Aram456123

No Slots Available for K1 Visa appointment in Indian Consulate

117 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, bash2016 said:

Hi there, Pls type the DS 160 number next to DS 260. K1 is always immigrant. This new system is all messed up post server change. Thnx

Timeline

Hello Ishani,

Thank you very much for the response. I don't see any space or column to mention ds160 confirmation number, all I see is space given to mention ds260 number. You're right, it is really cumbersome to manage such things if the portal is so messed up. I have attached a screenshot. Please help me here! 

Thanks

DS260.png

On 10/19/2023 at 5:53 AM, Keerthi Chowdary said:

I have sent you the WhatsApp group link to join.

Check ur email 

Hi Keerthy, can you also send me the whatsapp link to join, I am not able to find VAC slots for the past few days for K1 visa . My email is [removed]

thanks.

23 hours ago, bash2016 said:

Hello Ishani,

Thank you very much for the response. I don't see any space or column to mention ds160 confirmation number, all I see is space given to mention ds260 number. You're right, it is really cumbersome to manage such things if the portal is so messed up. I have attached a screenshot. Please help me here! 

Thanks

DS260.png

I entered my ds-160 number here and it worked

Edited by powerpuff
Personal information removed

Timeline
On 10/21/2023 at 11:51 PM, bash2016 said:

Hello All,

I need some help on the new portal, where I don't get to see ds160 application number, it rather asks for ds260 which is not needed for non-immigrant visa (K1). K1 is listed under immigrant visa category, there is something wrong. Can someone please help me here to proceed further? I have already filled ds160 and I have the number for it.

Finding so many comments here is like finding water in the desert for K1 applicants from India, some sigh of relief!

Thanks!

21 hours ago, bash2016 said:

Hello Ishani,

Thanks

DS260.png

Pls put the DS 160 number in this column. 

A post has been edited to remove personal identifying information. This is a very public forum and it’s not safe to share such information. Please use the personal messenger feature here to share personal information. 

As a reminder, posting links to outside groups is not allowed per TOS. Please utilize PM to send each other the links, but please don’t post them here.

VJ Moderation 

On 10/22/2023 at 7:38 AM, Ishani Sarkar said:
On 10/21/2023 at 11:51 PM, bash2016 said:

Hi there, Pls type the DS 160 number next to DS 260. K1 is always immigrant. This new system is all messed up post server change. Thnx

Hello..I am trying to book appointment from 21st oct but each time no slot. Could you help me how to get appointment? Thank you.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Ishani Sarkar said:

Pls put the DS 160 number in this column. 

Thank you once again for making this clear, it helps a lot. I will continue to complete the process and then look for a slot availability, I am yet to complete the biometrics as well. Can I ping you on your profile with my email id to avoid personal information sharing violation? This way I will be updated with the latest information through the group.

Thank you so very much 🫡

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nibedita said:

Please help me anyone..how to get a slot for appointment...I am trying from last 3 days n each time no slot. 

Hello Nibedita, I have gone through these threads and found that many of us are facing an issue with the unavailability of slots, all you need to do is keep trying, I read it here that few of us got it around 3PM IST, not sure which day but that's the last stage and requires a lot of patience, let's hope for getting it at the earliest. Don't keep trying every hour, maybe twice a day, otherwise, your ID will be blocked temporarily. All the best! 👍

Timeline
16 hours ago, Waqaruddin said:

Hi Keerthy, can you also send me the whatsapp link to join, I am not able to find VAC slots for the past few days for K1 visa . My email is [removed]

thanks.

I entered my ds-160 number here and it worked

Superb! All this while I had been thinking that DS260 is for CR1/IR1 but things are changing too fast. Thank you very much for your response. I am going to complete the process and look for available slots, hopefully, will get it soon 🙂

34 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

Hello Nibedita, I have gone through these threads and found that many of us are facing an issue with the unavailability of slots, all you need to do is keep trying, I read it here that few of us got it around 3PM IST, not sure which day but that's the last stage and requires a lot of patience, let's hope for getting it at the earliest. Don't keep trying every hour, maybe twice a day, otherwise, your ID will be blocked temporarily. All the best! 👍

I am trying..thank you

1 hour ago, bash2016 said:

Do I need to book biometric and interview separately?

1 hour ago, bash2016 said:

I am trying..thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.