do that. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

They’re for I-485, I-765, I-131. I-864 doesn’t get a case number 

Tried those numbers where? To add to your account? Only your wife - the immigrant - can do that. 

Ok. Got it then. Maybe I thought since it was a concurrent filing….

Someone mentioned earlier that 864 may also get a number.

So she can just open her own account and add the case numbers?  

Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, EstambulPR said:

Ok. Got it then. Maybe I thought since it was a concurrent filing….

Someone mentioned earlier that 864 may also get a number.

So she can just open her own account and add the case numbers?  

Thanks. 

Do the cases start with IOE?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, EstambulPR said:

You can still get generic case info by plugging these numbers in here: https://egov.uscis.gov

Only a USCIS account that has had the user identity verified can see detailed case info such as documents submitted, USCIS responses etc.

2 hours ago, EstambulPR said:

Yes IOE

She should receive a separate letter in the mail with the online access code. Once she sets up her own account she can add the cases using this code. It might take a few weeks for the letter to arrive. If it doesn’t arrive, you can chat with a live agent on USCIS and ask for it 

Timeline
1 hour ago, powerpuff said:

She should receive a separate letter in the mail with the online access code. Once she sets up her own account she can add the cases using this code. It might take a few weeks for the letter to arrive. If it doesn’t arrive, you can chat with a live agent on USCIS and ask for it 

Got it! I though everything would be kept under one file. But next is her daughter's (my step daughter's) IR2 package via NVC!

Timeline
5 hours ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

You can still get generic case info by plugging these numbers in here: https://egov.uscis.gov

Only a USCIS account that has had the user identity verified can see detailed case info such as documents submitted, USCIS responses etc.

Got it! Thanks. I should check it out. we will open a separate account for her and her daughter whom is doing IR2 in Ankara

Timeline

All,

We finally got a bunch of USCIS letters in the mail with case numbers for the 485, 131, 765. We also got a Biometric Appointment in a couple of weeks. My wife opened an account and plugged one case number and the rest just appeared on her homescreen....then we say an  RFE for my Affidavit of Support....=0(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.