karishma

april 2023 - filing for parents of us citizen

21 posts in this topic

I just received an email an hour ago from NVC about my mother's NVC case number and logging into CEAC.

Paid the fee on the ceac website (120 for AOS and 325 for the Immigration Visa fee).

Edited by MarryMe987654

New Petition:

Apr 5,  2023: Naturalization

Apr 6, 2023: I-130 for my mother

Apr 6, 2023: NOA1

Apr 9, 2024: Approved

Apr 13, 2024: Sent to NVC

Apr 18, 2024: Received email fr NVC and paid the AOS/IV fee

Apr 23, 2024: CEAC website shows "Paid"

Apr 25, 2024: Uploaded Civil and Financial documents

May 1, 2024: Documents accepted except for marriage certificate (unreadable) and death certificate (wrong file)

On April 23, the CEAC website showed that my payment had been accepted and that I could start submitting documents now. I received an email about this update as well.

I just finished submitting the financial documents and the civil documents. I'm expecting to get some feedback about the documents I submitted so I'm preparing to resubmit.

New Petition:

May 1, 2024: Documents accepted except for marriage certificate (unreadable) and death certificate (wrong file)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/25/2024 at 2:13 PM, MarryMe987654 said:

On April 23, the CEAC website showed that my payment had been accepted and that I could start submitting documents now. I received an email about this update as well.

I just finished submitting the financial documents and the civil documents. I'm expecting to get some feedback about the documents I submitted so I'm preparing to resubmit.

Did you get DQ?

Not DQ yet but I just received an update today that my financial and civil documents were accepted except for my mom's marriage cert and dad's death certificate. I might not be able to update it until later because of logistics.

New Petition:

4 hours ago, MarryMe987654 said:

Not DQ yet but I just received an update today that my financial and civil documents were accepted except for my mom's marriage cert and dad's death certificate. I might not be able to update it until later because of logistics.

hello, i am also filing for my mom who is in the philippines and just recently I130 got approved on 04/30. Did you receive the NVC welcome letter via mail in the phils or email? And how many days from the day you got approved when you receive the NVC letter?

8 hours ago, Tinskee said:

hello, i am also filing for my mom who is in the philippines and just recently I130 got approved on 04/30. Did you receive the NVC welcome letter via mail in the phils or email? And how many days from the day you got approved when you receive the NVC letter?

I received an email that it was sent to NVC after 4 days. After 5 days, I was asked to pay the fees. See my timeline in my signature.

New Petition:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.