Eddie101

December 2023 - AOS Filers

96 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
22 hours ago, OldUser said:

It's a black box, unfortunately

Yeah it is. Wonder if we still get the AP. They seem to be rare.

Hi all,

Just checked online and our combo card was approved…not sure when but says he can work from 22 Jan which was Monday so maybe that’s the approval date. Either way, good news! Hope to have the card in hand soon 🤗

also didn’t write this here at the time but we did our biometrics by walking in 2 weeks before the scheduled date (in case this is useful for others). 

now we wait for the GC (no RFE so far so fingers crossed)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
21 minutes ago, ss & mj said:

Hi all,

Just checked online and our combo card was approved…not sure when but says he can work from 22 Jan which was Monday so maybe that’s the approval date. Either way, good news! Hope to have the card in hand soon 🤗

also didn’t write this here at the time but we did our biometrics by walking in 2 weeks before the scheduled date (in case this is useful for others). 

now we wait for the GC (no RFE so far so fingers crossed)

Congrats on your approval!🎊 

Did you see a status update at all? 

My status is stuck on review and I can’t manage to talk to an agent to check if the card was produced at all or if there’s a tracking number available 

Edited by AnnaDT

21 hours ago, AnnaDT said:

Congrats on your approval!🎊 

Did you see a status update at all? 

My status is stuck on review and I can’t manage to talk to an agent to check if the card was produced at all or if there’s a tracking number available 

Thanks and no status change. I saw this in the document tab on my USCIS …

Timeline
1 hour ago, AnnaDT said:

Okay, same here! Hopefully we’ll get a tracking number soon

Same here. The I-131 even said my biometrics still to be completed, seems like the processes are all separately and data might not arrive in sync. 
Maybe, what we see in the online portal is not updated that quickly.

Edited by Eddie101

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, AnnaDT said:

Okay, same here! Hopefully we’ll get a tracking number soon

Sign up for USPS informed delivery is my suggestion. That's how we tracked my wife's EAD card after the website said card was produced. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
5 hours ago, Eddie101 said:

Same here. The I-131 even said my biometrics still to be completed, seems like the processes are all separately and data might not arrive in sync. 
Maybe, what we see in the online portal is not updated that quickly.

My I-131 never updated either after biometrics. 
I’m sure the status will catch up eventually! 

3 hours ago, ThailandR said:

Sign up for USPS informed delivery is my suggestion. That's how we tracked my wife's EAD card after the website said card was produced. 

Thank you, I did sign up for it when I first moved here exactly for this reason! 

It seems like the case status page is very slow these days. I received my SSN yesterday and was super confused because my EAD was not approved yet. Today, I found out through an uploaded notice to my USCIS account that I was approved one day after biometrics. YAY!

Date Filed :2023-12-19

NOA Date :2023-12-21

Bio. Appt. :2024-01-18

Approved Date :2024-01-19

5 minutes ago, Nikobe said:

It seems like the case status page is very slow these days. I received my SSN yesterday and was super confused because my EAD was not approved yet. Today, I found out through an uploaded notice to my USCIS account that I was approved one day after biometrics. YAY!

Date Filed :2023-12-19

NOA Date :2023-12-21

Bio. Appt. :2024-01-18

Approved Date :2024-01-19

Thanks for the update. We also just checked the document tabs after seeing this and her I-765 was also approved. standalone approval though so no I-131.

Date Filed: 12-22-2023 (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)
NOA Date: 12-29-2023
Bio Appt: 01-25-2024
I-765 approval letter: 01-26-2024

Timeline

In my case the I-765 block says card produced and case closed.
Interestingly the progress tab for I-131 block disappeared. 
Is it possible this is a combo card? Has anyone seen something similar?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.