JojoandTomas

JUNE 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

294 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 10/6/2023 at 2:52 AM, FutureJohnson said:

Heads up to anyone dealing with the Bahamas Embassy. No letters were ever sent. Received a phone call from someone at the Embassy when it was time to schedule DS160, Medical exam and police record. Call was recieved on Wednesday and Interview date is scheduled for next week!!! 🤞🏾

Good luck! It'll work just fine

On 9/18/2023 at 8:34 PM, xxxxx77 said:

Yes, I had the same issue. I sent an inquiry to the embassy and they emailed me with what documents they needed to move forward with the process, after I sent the documents they sent an email with the interview date. So, I would advise you to contact the embassy where you will be doing the interview. 

Hi! How long did it take from consulate receiving docs from SLS for them to email back with your interview date? Did you have to reach out to them after you sent the docs or did they just email back with a date?

20 hours ago, aubberoni said:

Hi! How long did it take from consulate receiving docs from SLS for them to email back with your interview date? Did you have to reach out to them after you sent the docs or did they just email back with a date?

Hi! They emailed me back the same day they received the documents from SLS with an interview date and other documents they needed us to bring on that date. Let me know if I can help with anything else since we are working with the same embassy. 

Hi all!  Sorry if this was covered and I missed it.  Once in the US can our fiance(e)s get their remaining vaccines at any location of their choice or do they need to go somewhere in the US that is a civil surgeon approved location?  IE can they just go to CVS to get whatever vaccines are needed and then submit those records as part of the AOS filing?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My fiance's visa got approved. The status shows this.

The consular officer has approved your application subject to final processing by the consular section that is necessary to issue your visa. When that processing is complete, the status will change to "Issued". However, a final screening step must still be completed prior to issuance that could lead a consular officer to conclude that you are not eligible for a visa. If that occurs, the consular officer will notify you that your application has been denied and your status will change to "Refused".

Any idea how long does it take from approved to issued?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
11 hours ago, fellaamazing said:

My fiance's visa got approved. The status shows this.

Any idea how long does it take from approved to issued?

Congrats! We got approved too, yesterday! It changed to approved today, theoretically can switch to issued already tomorrow 

Timeline
On 10/19/2023 at 3:36 PM, Alicja P. said:

Congrats! We got approved too, yesterday! It changed to approved today, theoretically can switch to issued already tomorrow 

We are still "approved" 

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 10/27/2023 at 2:50 PM, xxxxx77 said:

Hey, just wanted to know if you have any updates.

Hey, sorry! I got to USA on Oct 27th and didn't even open this app. I hope all is good for you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.