TexasGuy0101

Doubts for Response RFIE ,

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello, good afternoon everyone, I received a RfIe requesting a copy of the marriage certificate, a copy of my child's birth certificate, I believe, and a copy of my husband's ID, however, how in the last two they mention Mr. Grooms' documents bothers me. I doubt if the documents are not my husband's, I am thinking of sending what concerns my husband and my child, but you think there is some problem that sends information that you are not requesting, I also just changed my status 4 days ago and I will send a copy of the lease contract for this change

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Is this for Adjustment of Status (I-130 & I-485) or Removal of Conditions (I-751) ?

I did not understand anything from your message. Are you saying RFIE is for a person with a different name?

Edited by OldUser

Timeline

It is RFIE for I751 and I am not sure if they are requesting for birth certificate and Id from my husband or little one because they both have the same name , so I would like to know if you all thing are there issue if I send that information from both my husband and child 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Is this for Adjustment of Status (I-130 & I-485) or Removal of Conditions (I-751) ?

I did not understand anything from your message. Are you saying RFIE is for a person with a different name?

43 minutes ago, OldUser said:

It is RFIE for I751 and I am not sure if they are requesting for birth certificate and Id from my husband or little one because they both have the same name , so I would like to know if you all thing are there issue if I send that information from both my husband and child 
thank you 

1 hour ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

It is RFIE for I751 and I am not sure if they are requesting for birth certificate and Id from my husband or little one because they both have the same name , so I would like to know if you all thing are there issue if I send that information from both my husband and child 
thank you 

I would send the documents for both, just in case. It won't do any harm.

Just curious: did you include everything in your original package?

2 hours ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

It is RFIE for I751 and I am not sure if they are requesting for birth certificate and Id from my husband or little one because they both have the same name

Oh, I see how the same name can be confusing for both you and USCIS...

Send for both and write a cover letter explaining who is who and who's removing conditions etc.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

I would send the documents for both, just in case. It won't do any harm.

Just curious: did you include everything in your original package?

No I didn’t, Just my little one birth certificate, I understood bad and assumed they didn’t need those documents again . 
One question , We just change our address to other state and I am joint the new lease contract as prove the move, I wonder I will be a problem send to them something they are not requesting, I am explain in the cover letter why I am joint it 

thank you for your response 

Edited by TexasGuy0101

Timeline
49 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Oh, I see how the same name can be confusing for both you and USCIS...

Send for both and write a cover letter explaining who is who and who's removing conditions etc.

Thank you for your help , One question , We just change our address to other state and I am joint the new lease contract as prove the move, I wonder I will be a problem send to them something they are not requesting, I am explain in the cover letter why I am joint it 

4 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Thank you for your help , One question , We just change our address to other state and I am joint the new lease contract as prove the move, I wonder I will be a problem send to them something they are not requesting, I am explain in the cover letter why I am joint it 

Were forms AR-11 and I-865 filed yet?

Timeline
Just now, TexasGuy0101 said:

No , I am about send , 

But in the letter they sent me , asked me if I change my address please wrote my new address in the cover letter 

1 hour ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

But in the letter they sent me , asked me if I change my address please wrote my new address in the cover letter 

You can reply in cover letter, but you must file AR-11 and I-865 anyways. It's required.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, OldUser said:

You can reply in cover letter, but you must file AR-11 and I-865 anyways. It's required.

Thank you , yes today We are going to send the I865 and Ar-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.