johnnyI129F

US Entries record requested for - N400 interview base on 3 years marriage

5 posts in this topic

Citizenship interview scheduled for June - 09  in Salt Lake City

Applying base on 3 year marriage 
In the letter one of the requests is ( US Entries record) ( the request say your passport and /or other documents you used in connection with any enteries into the United states )  What exactly needed please ? Like to see the K1 visa — stamps, tickets , boarding passes  ? Should I get I-94 ? 

Traveled one of the trips to iraq   with transit in Qatar and  turkey in early 2020 to see family -  Covid lock down happend after i arrived to iraq in few days - all airports closed and mandatory curfew for months - stayed almost 5 months (147 days)

till was able to back to the US  in july 2020 

2021 -2022 and 2023 we traveled multiple short cruises to mexico , Bahamas and the carribiens . ( using the extension letter and the expired green card ) passport they really don’t check on it , in cruises they just want to see valid residency in the USA .
Used extension letter , green card and passport for all the travels .  Total days outside the US for all trips - 167 days- 

147 2020 

5-2021 

10- 2022 

5-2023 

*Note for cruises there are no stamps no I-94 record - however i have boarding passes ! 
entered US first time K1 - 2019 ( admission stamp on the visa)

Got conditional green card Nov 2019  

in my 2020 trip i had to renew passport as passport was expiring. 

Note* : i am looking at the new passport- its stamped with ( admited ) by the homeland customs when i back from Iraq trip in 2020 - ( passport was renewed ) 
Please advice what should i take to the interview , definitely will take old passport and nee passport , however need to know what else could be needed ! 

Thanks in advance .

when i helped my friend filed n-400 last year, she didnt submit any of boarding pass because she has none ( she didnt keep it). literally what she filed on the online form : country - date in - date out - total days. that's all and she went to many many countries after she got her GC. she also filed under 3 years rule. just bring both passport.

Edited by Misscloud

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

In the letter one of the requests is ( US Entries record) ( the request say your passport and /or other documents you used in connection with any enteries into the United states )  What exactly needed please ? Like to see the K1 visa — stamps, tickets , boarding passes  ? Should I get I-94 ? 

Traveled one of the trips to iraq   with transit in Qatar and  turkey in early 2020 to see family -  Covid lock down happend after i arrived to iraq in few days - all airports closed and mandatory curfew for months - stayed almost 5 months (147 days)

2021 -2022 and 2023 we traveled multiple short cruises to mexico , Bahamas and the carribiens . ( using the extension letter and the expired green card ) passport they really don’t check on it , in cruises they just want to see valid residency in the USA .
Used extension letter , green card and passport for all the travels .  Total days outside the US for all trips - 167 days- 

147 2020 

5-2021 

10- 2022 

5-2023 

*Note for cruises there are no stamps no I-94 record - however i have boarding passes ! 

Note* : i am looking at the new passport- its stamped with ( admited ) by the homeland customs when i back from Iraq trip in 2020 - ( passport was renewed ) 
Please advice what should i take to the interview , definitely will take old passport and nee passport , however need to know what else could be needed ! 

Thanks in advance .

You just write down all your travels outside the US on the N-400 form, and bring every single passport you have. That's all I needed, the IO wanted to see 2 of my 3 passports. Pretty much just my oldest (with the K-1 visa in it) and my newest. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
11 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

147 2020 

5-2021 

10- 2022 

5-2023 

Thanks in advance .

The form is clear.. 

date you left

date you returned

country(ies) visited while away

Passports  are listed on the documentation to be brought to the interview.  No other documents relating to your trips outside the US are needed

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.