Aram456123

No Slots Available for K1 Visa appointment in Indian Consulate

117 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

After your medical is over, they will call you maybe a day or two later to collect the reports. You're right, I just recollected, they did handed over to me a document that I am needed to carry and show when asked at the port of entry, at the very bottom left of the 1st page out of 2 paged document, it is written as DS-2035. I cross verified. You will be asked to make copies of that for future references. Original will probably be taken by port of entry officer/authority.

Great! Thanks a lot.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nibedita said:

Did you go for Mumbai medical exam? I am trying to book appointment but unfortunately server error and not able to book.Any idea?

Did you go for Mumbai medical exam? I am trying to book appointment but unfortunately server error and not able to book.Any idea?

In Mumbai, it is Rele Clinic, you can call them and check the procedure for booking K1 medical exam, I took it from Hyderabad CMM (Centre for Migration Medicine). It was a smooth process, took around 5-6 hours for me including 6 vaccines. I got an email straight after I spoke to them and booked a slot by entering my details on their portal. It was the next day itself and after an alternate day, I got report as well.

11 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

In Mumbai, it is Rele Clinic, you can call them and check the procedure for booking K1 medical exam, I took it from Hyderabad CMM (Centre for Migration Medicine). It was a smooth process, took around 5-6 hours for me including 6 vaccines. I got an email straight after I spoke to them and booked a slot by entering my details on their portal. It was the next day itself and after an alternate day, I got report as well.

I am trying to book in rele clinic website and when I m submitting it showed server error...I need to call them surely...Thank you for the help. These things are very hectic n slow in our country so lot of confusion..

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Nibedita said:

I am trying to book in rele clinic website and when I m submitting it showed server error...I need to call them surely...Thank you for the help. These things are very hectic n slow in our country so lot of confusion..

We all are in a same boat, all the best! Hope for things to fall in the right place, right time. Keep praying for all good to happen. Peace!

11 hours ago, bash2016 said:

We all are in a same boat, all the best! Hope for things to fall in the right place, right time. Keep praying for all good to happen. Peace!

Hello, 

Do we need any letter from US consulate Mumbai to submit for medical exam. They are asking me for embassy letter and that is not interview appointment letter or k1 FTP or I-797. Any idea about which letter they are asking me to submit.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nibedita said:

Hello, 

Do we need any letter from US consulate Mumbai to submit for medical exam. They are asking me for embassy letter and that is not interview appointment letter or k1 FTP or I-797. Any idea about which letter they are asking me to submit.

They're asking for K1 FTP, you're fiance gets an email stating that your case is forwarded to Mumbai, it is also known as welcome letter. It is alpha numeric, example BMB12345678. Please take a printout or if they're asking you to submit on their portal you may. I-797 is NOA2, that is not needed. 

2 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

They're asking for K1 FTP, you're fiance gets an email stating that your case is forwarded to Mumbai, it is also known as welcome letter. It is alpha numeric, example BMB12345678. Please take a printout or if they're asking you to submit on their portal you may. I-797 is NOA2, that is not needed. 

I told them I have k1 FTP n they said that you got from NVC...They told me to submit a letter from USA consulate Mumbai that gives instructions for medical exam....i m clueless as I did not get any letter from Mumbai consulate...I was hoping to get n I waited 21 days and in a sudden when i tracked my case it showed "ready".. and i went for ds-160. They advised me to tell petitioner to send mail to mumbai consulate for sending that letter..i mean did you have that letter for medical in Hyderabad...or its only rele clinic who is perticular with this one letter...help me..

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nibedita said:

I told them I have k1 FTP n they said that you got from NVC...They told me to submit a letter from USA consulate Mumbai that gives instructions for medical exam....i m clueless as I did not get any letter from Mumbai consulate...I was hoping to get n I waited 21 days and in a sudden when i tracked my case it showed "ready".. and i went for ds-160. They advised me to tell petitioner to send mail to mumbai consulate for sending that letter..i mean did you have that letter for medical in Hyderabad...or its only rele clinic who is perticular with this one letter...help me..

Until I-797, it is under a USCIS controlled process. Once your case is forwarded to Mumbai consulate a notification is sent to the petitioner that's your Fiancé and this process is totally undertaken by NVC. In my case, I took the same letter. Be it Mumbai,Delhi,Hyderabad the process will remain the same. Have you received a link in the email asking you to prepare for the next steps in the process? The same email that your Fiancé must've received. Tell them that you received the notification continue with next steps.

3 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

Until I-797, it is under a USCIS controlled process. Once your case is forwarded to Mumbai consulate a notification is sent to the petitioner that's your Fiancé and this process is totally undertaken by NVC. In my case, I took the same letter. Be it Mumbai,Delhi,Hyderabad the process will remain the same. Have you received a link in the email asking you to prepare for the next steps in the process? The same email that your Fiancé must've received. Tell them that you received the notification continue with next steps.

That's what K1 FTP is...right...that said case no.  USCIS receipt no. Petitioner name n address n a link to learn how to apply for a K visa...I checked in Mumbai n Delhi they are mentioning a embassy letter to submit but when I checked in Hyderabad..they said NVC letter is acceptable too...God knows why these are so different..

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nibedita said:

That's what K1 FTP is...right...that said case no.  USCIS receipt no. Petitioner name n address n a link to learn how to apply for a K visa...I checked in Mumbai n Delhi they are mentioning a embassy letter to submit but when I checked in Hyderabad..they said NVC letter is acceptable too...God knows why these are so different..

Yeah, that's correct. That's strange if other medical centers are asking for something different! Get it booked from Hyderabad if it's near to you. I am not aware about the other medical centers, sorry. There are members here who must've gone through their medical test at Mumbai/Delhi, please check with them once. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, bash2016 said:

Yeah, that's correct. That's strange if other medical centers are asking for something different! Get it booked from Hyderabad if it's near to you. I am not aware about the other medical centers, sorry. There are members here who must've gone through their medical test at Mumbai/Delhi, please check with them once. Thanks!

I asked them...we are supposed to get a letter from Mumbai consulate but I guess we both did not receive and I was late just to wait for that letter unnecessarily...both Delhi and Mumbai are asking for that Mumbai consulate letter for ds160 but not for ds260.... getting a letter from Mumbai consulate is time taking surely...could you please tell me how much did you pay for medical with 6 vaccination in Hyderabad...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nibedita said:

I asked them...we are supposed to get a letter from Mumbai consulate but I guess we both did not receive and I was late just to wait for that letter unnecessarily...both Delhi and Mumbai are asking for that Mumbai consulate letter for ds160 but not for ds260.... getting a letter from Mumbai consulate is time taking surely...could you please tell me how much did you pay for medical with 6 vaccination in Hyderabad...

Don't know why there are different requirements within the same country. For medical exam they charged 16,000 INR and 9,043 INR for 6 vaccinations. These 6 vaccinations are depending on your age I guess, price may vary. I was only informed about taking the vaccinations after my medical exam, until then I was under an assumption that I am done with medical. 

1 minute ago, bash2016 said:

Don't know why there are different requirements within the same country. For medical exam they charged 16,000 INR and 9,043 INR for 6 vaccinations. These 6 vaccinations are depending on your age I guess, price may vary. I was only informed about taking the vaccinations after my medical exam, until then I was under an assumption that I am done with medical. 

Variety rule with variety documents for different categories applicants...for ds260 they don't need this but when i mentioned ds160 they asked for this letter...I said even I hv case no. But they said a letter that's tells medical instructions n all other details...It's good you are done with this...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.