JojoandTomas

JUNE 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

294 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ap4295 said:

We were finally able to schedule an interview, but we didn't need to complete the DS-160 yet. It says she just needs to bring the confirmation page with barcode to the interview. 

Were you able to pay directly after the status changed to “ready”? Or did it take a while/waited for the embassy to send you a message

6 hours ago, jgray808 said:

I found one this morning for 11/22!  I've been looking a few times a day.  I'll send you a message too.

Great news, it gives me some hope for this year 🎉

I going to waiting for the message.

6 minutes ago, G-G said:

Great news, it gives me some hope for this year 🎉

I going to waiting for the message.

The December dates for DR will probably be released on October 4 at 8am based on what I have seen.  You can always get a December date then and then keep watching for an earlier date too.  My fiance is doing biometrics Monday so that part is done and then we can keep an eye on appointments to try to get something sooner.

The requirements are somewhat Embassy-specific.  We have everything that VJ suggested on the DR page plus we have travel itineraries, money transfer receipts, gift receipts (flowers, etc), resumes, etc.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Status on NVC "Ready". Filled DS-160 and paid fees. but can't pick calendar to pick appointments. Anyone faced same issue? would like to know why.

image.thumb.png.ad62e40065049995586a3c4c098d03b8.png

10 hours ago, Deekol said:

Status on NVC "Ready". Filled DS-160 and paid fees. but can't pick calendar to pick appointments. Anyone faced same issue? would like to know why.

image.thumb.png.ad62e40065049995586a3c4c098d03b8.png

Yes, I had the same issue. I sent an inquiry to the embassy and they emailed me with what documents they needed to move forward with the process, after I sent the documents they sent an email with the interview date. So, I would advise you to contact the embassy where you will be doing the interview. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/15/2023 at 10:17 AM, KEM35 said:

Were you able to pay directly after the status changed to “ready”? Or did it take a while/waited for the embassy to send you a message

Sorry for the delayed response, had a busy week. We had issues trying to pay after the status changed to ready. She eventually just went to the bank and paid them directly that way instead of using their website. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Anyone please advise for Armenia US Embassy?
I have my status ready for 1 week already, I checked that I can pay for Ds-160 ,but there is no interview days available. Also consulate supposed to contact for instructions, but hey are claiming that they have not received paper documents yet? I’m so confused!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 9/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, PICCOLO23 said:

can anyone provide what documents are needed for actual interview besides what is listed on embassy website. would they ask anything other than what they have listed. guess want to prepare ahead of time and also have more documents rather be short in documents if they were to ask.

We take evidence for ongoing relationship and plans to get married. For example signed letters to intent to marry with recent dates, etc.

On 9/20/2023 at 6:47 PM, Kaan said:

Anyone please advise for Armenia US Embassy?
I have my status ready for 1 week already, I checked that I can pay for Ds-160 ,but there is no interview days available. Also consulate supposed to contact for instructions, but hey are claiming that they have not received paper documents yet? I’m so confused!!!!

Hi Kaan,

I think our dates are very similar, My status says its ready and has been ready for the past 2 weeks. you mentioned you paid for the DS-160. but I do not get that option as I do not have an invoice ID. 

can you please help me and explain how did you pay the visa fees? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, pc09 said:

I got a warning saying that I am checking appointment slots too many times. Ugghhh

I was told not to check more than 4-5 times a day and 4-5 hours in between each attempt so that we won't get locked out for 72 hours.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.