ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

469 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Faizal said:

My interview got scheduled for feb 23.

i checked my status and i find out. Did not received any email.

would you mind sharing your first four number after IOE of your case number. Just wanted to check if my case number is any nearer to yours lol. 

3 minutes ago, Faizal said:

mine is 94872, looks like they are just randomly picking up case number to process. But the closest one i found being processed is 94877, so who knows my turn is coming up lol. Thanks for sharing your number appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, boobooboo said:

Things are definitely picked up on random it feels. For example I filed earlier than this person https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/s/HunBlFgC8g and yet got my interview later. Similar case. Same FO.

This is weird but i think that's how they work. System generates a random case number and they pickup a random case number. I pray that you turn comes up soon and get over with this immigration roller coaster. Go to six flags the next time. lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
On 1/9/2024 at 7:22 PM, scania said:

NO COMBO interview for me. I already have the 10 year GC. 

What documents are you taking with you? I also have a 10 year but applied on the 3 year rule so not even sure what they might want as evidence we are still married beyond leases and tax transcripts

46 minutes ago, Bryle said:

Wow just got scheduled for interview first week Feb..I was expecting June or July since it says 7months lol.

SFO field office…

3 or 5 year rule? Do you have I-751 pending / approved / didn't have one?

Edited by OldUser

8 minutes ago, OldUser said:

3 or 5 year rule? Do you have I-751 pending / approved / didn't have one?

5-year rule..I did have i-751 approved without interview years ago.

Edited by Bryle

On 12/11/2023 at 1:09 PM, boobooboo said:

Just got my interview scheduled for Jan 18th. No notification, just saw it randomly. It's at Santa Clara FO which I am not even sure how it popped up since there was only San Jose FO unless the address changed. Location on Google maps seems the same as San Jose FO. 

I am about a week away from anniversary date. 

My processing time also jumped from the prior 4 mo to now 7 mo

Had my interview today, everything went well. Oath ceremony scheduled for next Fri 26th, got the notice online about 6 hours after the interview. Was in an out in about 40min, the actual relevant interview part was maybe 5 min (test + few yes/no questions), rest of the time was just chatting about other stuff. They let me into the building 30min early and I was called in early too. Maybe a 5min wait at max.

Edited by boobooboo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Passed the interview today @ Sacramento office. Now, waiting for same day oath .

Best wishes to everyone who are waiting for US Citizenship.'

5 Year Eligibility

Sacramento

Sep 26,2023 - Filed online
Sep 29,2023 - Biometric Notice
Oct 17,2023 - Biometric Scheduled
Oct 05,2023 - Biometric Completed
Dec 14,2023 - Interview Schedule Notice
Jan 22,2024 - Interview Date.
Jan 22,2024 - Oath letter
Jan 22,2024 - Oath CompletedScreenshot_20240122-092333.thumb.png.89c67ef259d691d28b21f47006d729dc.png

NOA1: 05/13/2016

I-130 approved: 10/04/2016

NVC Received: 10/27/2016

Case Complete by phone : 12/07/2016

CC by Email : 12/14/2016

Interview : 01/24/2017

Approved: 01/24/2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/21/2023 at 8:41 AM, mark08 said:

@itscarly Great to hear. What were your status updates on N400 after the interview? These are mine (and still waiting to be scheduled for ceremony), but I have noticed some people also get one more update, something like "you application was placed in line for oath ceremony...". Did you get that update as well? 

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.37.22 AM.png

Same like yours .. scheduled and then mailed .

NOA1: 05/13/2016

I-130 approved: 10/04/2016

NVC Received: 10/27/2016

Case Complete by phone : 12/07/2016

CC by Email : 12/14/2016

Interview : 01/24/2017

Approved: 01/24/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.