Alejandra Solares

question on document (split and merged posts)

5 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On 9/17/2020 at 11:23 PM, sauldelgado said:

Just a quick update. I was able to get the Desplegado de denuncias from Ministerio Publico back in July and our lawyer sent the documents back to NVC early in August. I was not expecting to hear anything from NVC until late October or early November but last week I got the confirmation that our case is DQ! The bad news is that since my case is employment-based means that I will not be getting any appointment dates any time soon until the bans are lifted for those categories.

For those trying to get the right document, don't bother with the one above. It needs to be issued by Ministerio Publico and you can get it online in one or two days. You need to fill a form in MP's webpage and then you need to contact them using informacion@mp.gob.gt indicating that you have filled the form and give your DPI number, otherwise you will never get a response from them. Once you do that you will get your document(s) in a matter of hours.

Finally, if you ever lost a document and filed a complaint (denuncia) in order to get new ones issued, be warned that those complaints will show up in your Desplegado de denuncias. I didn't know that it was normal to have a few records on this document if you ever filed a denuncia and was freaking out trying to figure out why on earth would I have something in my record but it turns out this is completely normal as long as you appear as the aggrieved party. My documents were accepted without any issue by NVC. Hopefully this information will help someone out there!

desplegado.png

This information was very useful. I have sent my “Desplegado de denuncias” to NVC, but they are requesting to submit a photocopy of my “court and prision records indicating the nature of my conviction and sentence.” I appear as the aggrieved party, so I don’t know what exactly NVC is requesting since “Antecedentes penales” and “Antecedentes Judiciales” are not accepted by NVCIMG_0498.thumb.jpeg.ff950db3a206fc499cce49475da5aaa0.jpeg

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alejandra Solares said:

This information was very useful. I have sent my “Desplegado de denuncias” to NVC, but they are requesting to submit a photocopy of my “court and prision records indicating the nature of my conviction and sentence.” I appear as the aggrieved party, so I don’t know what exactly NVC is requesting since “Antecedentes penales” and “Antecedentes Judiciales” are not accepted by NVCIMG_0498.thumb.jpeg.ff950db3a206fc499cce49475da5aaa0.jpeg

Only thing I can think of is mine didn't have a crime listed, yours have one. Even if you are the aggrieved party I asume they want to know the details and the resolution. Seems like they want to see a copy of your antecedentes penales y policiacos.

2018-08-14: I-140 sent

2018-08-17: I-140 NOA1

2018-12-31: I-140 RFE

2019-02-13: I-140 RFE reply sent

2019-03-21: I-140 Approved

2020-04-22: NVC received

2021-11-19: NVC left

2021-12-20: Interview date (approved)

2021-12-29: Visa received

2022-04-17: US Entry

Timeline
On 3/31/2020 at 6:56 PM, MarlinCobon said:

hello everyone, so yesterday I submitted all documents and since everything in Guatemala its closed they are doing everything electronically. They sent me a blurry document and that's what I submitted. Today as I was carefully reading the document I noticed you could go online and get a clean version. do you think the blurry document will be rejected?

Documento (6).pdf 136.76 kB · 11 downloads DONIS OTTONIEL PEREZ ORDOÑEZ (2).pdf 288.12 kB · 7 downloads

Hello, my question is regarding the case in which you was aggrieved. In my “ Desplegado de denuncias” I have a case in which I was aggrieved. When you submitted the documents to NVC, did they asked you more information about it?

I have read in this blog that people didn’t have any trouble since they were the aggrieved party. But in my case NVC is asking me to submit a photocopy of my court and prison records indicating my nature of conviction and sentence. Do you know what exact document they are requesting since “Antecedentes Penales y Judiciales” are not accepted?

Does anyone have had a similar problem like me? 

IMG_0498.jpeg

Timeline
30 minutes ago, sauldelgado said:

Only thing I can think of is mine didn't have a crime listed, yours have one. Even if you are the aggrieved party I asume they want to know the details and the resolution. Seems like they want to see a copy of your antecedentes penales y policiacos.

Yes, I’m confused. But thank you for your help. I’ll try to submit again my “antecedentes penales y policiacos” and will update here if that works. 

• Ban Hammer changed the title to question on document (split and merged posts)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

above posts split from other threads and merged into this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.